Named “Vega” since she was launched, delivered July 2004, second owner who has maintained her in very good condition by a full-time captain. The Swan 62 is a beautiful cruising yacht, she features a 3-cabin layout + crew cabin forward. Deck-layout with large centre cockpit for guests and steering cockpit aft, she has an opening stern platform with dinghy garage.
Hull colours: gelcoat NGA 9650H White
Coaming, Cove and Boot stripes: gelcoat NGA 7300 dark blue
The hull is of single skin using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate tensile fibres. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties. Bulkheads are of marine plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between.
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape. Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel. Ballast 11200 kg/24700 lbs.
Keel stepped mast onto a composite mast step.
Single stainless steel steering wheel with elkhide cover
Steering system with cable & quadrant bolted to the rudder stock.
Emergency tiller stowed in the lazarette
Rudder foam filled GRP with tapered rudder stock of E-glass composite, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings.
Sea cocks of bronze for all through-hull connections below the waterline, finished flush with outside.
Tender garage in transom with hydraulic opening bathing platform.
Removable rollers for tender launch/hoist and electric remote control for transom door.
Sandwich construction, using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core, and glued to the hull. High-density core under deck fittings.
Teak on side decks, coamings, coach roof, cockpit and on bridge deck laid originally with a nominal thickness of 12mm (standard 9mm), glued and vacuum bagged without screws.
Teak toerail bolted through hull/deck joint.
- Lewmar Ocean Series Wavespring type;
- Primary winches 2x Lewmar 77/3 SEST electric
- Secondary winches 2x Lewmar 64 CEST electric
- Main sheet winch 1x Lewmar 66 CEST electric
- Traveller car main 2x Lewmar 48 CST manual
- Halyard winches near mast 2x Lewmar 64 ST manual
- Lofrans Team electric windlass
- CQR 75 lbs anchor with 100m/12mm galvanized chain
- Stainless steel stemhead with double anchor rollers
- Sanguinetti retractable Capstan 24V/2000W, starboard of windlass locker (new drum 2011)
- Removable bowsprit painted white.
- Cars, tracks an blocks from Harken
- Spinlock jammers
- Open bow pulpit with teak seat
- Pushpit with opening gate and support for outboard.
- Lifeline stanchions 750mm high, lifeline gates each side amidships
- Small davit for hoisting the outboard engine
- Additional floating cleats on both sides amidships
- One foredeck hatch for chain locker.
- Deck hatches Nautor made flush composite type
- Two flush deck hatches to lazarette
- Teak interior throughout, hand rubbed satin finish with honey colour
- Lockers and drawers with finger holes and catch closures
- Saloon seating in white with additional set of white covers
- Floorboards with laid teak veneer, cream coloured carpet to cover the floor.
- Roller blinds/mosquito screens recessed into deck hatch frames.
Forward crew cabin “Fo’c’sle”
- One single bed with storage below and overhead lockers
- Additional folding bunk
- Steps fitted to bulkhead for access through deck hatch
- Forward cabin shares the head with the starboard side guest cabin
- Manual Jabsco toilet
Port guest cabin
- One large double bed below
- Hanging lockers, drawers and storage lockers
- En-suite head with sink, vacuum toilet and shower
Starboard guest cabin
- Upper/lower bedded cabin, top bunk is folding Pullman berth.
- Hanging locker, drawers and storage space.
- En-suite head with sink, vacuum toilet and shower
- L-shaped settee with two chairs and dining table to portside
- Large settee to starboard side.
- Drinks locker forward to starboard side.
- Shelves and storage lockers on both sides
- Plasma video screen,
- Cabinet for audio/video systems
- Bose subwoofer installed in dining table base.
- Stainless steel sinks
- Hot & cold water tap
- Corian Blizzard counter tops
- Force 10 gas cooker/oven with 4 burners
- Front loading fridge 240 ltr.
- Front loading vegetable locker 240 ltr.
- Top loading freezer 150 ltr.
- Miele washer/dryer
- Drawers and lockers for dishes and cutlery
- Centerline double bed with drawers and lockers beneath
- Two seats, shelves and lockers to either side of the bed
- Two hanging lockers
- En-suite head with sink, vacuum toilet and separate shower
- Cummins diesel engine - model 4BT3.9M-HX, 97 kW/130 hp
- Complete engine service 2/16 including new seals, gasket etc.
- Normal engine/generator service 9/16.
- 3552 engine hours (10/2016)
- ZF 45A hydraulic gearbox (reduction 2.43:1)
- Shaft propulsion with drip free shaft seal
- Gori 3-bladed folding propeller (new 2015)
- Cruising speed 7,5/8 knots, consuming approx. 10 ltr/hr
- Fuel capacity 900 ltr.
- Semi-dry exhaust system for engine and generator
PLUMBING AND VENTILATION
- Tecnicomar SL1500 230V watermaker, approx. 200 ltr/hr
- Water tank capacity 840 litres
- Pressurized water system, 2x Gianneschi fresh water pumps (1 new 2014)
- Hot water system through engine and 220V.
- Hot/cold water shower in cockpit and stern platform
- Hose attachment in the cockpit – freshwater
- Hose attachment in the chain locker – saltwater
- 3x Tecma vacuum toilets, owners cabin and guest cabins
- 1x Jabsco manual toilet forward crew cabin.
- All toilets connected to holding tank
- Electric automatic bilge pump
- 2x Manual Whale bilge pump in cockpit and inside.
- Foot pump for salt water galley sink
- Condaria reverse cycle air-conditioning system, individual controls in all cabins/saloon.
- Iceberg fridge & freezer compressor with holding plates.
- 24V DC/230V AC system
- DC battery bank, Sonnenschein batteries 12x2V cells (4/2013)
- 2x 12V Optima Bluetop 55 Ah for engine start (4/2012)
- 1x 12V Optima Redtop 50 Ah for generator start (4/2012)
- Radio batteries, Sonneschein12x2V cells 220Ah (4/2013)
- Westerbeke 12 kW generator, last service 9/16, approx. 670 hours (10/2016)
- 2 Alternators connected to main engine 140 & 55 Amp (full service spring 2016)
- Mastervolt Mass 24/75 battery charger to DC bank
- Mastervolt Mass 24/50 battery charger for radio bank
- Mastervolt Mass Sine Inverter 24/2500 VA, 230V
- 230V shore power connection
- 230V connection for air-conditioning
- 230V sockets in all cabins, galley, heads and lazarette
- Indirect lighting throughout interior
- Reading lights in all for each bed
- Red night lights at floor level
- Automatic lights in side lockers
- Navigation lights
- Boom lights to illuminate both cockpits
- Foredeck spotlights
- Spreader lights
- Windex light
Gauges and controls
VDO indicators for temperature, oil pressure, rpm and V-meter.
- B&G Hydra 5000, including new cabling (4/2015)
- 3x NMEA FFD repeaters at chart table, crew cabin and owners cabin
- 4x FFD repeaters on deck; log, depth sounder and windspeed
- Anemometer and wind indicator at masthead
- Suunto compass at steering pedestal
- B&G gimballed gyrocompass (4/2015)
- Furuno radar
- Furuno NavNet 3D chart plotter
- Samsung screen at chart table for plotter and radar.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS GP-32
- B&G Hydra 5000 Autopilot (new unit 2015, same ram)
- EchoPilot forward looking sonar
- Radar reflector
- Furuno VHF FM 4721 with DCS and handheld repeater in aft cockpit (new 2012)
- ICOM IC-M33 portable VHF
- Iridium satellite telephone Sailor SC4000
- GSM tri-band mobile terminal Ericsson
- Samsung flatscreen 22” in saloon
- Sharp flatscreen 15” in skipper’s cabin
- Bose lifestyle 28 hi-fi system in saloon;
- Surround sound speakers, 5pcs
- Subwoofer built into the saloon table base
- Bose SA1 amplifier
- Speakers in the centre and aft cockpit
- New control box for TV antenna (2015)
RIG & SAILS
- Offshore Spars carbon mast, spreaders and Park Avenue boom, painted white
- 3-spreader mast with Navtec discontinoues rod-rigging (ultrasonic check 2015)
- Split backstay in Navtec rod
- Navtec 30 boomvang
- Mainsail with slab reefing and Harken track and batt-car system
- Reckmann RF-90-3 hydraulic genoa furler (full service at Reckmann 2015)
- Removable bowsprit for the Gennaker furler.
- Removable Kevlar inner forestay, babystay and running backstays (replaced 2015)
- Jib halyard connected to hydraulic ram for adjustment from cockpit
- Adjustable Spi pole track on mast
- Lewmar Commander 1 power pack for hydraulic furler
- Navtec system for boom-vang, outhaul, backstay and inner forestay.
- Vang quick release from cockpit
- Mainsail One Sails, full batten (2015), Forte 4T 180C
- Genoa One Sails (2015), Forte 4T 180C
- North Dacron staysail, 2008
- Gennaker North Sails (original but good) with Carver manual furler.
- Mainsail and Genoa North Sails 3dl, believed from 2008 (average condition)
- Folding cockpit table in centre cockpit can be lowered to create a large sunbathing area
- Cockpit cushions with backrests
- Bimini top for the centre cockpit
- Full sun awning from mast to aft deck
- Spray-hoods for both cockpits
- Covers for all deck gear
- Carbon gangway
- Hot/Cold water deck shower
- Bathing ladder
- LED2 2.60m tender with inflatable bottom (2004)
- Yamaha 15hp 2-stroke outboard (2004)
- Liferaft Eurovinyl 6 persons
- Automatic lifejackets
- Epirb ACR Satellite 2
- 2 Horsehoe liferings
- Automatic fire extinguishing system engine room
- 3x handheld fire extinguishers
- Remote control shutt-off valve gas bottles and leak detector.
NOT INCLUDED IN SALE
Personal effects e.g. pictures and works of art.