One boards the yacht via an impressive aft deck and immediately understands the scale of the yacht. Sliding aft deck doors leads into the vast saloon that is bathed in natural daylight. There is a Bar on the starboard side and plentiful comfortable seating on the port side, as well as a TV forward.
The starboard passageway leads you to a separate TV/Home Cinema room which is equipped with a large flat screen TV and surround sound speakers and a comfortable settee.
Forward of this is the large full beam Owner’s suite with a walk in dressing room, king size bed (2m x 2m) and spacious en suite bathroom.
A day head is found on the forward port side of the saloon. A crew passageway leads forward and down to the crew area and galley. The crew also gain access to the raised pilothouse from this passageway.
The comfortable stairway leads down to the guest suites. Two mirror image VIP’s are aft. Both have ample storage space including king size beds (2m x 2m), full length wardrobes and very comfortable en-suite bathrooms.
Forward are the two large twin cabins, both of which have an extra Pullman in each cabin. Once again the bathrooms are very generous in size.
Forward of the guest areas, below deck is the separate crew accommodation consisting of the galley to starboard, a large crew mess to port and three bunk bedded cabins and one double bedded Captain’s cabin for a total crew of 8.
All Safety & Fire Equipment renewed in 2017:
- Immersion suits
- Breathing machine
- 2x Firefighting suits
- Aldiss lamp
- Line launchers
- 4x 8-person Life rafts
- 6x Life rings - Light & Line
- 24x Life jackets
- Autotronica fire fighting system
- C02 fire system, engine room
- Service, starting, MTU and emergency batteries replaced, and new battery box fitted
- New battery charger
- All tanks opened, cleaned, inspected and closed, reported in good condition, and seal hatches replaced
- Complete overhaul of generators
- New ASEA converter, 125 kVA 372
- All sea water valves overhauled
- New antifouling
- DO Purifier overhauled
- Bow thruster overhauled
- Shaft alignment
- Fire extinguishing system overhauled
- New life raft
- New immersion suits
- New life jackets with lights
- New breathing machine
- Main engines annual overhaul
- Kamewa Jets overhauled (5 Year Class maintenance)
- Jet shafts alignment
- Bilge oil separator system opened, inspected, cleaned, 15ppm sensor replaced
- VHF antenna replaced
- Servicing and refurbishing of hydraulic crane and gangway
- Searchlight overhaul
- Firefighting Autotronica system overhauled
- Bilge and fire pumps overhauled, electro and motor
- Engine room ventilation system blowers overhauled
- Sea water pumps overhauled
- Overhaul of all Nav equipment - AIS, Radar, VHF, Gyro
- Replacement of all Nav lights and checking all electrical connections
- Monitoring systems overhaul including new PLC engine room, new software, new displays, checking all connections, bilge sensor, fire alarm
- Jacuzzi removed from bow and replaced with 2x extendable tables and new dining area
- New A/V equipment
- Frigomar Air Conditioning rebuilt
- Booster engine rebuilt (HP pump, injectors, oil pump, pistons)
- 2 new tenders: Williams 520 SportJet & 3.56m Yamaha 3 person FX Cruiser SHO
Complete new designer interior