This 81 Huckins is the perfect platform for cruising offshore and exploring the Bahamas. A draft of under 3'6" allows her to venture into waters that normally only see boats half of her size. Rare for a yacht in this category, a master stateroom on the main deck allows for fantastic views and a spacious arrangement. A beam of 21'4" creates a great deal of volume for a motoryacht this size. She is equipped with an elevator reaching all three decks, and wider walkways to accommodate wheelchair access. She will serve her next owner as a great Bahamas explorer.
ON deck Master stateroom
Day head in Salon
3'6" draft with Arneson drives
Enclosed bridge with updated electronics
Large 15' Boston whaler tender plus room for more toys on boat deck
Fishing cockpit with teak table or tournament fighting chair
Updated galley and appliances.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Enclosed bridge Motor yacht
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 0/0
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
81' 0" (24.69m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
The Main Salon has a large sofa, reading lamps, custom wooden shelving, full rope lighting and an all-around cozy feel. Forward is the Elevator, with custom bookshelves to port and starboard. Along the starboard side there is a blue granite bar with speed racks, fridge/ice maker, SS sink with Insta-hot, and a wine rack. The large sofa aft and to port has life jacket and custom rod storage underneath. Placed in front of the sofa and recliner is a folding adjustable height pivoting dining/occasional table perfect for hosting small parties or seating 10 for dinner. There is also a new day head to starboard aft and equipped with its own holding tank and telephone shower.
The full service Galley is located amidship on the main deck and was fully upgraded during 2006 with a S.S. backsplash throughout.
• GE Monogram S.S. side by side refrigerator freezer with water/ice in door • GE Monogram S.S. trash compactor • GE Monogram S.S. dish washer • GE Monogram S.S. conventional/convection oven • GE Profile 4 burner glass cook top • GE Profile S.S. Microwave/Convection with surface light/vent over cook top • Brew Express S.S. built-in coffee maker
Forward on the main deck is the Master Suite. The walk around king size bed is forward on the centerline with port and starboard night stands, his and hers cedar lined hanging lockers separated by a built-in flat screen TV. To starboard and aft there is a desk/workstation. Décor is light beige and blue. Port and starboard windows slide open for natural ventilation along with an electronically operated deck hatch above the berth. Other notable features are dim-able halogen lights.
• Dell 31' LCD Flat Screen Sat TV
• Bose 3-2-1 DVD Surround Sound System
• DirectTV receiver
• XM radio receiver
The Master Head is a wheelchair accessible open floor plan with shower, Microphor China Head, imported blue granite vanity top and is fully tiled and drained.
• Custom king size on-deck master stateroom with custom wood cabinets, headboard and draperies with panoramic views.
• Custom head with enlarged glass tile shower, custom wood cabinetry to follow sculptured counter top and hardware (including water filter system), new wood entrance door 8/2012.
GUEST STATEROOM STARBOARD
Located below, this stateroom includes an ensuite full head with shower and vanity. The twin single berths are staggered to port & starboard in this fairly spacious cabin. Forward between the berths is a cedar lined hanging locker with mirrored door. Aft is the ensuite head/vanity with imported blue granite, a stall shower and a Microphor China Head. This head also has a companionway access door to double as a day head. Accent and rope lighting add to the ambiance.
AV Accessories in Stateroom:
• Samsung LCD flat screen with Sat TV
• Alpine AM/FM/XM CD DVD with remote
GUEST STATEROOM PORT
Located below to Port, this stateroom sleeps two in roomy berths separated by a (4) drawer night stand and cedar lined hanging locker. Accent and rope lighting add to the ambiance. Forward is the private head with imported blue granite vanity top with stall shower and Microphor China Head.
AV Accessories in Stateroom:
• Samsung LCD flat screen with Sat TV
• Alpine AM/FM/XM CD DVD with remote
Accessed via elevator from the Pilothouse or by steps from the cockpit, this spacious sky lounge deck is half sheltered by a folding awning and provides a large area for alfresco dining or sunbathing. When on passage, the 2000 lb. rated davit makes short work of stowing the tender or any water toys.
Accessible by elevator from the salon or lower decks the enclosed air-conditioned pilothouse sky lounge features 360° visibility. Forward is the full width console holding 6 LCD displays to allow Captain and Mate to monitor all ships systems, electronics and navigation from the comfort of two electrically adjusted leather Stidd seats. A folding table between the two seats adds space for the tools of the trade while underway. A disappearing top to the elevator serves as a chart table capable of holding two full sized plotting sheets or charts. Aft of the helm to starboard is a day bed/sofa for off watch naps. The portside of the pilothouse has a desk, storage for manuals and literature, and SS sink, and Sub Zero fridge/freezer "drawers" with icemaker.
Electronics in the Pilothouse:
• Upgraded & Serviced 7/2012 & 10/2015 - Simons Yacht & engine computer system
• Wi-Fi amp and computer installed 8/2012
• KEP bridge monitors - NEW
• Furuno NavNet 2 'Black Box' 6 KW radar/plotter
• Furuno NavNet 2 'Black Box' 12 KW radar/plotter
• Furuno FCV 1200 'Black Box' fish finder
• Furuno AIS
• Furuno RDII Repeater
• SIMRAD Autopilot - NEW
• Uniden VHF
• Standard Horizon VHF
• Garmin GPS/Fish Finder/Plotter
• 5 daylight viewable LCD monitors
• DELL 23 inch LCD flat screen with Sat TV
• BOSE 3-2-1 DVD/surround sound system
• DELL Optiplex PC ('house' networked)
• SHUTTLE PC
• PC (dedicated navigation/ weather computer, back up Simon)
• 2 Stidd 500XL-1X2 Luxury Admiral Powered Helm Chairs
• Toshiba Laptop
• Antennas on radar arch electronically
• (2) 12” Manual/Electric Controlled, Carlisle and Finch Search Lights
• ACR Electric Remote Search Light
Deck & Hull
• New WESTMAR STABILIZER SYSTEM RS 700 w/7.5’ fins with Blue Star controls (CABLE MARINE) 7/2012 • Serviced and modified 8/2012: Electric-hydraulic elevator to allow storage in in lower level & engine room • Bow and stern thruster • Bright work refinished including custom cabinets - aft deck/cockpit -cap rail • Custom exterior lighting • Teak and Fiberglass Decks • APT boarding ramp • Bruce Anchor with approx. 300’ Chain • Plow Anchor with approx. 100’ chain and 300’ nylon • 15’ Boston Whaler Tender (1986) w/60 HP Yamaha Outboard(2010) 4 stroke and cover • (1) - (8) Man Avon Canister Life Raft • (1) - (6) Man Canister Life Raft • Ideal Electrical Windlass • (2) Marquipt 1500# low profile davits • (5) Windshield washers and wipers • KVH Satellite TV and telephone • Anchor pulpit • Hull color is Alexseal “navy blue” • Airex Hull Construction • Saltwater, Freshwater wash down on bow, stern and bridge deck aft • (2) EPIRB’s • Life rings • Spreader lights • Nutone Central vacuum system
Located on the foredeck is a custom semicircular seating area with table, bright finished teak and blue and white striped cushions.
• Bow: (2) Ideal Windless with gypsy and capstan and chain stoppers. • 50 KG Bruce with 300’ chain • 30 KG Bruce with 100’ chain, 300’ Nylon Rope
The Aft Deck Cockpit space may be utilized in a variety of ways. It has a steering station with a Garmin GPS repeater, bow and stern thruster controls. A Scopinich fighting chair with rocket launcher and offset pedestal, and most recently a varnished teak table with (6) matching chairs that interchanges with fighting chair. This versatile space allows for a group of individuals to lounge & cocktail - cook, fish & operate the vessel for docking.
Custom high gloss teak table & (6) high gloss teak chairs by Bluewater. Custom mounted with offset stanchion fighting chair.
• New custom fixed cockpit canopy with LED lighting 7/2012
• Matching electric grills installed w/emergency shut-off in custom teak cabinet 8/ 2012
• In deck live well
• (3) built-in freezers
• In deck fish box
• Storage lockers and drawers
• Cockpit sink
• Shower with hot and cold water
• Rupp double spreader outriggers
• 4 rod holders
• Tackle locker
• Ideal capstan
• Engine room access hatch
• Integral easy access swim platform
• Boat deck access ladder
• Transom door
• Low level “Stumble” lighting
• Polyplanar Speakers
• Underwater lights
Located on the lower deck and forward are the crew quarters. Capable of accommodating (3) with a starboard double berth and to port a convertible lounge/style berth with cedar lined hanging lockers. Aft to port is a full service galley with GE Microwave, GE refrigerator, (2) burner cook top and S.S. sink, adjacent is a double bench dinette. Aft to starboard is the head with separate stall shower.
Entertainment / Electronics:
• Bose 3-2-1 DVD surround sound system
• Dell Optiplex PC, 17” Dell LCD monitor
Safety Security Life Raft
• 6-man life raft and safety equipment upgraded 6/2012 & additional life raft
Laundry room is located in the lower cabin deck aft, is the utility room with a Maytag all in one washer/dryer and a large S.S. sink. This area also houses the air conditioning compressors.
• New 12Kw night generator
• Northern Lights 30Kw Generators
• Glendenning Cablemaster
• Dockside electrical automatic cables port & starboard
• (10) batteries with parallel switch
• 12V, 24V DC electrical systems
• (1) 12V and (1) 24V variable torque power converters
• (2) Charles 105 amp battery charger systems & new batteries house and ship
• La Marche Isolation Transformers
• Charles Marine shore power "Smart Boost" transformers
• ATLAS 220VDC 50 Amp x 2 shore power transformer
• 220V AC electrical system
• ZF Electronic engine controls
• 2 Air compressors (1 x 220 VAC, 1 x 110VAC)
• 2 Headhunter pumps (1 x 220 VAC, 1 x 110 VAC)
This walk-in engine room is very well planned for easy access and maintenance. Across the aft bulkhead is a large sized work bench; forward is an equipment room and additional storage and ladder with hatch for cockpit access.
• TWIN MAN D2842LE engines 760hp (Approx. 500+ hours SMOH)
• P 4935118056A301
• S 4935118057A301
• Follett (Eskimo type) mounted with delivery system to in-deck cockpit chiller 7/2012
• Waste treatment: Microphor Marine Sanitation Device
• Upgraded chiller, A/C systems, fresh water pumps & CO2 system
• Twin M50 MSD Microphor head systems Gears - ZF BW-165.
• 2xNorthern Lights 30 KW M4239D-HE-30N on air bags
• P 2392-3138
• S 2392-3137
• 1x 12kW New Generator
• Drives - Arneson ASD 14
• Propellers - Ellis 43.25 x 39 five blade (New 2010)
• Reverse Osmosis Watermaker
• PTO on mains for bow thruster
• PTO on stb genset for stern thruster
• Block heaters for mains
• Tanks -
513 Gallon Fresh Water Tank 200 Gallon Black Water Tank
(2) 1122 Gallon Fuel Tanks 100 Gallon Holding Tank 25 Gallon Gray Water Tank
The following items were included in a major refit from 6/2012 thru 9/2012:
• Main engine exhaust system was replaced new including exhaust risers and surge tubes along with exhaust insulation
• Upgraded & serviced Simons Yacht & engine computer system & monitors
• Wesmar Stabilizer System RS 700 w/7.5 fin and Blue Star controls
• Majored 760hp MAN's & Northern Lights generator
• (2) Charles 105 amp battery charger systems & new batteries
• Microphor Environmental System installed
• Service & replacement of all hoses & fittings
• Tracvision 24" satellite antenna
• Eskimo ice chipper
• Installation of 2-drawer fridge/freezer
• Varnish stripped and re-varnished
• Exterior paint
• Installation of teak & holly soles - main deck/command bridge
• Day head added on main deck
• Installed king sized bed
• Master stateroom completely remodeled
• Custom shade added with lighting on flybridge aft
• Large screen TV - Command bridge/salon
• Bose System - cabins/exterior
• (5) Direct TV receivers to all rooms
• Custom high gloss teak dining table with 6 Blue Water high gloss chairs
• (2) Gaggenau grills
• Electric elevator serviced & modified
• Bow & stern thruster serviced
• 6-man life raft & safety equipment upgraded
• Computer & drive system & infra-red
Exclusions to include but are not limited to owner's personal belongings. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.