HULL & APPENDAGES
- White painted hull
- Light Blue coaming stripes.
- Underwater epoxied at factory, annually tested, last antifouled and epoxy treatment in 2015
- Bow thrust VETUS - year 2008
- Full teak deck between 6 mm - year 2002
- 4 cabin layout plus crew in forepeak, sleeping a total of 10.
- N. 4 heads, 3 separate for master cabin and for guest cabin (one head with black water system (year 2015) and the others replaced new 2016).
- The Owner’s Cabin have a customized full size double bed and bookshelves around, full mirror.
- The Nav Station is just forward of this cabin, and the Galley is opposite to port side.
- Midships is the Main Saloon with U-shaped settee, replaced with eco-leather ivory in 2008 with double dining – entertainment tables for a total dining area of 8-10 persons.
- There is a straight settee to starboard, there is storage in cupboards and behind settee.
- Bookshelves and entertainment centre with flat screen TV and stereo Sound System BOSE - year 2009.
- I-POD sound system in each cabin – year 2008
- Various storage is found beneath the floorboards.
- Traditional teak & holly sole, and Nautor’s strip ceiling in very excellent condition .
- Following the saloon, to starboard is a Guest Cabin with over/under berths, hanging locker, drawers, cabinets, folding table, and guest head forward serviced also for forward crew cabin.
- Further port side there is a second Guest Cabin with over/under berths, en-suite head, hanging locker, drawers and cabinets and folding table with separate head.
- The Fore cabin includes two bed crew, as well as drawers and doors for tools and spare parts to starboard, storage for sheets, sails, dinghy, sailboards, etc.
- Steps for deck access, storage for swim ladder and boat hook.
- Galley with 4-burner (overhauled in 2008) and stove and double sink Port Side.
- Large and deep double freeze and refrigerator - 24 V replaced new year 2008 and a third regifregerator in the main saloon.
- Extractor hood Folding table Ample storage Trash bin Chest of standard drawers and cutting board
- Oven microwave, run form inverter/shore power or generator
- Cup and mug holders
- Full complement of crockery, cutlers, cooking utensils and general galley equipment
- Engine Perkins M 135 Sabre replaced new in 2008 and annually serviced
- Engine is sound insulated and has a fire fighting and blowering
- RH 3-blade feathering 26" Max-Prop serviced 2016.
- Fuel 1100 litre in 3 tanks
- Range under power (200 nautical miles, in 24/28 h, at average 7/8 knots), top speed 9.3 knots.
- FISHER PANDA 17kw Generator – new in 2008 and annually serviced. Control panel at chart table.
- Air condition to all cabins fully serviced and operational at 2015
- Air Compressor system.
- 70" recessed steering wheel, two cockpits. Skeg rudder with roller bearings
- Lewmar Hydraulic system connected to genoa furling main sail furling and primary winchs.
- Deck shower.
- Water 1440 ltr 380.4 US g. in 5 tanks Stainless holding tank black water for midship toilet.
- Large capacity water maker capable 250 litres/H Serviced - 2016
- 2 x 24v automatic bilge pumps,
- Fresh water pump and backup system
- Manual bilge pumps at chart table and cockpit helm position
- n. 4 Service batteries 6V - 24 V 204 Ah, replaced in 2015
- n. 2 Engine starting batteries 24 V 140 Ah, replaced 2013
- n. 2 Generator starting batteries 24 V 140 Ah, replaced 2013
- Diesel generator FISHER PANDA 17 kW replaced new in 2008
- Shore power inlets 230 V 50 A
- Battery charger 70 AH and inverter 3000W Victron Energy Phoenix remote controlled from switch panel
- Recessed electric anchor windlass – Lofrans Falkon 24v 1500w, overhauled 2012
- Primary and secondary hydraulic winches as follow:
- 2X Lewmar 1100 primary and 2X Lewmar 700 secondary
- 2 x Lewmar 46 ST traveller winches
- 2 x Lewmar ST 65 hydraulic mainsheet winches
- 6 x Lewmar ST 52 manual handle drive for Mast utility
- 2 X Lewmar three speed 65 - manual handle drive for Mast utility
Electronics and communication system
- B&G Hydra 2000 sailing and navigation system including:
- 2 x FFD at chart table, 2X Analogue on chart table and 4 X analogue displays in cockpit
- Radar 24 nm integrated with monitor
- Autopilot AP 300 gold
- Compass SUNTO on the cockpit
- Two Monitor GPS Multi on nav. station fully integrated with B&G Hydra 2000, log, depth
- N. 2 VHF FURINO and Sailor Compact
- One monitor on the pedestal
- Sat. System year 2008
- EPYRB 406 MHZ
MAST and RIGGING
- Nautor Aluminium mast and spars three Spreaders white painted, fully overhauled and serviced in 2012
- Original Aluminium Spinnaker pole
- Navtec rod rigging fully replaced with new in 2012
- Geona Hydraulic Furling System Reckman
- Main Sail Hydraulic Furling System Reckman
- All running rigging is in very good condition and annually serviced – overhauled
- Single lowers, inner forestay, babystay, runners (annually checked and replaced wire/Dyneema.
- Hydraulic Navtec Tensioners for backstay, inner forestay, babystay and vang, with control panels annually checked and rewired
- All ONE SAILS, annually serviced, as follows:
- One furling mainsail year 2008
- One furling genoa year 2008 130%
- One furling staysail year 2008
- Jennaker with sock year 2008
- Fire extinguishers in each cabin and engine room, periodically serviced
- 75ld CQR anchor with chain 100 MT 10mm
- Backup aluminium anchor mod “ammiragliata”
- Set of bedding for each bunk Set of guest towels Various pillows and cushions
- External and internal cushions – new 2008
- Safety Equipment over 50 nautical miles – and N. 2 life raft
- Set of flares and life jackets according with Italian rules over 50 nautical miles.
- 2 gas bottle in forward locker
- Stainless – and teak gangway
- Tender Zodiac 3,70 mt
- Outboard Yamaha 40 HP
- Extensive stock of spares - parts accessory and tools for extensive navigation
Not included in Sale
Personal effects, including, personal tools, personal navigation equipment, pictures and works of art.