BACHATA QUEEN was built in 1992 and totally refitted in 2012. She is a lovely and comfortable charter/family boat, designed and built by Codecasa specifically for cruising in the Mediterranean. Her low superstructure allows her to be very stable whatever the sea conditions. The interior decoration is of light oak wood associated with a thick and smooth cream coloured carpet that gives a both warm and relaxing atmosphere.
The Main Salon offers 12 comfortable seats with its 4 sofas, 2 armchairs and 2 low tables. From here, guests can either contemplate the sea through the wide windows or watch the 54 inch TV mounted on end wall in the dining area.
Ten guests can easily seat around the dining table to enjoy family lunch or dinner. There is a
dumbwaiter in the corridor next to the dining room allowing easy and fast service.
With sink and head
She is located on the front of the Main Deck and benefits from wide windows that provide a nice sea
view. There is plenty of storage with 2 wardrobes (with a safe hidden in one of them) and 2 chests of
There is a vanity desk with chair and a sofa, allowing to watch the 27’’ flat screen TV or to listen to
music from the radio/CD player.
The en-suite bathroom is beautifully laid with marble and wood and features a Jacuzzi bath/shower as
well as 2 sinks, toilets and bidet.
She is located on the Lower Deck and can be accessed, as the two other guest cabins, by the staircase on the starboard side of the Main Deck salon.
This cabin is full beam and offers a 2-seat sofa, a chest of drawer, an angle wardrobe with safe and a hidden TV with satellite TV, DVD player and music centre. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a bath/shower, sink, toilets and bidet, and is laid with marble and wood.
There are two Twin Staterooms with Pullman berth, all en-suite, on Lower Deck. They are absolutely symmetrical and are equipped with a 20” TV and DVD player and a wardrobe. The bathrooms are laid with marble and there is teak on the shower’s floor.
The crew mess welcomes comfortably 6 persons on sofas and chairs around a table that faces the TV/VHF equipment.
Washing machine and dryer
The en-suite (shower, sink and toilets) Captain’s cabin is fitted with double bed and a Pullman berth. There are 2 crew cabins located on the bow, equipped with bunk beds and having both a private ensuite showers and head. In all cabins there is a lot of storage and full headroom. In the lobby, down the staircase giving access to the VIP and the two symmetrical cabins, plenty of storage can be found for the bed linens or any other items that need to be stored handy.
There are 2 helm stations on the Sun Deck for perfect driving and manoeuvring conditions.
The one to port is fully equipped with bow thruster, speed log, echo sounder, helm angle and horn. The one on the starboard side has only gas control and wheel. Loudspeakers can play either radio, CD music or music direct from your phone.
The Sun Deck is really dedicated to family time outside under a great sun, and is fitted with a wide sofa, chairs and table that can welcome 12 guests for informal lunch or dinner. There is a fridge and an ice maker to always keep refreshments handy. The aft of the Sun Deck has a large sunbathing area with 6 persons Jacuzzi. There is 1 Crane.
The bridge is located on an intermediate level between the Main Deck and the Sun Deck and has direct access to the 2 helm stations of the latter. The bridge is fully fitted with up to date navigation equipment for easy and safe cruises.
With crane and 1 tender, space for a further tender or jetski.
The Aft Deck can comfortably welcome 8 persons on sofas and chairs, around a wood table. There is still a lot of space around for children or friends to be able to fully enjoy great time outside. From there, 2 stairs give access to the swimming platform.
- Samsung TV system 54’’ in Main Saloon and 27’’ in Master Cabin
- Pioneer Hi-Fi system
- SeaTel: TV Sat with Ellipse 750
- Garmin wind speed indicator
- Garmin Imap 1602 GPS plotter with depth sounder
- Garmin 200 Vhf
- Garmin 200 AIS
- Skanti 100 VHF
- Furuno FCV 663 echo sounder
- Furuno GPS
- Furuno GP 500 GPS
- Anschutz Kiel compilot 8 autopilot
- Furuno 90 nm radar
- Furuno 48 nm radar
- Thrane & Thrane Mini M Tel Sat
- Furuno Radio MHF BLU Epirb
- CCTV Colorwide LCV Monitor (bridge and crew mess)
- Magnetic compass
- Gyro compass
- Apple mini ships computer and media center
2 x 50 kW Kohler Generators (2012)
Generator hours: 3,673 (port) & 3,670 (starboard) in March 2016
- 2 x Deutz 816, 695 hp SBA 8M engines – overhauled in 2007
- Engines hours: 3,114 hours in March 2016
- Engine propeller: axial line
- 2 x Finn screw propellers
- Vosper Max stabilisers with Naiad upgrade
- Bow thruster
- Francesconi air conditioning
- Francesconi heater
- Idromar watermaker 500 litres/hour
- 2 x electric boiler 200 litres each
- 2 x Francesconi refrigerators
- 2 x Francesconi freezers
- 1 x Smeg oven
- 1 x Miele microwave oven
- 6 x Miele electric cookers
- 1 x Miele deep-frying pan
- 2 x sinks
- 1 x Miele dishwasher
- 1 x Miele washing machine
- 1 x Miele drier
- 1 x Miele roller
- 1 x Nanni windlass
- 2 x Nanni capstans
- 2 x Nanni davits
- 1 x stern Gangway
- 1 x side ladder Codecasa
- Bimini top
- 2 x Zodiac Eversafe (10 pax each)
- Cerberus system: heat detector in accommodations and heat/smoke detection in engine room
2012 Lomac 4.5m with 40HP Yamaha outboard
- Hull painting
- Polishing of anchor plates and hawse-holes
- Top structure painting
- Corking of windows and port-holes
- New Jaccuzzi
- New hard top on fly deck
- Pillars for the hard top
- Swimming platform
- Light system on the swimming area
- New electrical lines for the swimming platform
- Crane rebuilt
- Hand rail on the fly
- New engine exhaust insulation
- New generators
- New alarms monitoring system
- New sewage treatment system
- New aft deck doors
- Teak sanding
- Fuel pumps overhauling
- Replacement of 2 fuel pumps
- New basement for batteries boxes
- Aft steps
- replacement of teak plank on the main deck
- New tank fuel system
- New flexible hoses of stabiliser system
- Revision of main engine and diesel generators valves's exhaust
- Full control of DEUTZ engines
- Fuel tank cleaned
- Water tank cleaned
- Grey water tank cleaned
- Black water tank cleaned
- New halogen lamp in salon and all cabins
- New TV (8)
- New professional music system
- New carpet in all cabins and saloon
- VIP refit in white (by an Austrian architect)
- New exterior cushions covers ( SUNBRELLA)
- Renewal leather on the bridge with an orange HERMES leather
- Dismantling and control the propeller
- Dismantling and control of the rudders
- Dismantling and control of all the hull valves (with painting, pressure test and re-installing onboard)
- Dismantling, control, pressure test over the exhaust lines valves (engines and generators).
- Mega test (insulation resistance)
- Starting batteries
- Control of fuel tank
- Dismantling and control of the windlasses
- Complete overhauling of the Emergency bilge pump
- Fresh water pump dismantled with replacement of mechanical seals, pump bearings, o-ring
- Annual renewal of the Life-raft
- Renewal of the fire extinguisher
- Stability test
- New tender LOMAC 460
- Ultrasonic test