"SOC" is designed, engineered, and finished to the highest standards by the pedigree Delta shipyard in Seattle, WA.
Her master stateroom and two guest suites are below, and there is a fourth cabin on the main deck, forward, which can be used as an office, VIP stateroom or media room. She has ample crew cabins and lounge area to sleep 5 crew comfortably, below and forward.
There is also a sky lounge, and enclosed aft deck cockpit, for more air-conditioned seating space.
Her owner began a refit in 2013, by adding new MTU engines (still under warranty), custom hardtop, fresh paint, awning, and by updating engine room machinery. He was not able to complete the refit, and although she is very clean and neat on the inside, her new owner will want to update. A/V equipment will need to be updated, and some navigational electronics.
She is a fantastic platform to begin from, and mechanically, she is very sound. You cannot replace her today, at Delta, without quadrupling the cost.
For an example of what can be done with this yacht, at a modest cost, see "Nita K" (ex-Continental Drifter).
On the main deck forward is the 4th stateroom, which can be used as an office, media room, or VIP cabin. The sofa in the cabin converts into a queen sized bed. To port, there is also a writing desk with drawers. There is also en-suite bath in the cabin.
There is also a day head on the main deck, adjacent to the formal entryway.
The main salon has considerable storage in buffets port and starboard and within the waist-high cabinetry aft, which separates the area from the saloon seating.
The salon connects to a fully enclosed aft deck which is a comfortable "sun" room, and also fully air conditioned and/or heated. This room can easily be converted to an outdoor room, with the addition of sliding windows on either side. The swim platform may be accessed through a center door aft and down double teak stairs.
The skylounge on the third deck is full beam with a fully equipped wet bar.
On the skylounge deck aft is a BBQ grill and storage to starboard. Upstairs in the flybridge, three custom Stidd command chairs are forward and built-in U-shaped seating is aft.
- Samsung 55’ flatscreen TV
- Panasonic DVD
- Surround sound speakers
- Toshiba color TV
- JVC CD player
- Samsung DVD
Master stateroom and VIP stateroom/lounge:
- Mitsubishi color TV
- Samsung VHS
- Master stateroom also has a B&G HSII multi-function receiver from PH feeds
- Mitsubishi box TV
- Samsung VHS/DVD
- Sony AM/FM/CD
- Toshiba flatscreen TVs
- Samsung VHS/DVD
- LG color TV
- Panasonic Blu-ray DVD
*All televisions on the yacht are serviced by separate RCA DSS receivers*
Engines/maneuvering controlled from the main helm station, flybridge station and from wing controls port and starboard on flybridge.
- (2) MTU Series 16V2000 marine engines, installed in 2013, with 5 year warranties.
- (2) Northern Lights 50kW generators in enclosures
- Aqua Air chill water air conditioning with (4) compressors 20 tons total
- (2) Shore power cord reels
- Headhunter Tidal Wave Waste Treatment System
- P & S Engine room ventilation fans
- Capstan/crane central hydraulic system
- Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge
- (2) Hydrovane air compressors
- Naiad stabilizers model 404
- Fuel supply and return manifold for (4) fuel tanks
- Fuel level indicators
- Blackmer fuel transfer pump 230v electric
- Blackmer fuel stripping pump 230v electric
- Demis fuel hand pump
- Lube oil change system with: Haight dirty oil pump 230v electric
- Haight clean oil pump230v electric
- Edson grey water discharge pump230v electric
- (2) For each main: Racor #75812PT fuel water separators
- (2) For each gen: Racor #MD500FG fuel water separators
- (2) Tide Strong seals with spare seal carrier on each shaft
- Radio Zeeland vessel monitoring repeater panel
- Hynautic steering system with port and starboard rams model K9
- (2) Baldor steering motors
- (2) Burke AC freshwater pumps
- Par Paragon DC freshwater pump
- (2) Rheem 40gal hot water heaters
- Grundfos hot water circulating pump
- (2) Sea Recovery water makers 1500 gpd/ea.
- Radio Zeeland vessel monitoring system
Forward Bilge Area:
- 85hp American bow thruster
- Vickers hydraulic power pack for windlasses