1. Absolutely stunning interior refit in 2014 by international designer Tui Pranich
2. 2 x MTU 12V4000 engines installed in 2009. Both engines completely rebuilt in November 2017.
3.Semi-displacement hull with waterjet propulsion results in a draft allowing her to cruise and anchor in destinations not often seen in yachts of her size
4. Enviable charter history with substantial income earning potential; she has brought in $1.5m in gross charter revenues during the first 2 years of current ownership. For 2017 she completed $1.725m in gross revenues. Due to the yacht being seriously for sale she stopped accepting charters after September 2017. If she had accepted additional charters she would have had no problem reaching $2m in gross charter revenues by the end of the year.
5. Accommodations for 11 guests in a luxurious full-beam master stateroom and four stunning lower staterooms
6. ABS Classification with Bureau Veritas certification
7. Loads of toys on board, including a waterslide, water trampoline, four waverunners, dive compressor, diving gear, seabobs, jet pack, fishing gear, motorized surf board
8. 18 foot Novurania tender, waverunners, and other toys stored on main deck aft, keeping the bridge deck aft and sun deck completely open for full use by guests
9. Fabulous open and spacious sundeck with Jacuzzi, full-beam sunpad, bar, grill, and cozy dining table
10. Current owner has continuously maintained the yacht in outstanding condition since purchase in 2014
11. Virtual tour of the yacht available
12. Broker friendly website for the yacht available
13. Video available!
Aluminum hull with aluminum superstructure.
Teak decks on her main deck and bridge deck.
Length at Waterline:
Fuel Capacity Total:
19,569 US Gallons
Day Fuel Tank:
379 US Gallons
Port & Stbd Fwd Fuel Tanks:
3,868 US Gallons each
Port & Stbd Aft Fuel Tanks:
4,395 US Gallons each
Fresh Water Capacity:
4,125 US Gallons
Grey/Black Water Capacity:
426 US Gallons
Lube Oil Capacity:
265 US Gallons
265 US Gallons
Waste Oil Capacity:
185 US Gallons
Consumption per hour
220 US Gallons/hour
120 US Gallons/hour
80 US Gallons/hour
@ 1300 RPM
AT LAST does most of her cruising at 1500 RPM, just under the 2nd Turbo. The Captain typically keeps the yacht around half full as she is faster and more economical when not heavily loaded.
AT LAST offers an inspired level of elegance and comfort. Exquisite in every detail, superyacht AT LAST personifies absolute luxury. Her stunning, contemporary interior by international designer Tui Pranich is expansive, creating a bright and relaxed atmosphere on board.
Enjoy complete privacy on board AT LAST. Her elegant full-beam master stateroom is located forward on the main deck with a centerline king-size bed where you will enjoy incredible panoramic views. The lavish master bathroom features a large Jacuzzi tub, a spacious shower with rain showerhead, and three wall-fitted showerheads.
In addition to her resplendent master, motor yacht AT LAST accommodates guests in an additional king stateroom, two queen staterooms and a twin with additional Pullman berth — totaling five staterooms — a configuration that satisfies a full range of needs for a large family or a successful charter yacht. The king and queen staterooms have ensuite bathrooms with modern glass showers and the twin en-suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub/glass shower combination. All guest staterooms have large portholes providing outstanding natural light.
The excellent layout of AT LAST allows for all toy and tender storage to be located on the main deck aft, alleviating noise and disturbance when retrieving these items for use. There are no large cranes on the bridge deck aft or sundeck — a feature that contributes to a relaxed ambiance.
AT LAST's sundeck is the perfect place to spend an afternoon. She features a large Jacuzzi aft with comfortable pad surrounding it for guests to enjoy, as well as a massive full-beam sunpad forward with large umbrellas for shade to sit back and relax. Additional amenities include a large bar with seating, barbeque grill, and bench seat with smaller dining table.
Powered by MTU engines that were installed in 2009 and propelled by Kamewa waterjets, AT LAST has an incredibly shallow draft for a yacht of her size. Anchoring in private and pristine destinations in The Bahamas and other shallower destinations around the world is a breeze.
AT LAST was named the number one charter boat in 2015 by Boat International Magazine; she is fully capable of producing annual charter revenues in-excess of $1,000,000.
Motor yacht AT LAST is maintained to the highest of standards by her professional captain and crew, who keep the yacht in pristine condition at all times.
Steen windlass anchor system with single motor and double drum
(2) 450' anchor chain and rode
(2) Port and starboard aft deck
(6) 4 below the transom, 1 port aft, 1 starboard aft
Crane & Davits:
Fwd and aft davit: SWL 2100 lbs
Yes, custom, 3-step
(1) Rain-shower, swim platform
(2) Port and starboard bridge deck aft sections
Bridge deck aft; encased and on a swivel
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING, & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Panasonic with monitors in pilothouse and crew mess
(8) port and starboard companionway, aft deck, two master forward, master aft, two in the engine room
Audio alarms on all external doors
Throughout yacht in all guest accommodations
Fixed Kidde Halon System:
(5) seawater fire fighting stations
Dry Chemical Extinguishers:
SCBA's and 3 fireman suits
Portable emergency fire and bilge pump
Entire safety system upgraded to exceed Bureau Veritas and Marshall Islands regulations
(2) 16-man RFD inflatable rafts
(3) SOLAS approved
(4) Child-sized jackets
Crew saver life jackets for rough weather w/ harnesses, safety lines, strone lines, torches
(3) GlobalFix 406
Full set of flares, (2) MOB smoke and light signals, safety throw line, searchlights
AT LAST has undergone numerous refits since her launch in 1990.
In 2009 she underwent a major interior and engine room refit which saw the installation of new MTU 12V4000 engines.
In 2014, she underwent a complete interior refit by international designer Tui Pranich. Additionally, her generators were zeroed out, A/V was upgraded, new wifi module installed, and her electrical was upgraded, among other things.
In the fall of 2016 she had a new stern passarelle installed, exterior paint job, and wood revarnishing. The soft goods were replaced in the pilothouse and sky lounge, and new carpeting and exterior cushions were replaced on the bridge deck and Portuguese bridge.
A complete list of refit work is available upon request.
AT LAST has been a very successful charter yacht over the past three years, successfully bringing in over $1,000,000 per year in revenue for each of the last three years.
Charter guests rave about the yacht, with comments including:
“As a follow-up to my earlier phone call, I wanted to write an email so you can share with the Owner how wonderful Mr. X and his family's trip onboard AT LAST was....
For starters, when I finally got Mr. X on the phone (which he broke on the trip- "I think I stepped on it dancing on one of the first nights!"), I could hear in his voice how incredibly happy, excited, grateful, and over-the-moon thrilled he was with the yacht, but most importantly the Captain and the crew."
"Each crew member was excellent, special, sweet, and "superstar". Would charter any boat Deckhand X is on, "you can't beat him! He was good with spear fishing, fishing, loved the kids, and has a delightful personality!" The Stewardesses were amazing and had excellent attention to detail, they were great! The Captain has a fantastic crew and program! No complaints whatsoever, and would charter again given the opportunity.”
"Thank you all for the best week ever! We could not have had more fun. The boat is beautiful and the crew is amazing. You all made this week amazing for us. We loved every second here on the AT LAST. From Willy T's, to banana boating, tarpon fishing, and everything in between...Thank you all so much for all you did the entire time we were on board."
All owner's and crew's personal items, including owner's personal sets of scuba gear, all artwork, 35' tender (not listed in specifications), .
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale, upon written request.