The 110' Broward layout is popular due to the large country kitchen, spacious salon, five staterooms and large entertainment areas on the aft deck and flybridge. Much of her interior was updated in 2012 with tasteful furnishings and soft goods.
Beginning aft, the cockpit offers easy access to the water and tenders. Cabinets are located port and starboard and the cockpit offers access to the lazarette. The centerline stair leads to the large aft deck which has a port to starboard settee and large dinette centerline with a fold-down television from overhead. Starboard stairs lead up to the boat deck. Walking into the salon, immediately to starboard is a wet bar with stools and stairs to the two aft staterooms. Moving forward to port and starboard are two chairs, table and sofa on each side. The dining table is located forward of this seating area. Proceeding forward to the port side are stairs to the lower foyer, master stateroom and twin guest cabins. On the port side is a day head, foyer with side entry doors and stairs up to the raised pilothouse. Beyond this area is the large country kitchen. The galley has been updated and contains an island and large dinette. Stairs to the two crew cabins lead below deck.
In 2015, bottom stripped down to metal, re-epoxied, new bottom paint, prop speed, shafts and stabilizer fins dropped and reset, new cutlass bearings.
- (2) Maxwell 3500 Capstan with Gypsy Anchor Windlass System
- (2) Ideal Model D-5A Deck Capstans (non op)
- Forjford #18 Stockless Anchor, 200 lbs
- Nautical Structures Boat Crane 3,500 lbs
- (2) Yamaha Wave Runners
- 32' Intrepid
- Marquipt Tide Rise 5-Step Ladder - new 2010
- Marquipt Tide Rise 6-Step Stairs with 3 Step Extension - new 2010
- Swim Platform with 4-Step Swim Ladder
- (6) Underwater Lights
- Shower in Cockpit and Freshwater Washdown
- (3) Windshield Washers
- Air Horns
- ARC RCL 600 Spotlight and ACR 100
- Bimini Top
- Foredeck, Cockpit and Boat Deck Lights
- Hinged Arch
- Hinged Mast
- 8 Person Jacuzzi on Flybridge - new cover
- Port & Stbd Wing Stations with Thruster, Rudder and Engine Controls
- (2) 8 Person Avon Offshore Life Rafts in Canisters - 2010; recertified 2014
- (3) Life Rings
- (1) ACR 406 EPIRB - 2010
- Full US Coast Guard Safety Package - 2010
- Exterior Cushions - new 2010
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.