Stepping from the large hydraulic swim platform through either of the wide transom side gates and into the expansive teak-laid cockpit of the 6000, you’ll immediately appreciate the evolution of the luxury indoor/outdoor character for which our Sport Yacht series is internationally renowned.
Wide, walk-around non-slip side decks with well-placed hand rails give access to her colossal-sized sun pad which sprawls the centerline of the forward deck. Here there’s an independent two-speaker Fusion AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth and USB port, as well as handy water-tight storage compartments and, of course, a deep ice box to keep the champagne perfectly chilled and the beer icy cold while you soak up the sun.
A closer inspection of the generous 35' squared cockpit confirms the clever lifestyle and storage concepts of the 6000. A practical twin barbecue with convenient drawer fridge and freezer sits conveniently aft above a large garage where a newly designed Palm Beach Tender with 30hp Yamaha is easily loaded with built-in electric winch, or a jet ski can be securely stored with additional room for accessories and water toys.
The 6000’s curvaceous fiberglass hardtop provides shelter and shade from the extremities, and houses the cockpit’s own electric sliding sunroof which brings extra sunlight and fresh air into the alfresco area when desired. An L-shaped lounge/dining area to port comfortably seats six people, and a teak table lowers to create a large daybed. There’s also a six foot lounge to starboard to seat an additional three people, further reinforcing the entertainment and enjoyment of the 6000 Sport Yacht and confirming this boat as “the ultimate entertainer”.
The free-flowing feel throughout the 6000 is enhanced with a large glass awning window which opens between the cockpit and spacious saloon, bringing the outdoors inside and affirming the large aft U-shaped galley as the central entertainment hub of the boat.
Of course the galley boasts high-end Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher, convection microwave oven and range hood as well as three top-of-the-range Vitrifrigo drawer fridges and two freezers as well as a convenient pull-out pantry. Custom Quartz countertops have been carefully selected for this particular Riviera 6000. A tinted bronze glass finish to the overhead galley cabinets adds yet another touch of refinement to the walnut high gloss varnish joinery used throughout the boat.
Natural light in the galley is enhanced with fixed overhead skylights and a second Webasto electric sunroof above the saloon dining, lounge area and helm. Air-conditioning is standard to both the saloon and galley however natural breezes are captured through the sunroof and through opening windows to port and starboard, ensuring occupants and guests remain cool and comfortable.
The spacious and elegantly appointed saloon, with its soft-touch natural leathers and highest quality fabrics, is perfect for indoor entertaining. A U-shaped lounge with dinette table to port seats six adults, and a large six foot, three-seater lounge opposite is large enough to enjoy a lazy afternoon nap and versatile enough to provide a work space or additional dining area – its central ottoman can also be used as an extra seat around the dining table for games or quality time with the family. Custom infinity woven vinyl flooring cover can be found throughout the main deck area.
The extensive indoor entertainment system includes a 40” LCD TV integrated with a Bose AM/FM stereo, Blu-Ray player with amplifier, sub-woofer and four speakers to the saloon, with additional speakers via a second-zone, two-speaker system to the cockpit.
All critical navigation electronics, comprehensive engine instrumentation and vessel controls are within easy reach of the high-backed Treben Italian leather helm and companion seats, both of which have electric forward/aft adjustment and recessed footrests. Fittingly, the ergonomically designed, new-look helm has a sunken backlit dash, high-quality sports steering wheel, ample storage compartments for binoculars and instrument display covers, as well as drink-holders and perfect space for the two Garmin 17” display screens.
Whether overnighting in a sheltered bay or on a long-distance coastal cruise, the inspiring design of the 6000 Sport Yacht ensures supreme comfort for her owners and guests.
The full-beam master stateroom has a king-size, walk-around bed amidships, contemporary timber-finish headboard and bedside tables, new and striking deep windows on either side as well as opening portholes on both sides which adds a striking visual feature as well as ensuring plenty of fresh air.
Transition glass helps flood the master stateroom with natural light when the large and luxurious port-side ensuite is not in use, yet offers complete privacy at the press of a button. The ensuite boasts luxurious Milli Glance and Grohe fixtures, complemented by a heated towel rail and the highest quality Italian ceramic non-slip flooring. A frameless glass door leads to the large shower stall and includes a chrome showerhead on a slide bar, again complemented by the highest quality non-slip flooring.
The master stateroom also features a third and convenient C-Zone digital switching control panel while the entertainment system comprises a bulkhead-mounted 40” LCD TV and Samsung home theatre system. There is also a make-up table and ottoman forward and a three-seater leather lounge to starboard, while adding to the supreme comfort for the owners is a deep walk-in-wardrobe with ample hanging space.
The 6000 Sport Yacht’s enriched sense of light, space and liveability is also evident in the atrium as you step below deck from the saloon, courtesy of the wide windscreen, extremely generous headroom and ultra-modern technology that you’d expect from a Riviera.
The VIP guest stateroom forward features a queen island bed with hanging lockers port and starboard, its own ensuite with separate shower stall and contemporary style bowl and vanity cabinet above the solid surface bench top, with lots of storage below. Standard entertainment in this guest stateroom is a 22” LCD TV/DVD combination with Fusion AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth and USB port including two speakers. Fixed portholes are standard and bring in even more natural light, complementing the shapely overhead deck hatch.
The starboard twin cabin with full-length beds as well as an ensuite which doubles as a day head.
Step into the future
A key feature of the 6000 is the innovative C-Zone central AC/DC switching control and systems monitoring, and there are three control panels on-board – in the galley, at the helm and in the full-beam master stateroom. C-Zone allows owners to energize all lighting and electrics depending on the requirements with just the touch of a button. It comes pre-programmed with three custom settings – “entertain”, “cruise” and “dock unattended” – and these modes can be customized by the owner, so the system works exactly how you want. There’s also a “service” mode that shuts down all power and systems.
The exquisite satin walnut interior joinery throughout the 6000SY is hand-finished by Riviera’s varnish master craftsmen. Other timber options are gloss walnut, gloss teak, gloss cherry and gloss beach.
The 6000 Sport Yacht has full joystick steering while cruising as well as an additional pop-up joystick to port in the cockpit to aid precise docking.
Also standard are full auto-pilot, auto-trim, Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) for station-holding while preparing lines and fenders or waiting off a fuel jetty, as well as Anti-Corrosion Protection (ACP). Also included is the innovative Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit system which further raises the bar in terms of centralized control of navigation equipment, engine and alarms.
For the 6000 Sport Yacht, Riviera has employed the revolutionary Volvo Penta propulsion system with twin IPS2 950 (533kW /2 x 725hp) pod drives which, in addition to superior handling and maneuvering in tight situations, also offer impressive fuel efficiency, low noise levels, long cruising range and a high top-end speed.
State-of-the-art technology also encompasses the 6000’s maintenance-free battery banks charging system via the engines, the Mastervolt charging and inverter system and self-monitoring Cummins Onan generator, network capabilities and diagnostics providing peace of mind at sea.
All this, combined , while the practical design concepts result in quick accessibility to key maintenance points throughout the entire boat, thus increasing reliability, reducing future servicing costs and confirming the Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht genuinely is in a class all of its own.
Custom Optional Items Hull #60-047
- Presidential Suite Layout - 3 staterooms, master cabin head is moved forward and master cabin includes booth style seating with wood table.
- Walnut including High gloss finish varnish throughout. Premium grade flooring to Galley, Saloon and Companionway (Caramel Oak). In addition, custom infinity woven vinyl floor covering added to the main deck.
- Upholstery upgrade to cockpit lounge and foredeck sun pad (including white stamoid cover)
- Galleyware, cutlery, dinner set, napkins, kitchen towels, goblets, champagne flutes, salad bow and salad servers.
- Bathware Package, Beach Towels, Bath towels, hand towels, face towels, bath mats, bathrobes and bathware.
- Custom quartz galley countertops and backsplash.
- Additional Fuel capacity- 872 Gal.Total Capacity.
- Utility Room Port outboard to include a workbench, toolbox, vice and pigeon lockers for storage.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform- Split platform
- 10'-6" Palm Beach Tender with 30 hp Yamaha.
- Blinds- Saloon Electric (Sheer white), Lower accommodation Manual (Perla)
- Access to storage room through lockable floor hatch via ladder
- BBQ/Wet bar-Electric BBQ mounted within molded transom area, includes rubbish bin, sink, hot and cold faucet, s/s fridge drawer, LED lighting in lid, rails & solid surface top
- Double action manual bilge pump for engine room
- Hand held shower hot and cold
- Lighting, overhead & courtesy (LED)
- Lounges, L shaped lounge and bench style to starboard vinyl with stamoid with storage underneath
- Self-draining cockpit to the stern
- Stainless steel rear bulkhead incorporating sliding saloon entry door and integrated awning style rear window
- Table, teak- mounted at port lounge fitted to high/low pedestal to allow coversion into coffee table and cover
- Teak laid swim platform, cockpit floor and side deck steps, port and starboard
- Tender garage opens with electric actuators and includes LED lighting & electric winch
- Transom doors in stainless steel
- Wash down outlet to cockpit (Fresh water) with quick disconnect
- Optional white stamoid cockpit awning
- Swim platform hydraulic operating (up/down, 350 kg max) with laid teak deck and recessed swim ladder with hatch.
- Stack Bosch washer/dryer
- Drawer storage fitted beneath companionway stairs
- Flooring – lower companionway in carpet
- Flooring- upper companionway landing and stairs to saloon in premium grade vinyl
- Linen storage cupboard above dryer unit
- Washer & Dryer (separate sidebyside machines) fitted under companion way stairs
- Hand laid, molded fiberglass hull, deck with core in decks, cabin top and hull sides
- Independent compartments throughout hull
- Isophalic gelcoat exterior (white)
- Solid reinforced GRP keel, chines and hull bottom
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- Anchor- stainless steel 100lbs Ultra anchor, 230ft of 3/8” galvanized chain
- Anchor locker port side, access to anchor chain with water tight bulkhead to cabin
- Anchor locker starboard side with access to storage
- Achor roller, 10mm chain stop (stainless steel)
- Anchor winch vertical with overload protection, suits rope and chain, handheld remote at bow and chain counter control to helm
- Bow rail welded stainless steel (316 marine grade, highly polished) with mid safety wire including flag staff and burgee
- Bow roller stainless steel self-loading- through bowsprit, heavy duty
- Central hatch between anchor lockers gives access to bow roller anchor and chain stop
- Cleats- stainless steel 12” (x8)
- Foredeck cool box (insulated) to port of sunbed
- Foredeck rope locker (starboard)
- Rub rail – impact and UV resistant PVC (White) with stainless steel insert strip
- Spotlight fitted to bow with remote to helm
- Sun pad on forward deck – vinyl covered foam, stainless steel rails, and drink holders including white cover (recessed into deck with drain grooves)
- Wash down outlet to anchor locker with quick disconnect (Fresh water and sea water)
- Windscreen covers (Breezeway Black)
- Czone - Configuration for Ipad connectivity includes programming and Wi-Fi interface (does not include Ipad)
- Underwater lights, 3 x Aqualuma Gen 4, series 12 fitted to transom (blue)
- Alternators- Port alternator charges port start bank, Stb alternator charges start bank and designated alternators charge house and auxiliary bank
- Batteries (Maintenance free) – Independent port and starboard start (Total x 4), House (x6) and auxiliary bank (x2)
- Battery banks individually isolated
- Battery chargers – automatic, 100Amp/24DC & 30Amp/24vDC
- Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting
- Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode including galvanic isolator
- Digital monitoring system including AC&DC power metering, fluid tank level monitoring & DC circuit status via color LCD touch screen mounted at aft saloon and button dial control units and helm and master cabin
- Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters on digital displays
- Generator – Onan EQD 22.5 kw/50Hz (27.5kw/60Hz) with muffler, water separation system, fresh water-cooled including sound shield, remote stop/start electronic, hour meter
- Inverter, 5kw integrated into power command system with generator for AC supply to audio visual systems, icemaker and all GPO’s
- Navigation lights, LED (international standard)
- Wiring color coded, numbered and loomed
- Forward deck – AM/FM player with Bluetooth and 2 speakers
- Forward Stateroom – 22” LED TV and 12V AM/FMCD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers
- Master stateroom Aft – 40” LED TV integrated into home theater system
- Saloon – 40” LED TV on hinge out Mechanism, Bose System, Blu-ray player, amplifier, subwoofer, 5 speakers (saloon) and 2nd zone with 2 x speakers (cockpit)
- Starboard Stateroom-22" LED TV and 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers.
- (2) 17" Garmin - Volvo Touch Screen Displays
- Navigation package radar upgrade – Garmin GMR404xHD open scanner radar including mount and mast extension
- Garmin "Pico" station Wifi System
- Charting system
- Upgraded Fishfinder/Depth Sounder
- Searchlight, Spot, flood and color change lighting
- Underwater Lights
- Apple IPad
- All stainless steel exterior fastenings 316 marine grade
- All stainless steel mirror finish with ground and polished welds
- Antifouling: 2 coats epoxy undercoat, 2 coats antifoul
- Fenders x 4, dock lines x 4 and boat hook
- Fire extinguishers, portable x 5 and integral system to engine room
- Gelcoat – 1 liter
- Hull color – white gelcoat with black antifouling
- Owner’s manual – comprehensive
- Prop Speed protective coating to propellers
- Drive Line Cutters
HEAD – MASTER
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle split from stateroom
- Contemporary design, solid surface benchtop with above bench bowl sink and high quality mixer tap
- Extraction Fan
- Flooring – Head (commercial grade vinyl) Shower stall (solid surface)
- Holding tank level indicator (tank watch)
- Hull windows, port- Fixed tempered glass panels with 1 x opening porthole which includes alarm to helm and blind
- Lighting, overhead and vanity (LED)
- Private entrance door with privacy lock
- Shower stall includes a teak seat
- Shower stall with frameless glass door, automatic sump pump & shower head on slide bar
- Storage locker with shelf under vanity benchtop
- Switch Glass panel within wall between cabin and head
- Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories
- Toilet, fresh water flush
- Towel Rail, heated (DC)
- Vanity cabinet
HELM – SALON
- Anchor chain counter
- Compass 4.75” with light
- Directional air conditioning outlets to helm and vent outlets to windscreen
- Electronic engine control unit, twin lever gear & throttle
- Ergonomically designed console with 2 x drink holders storage tray, electronic engine controls and joystick docking control
- Helm and companion chairs- High quality leather (black) Master seat has electric in/out adjustment
- Steering wheel – luxury leather bound
- Garmin VHF radio with aerial
- Windscreen – curved, clear tempered glass with 2 pantograph wipers with intermittent control including washer of fresh water system
- Preparation for future watermaker installation includes through hull fitting and electrical circuit
- Cockpit joystick mounted to starboard side coaming with cover (in addition to the standard port side Joystick)
- Oil Change system to main engines and generator
- Secondary fresh water pump (switched independently as back-up)
- Acoustic & thermal insulation to Engine room
- Air conditioning condenser units 36,000 + 16,000 + 10,000 BTU
- All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves, all hoses double clamped
- Bilge pumps, auto & manual override x 4
- Engine exhaust integral with pod drive system
- Engine mounts – anti vibration
- Engine room fans for heat expulsion
- Engine room lighting AC & DC
- Fiberglass aqualift muffler for generator with water separator
- Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls
- Freshwater heater (AC)
- Fresh water system pressurized with dual water tanks, total capacity 211 gallons. DC powered water pressure pump
- Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room
- Fuel lines all swaged
- Fuel shut-off valves
- Fuel tank, GRP coated in fire retardant 2650 litres
- Holding tank capacity 132 US gallons
- Sanitation system with switch at helm for overboard pump out (tank monitoring system with repeat in master)
- Venting dorade system for engine air intakes with mist eliminators
- Volvo – Line cutters fitted to drives (Volvo Engines only)
- MECHANICAL – Volvo IPS
- Cockpit joystick mounted to Port side coaming with cover
- Props – IPS Electric, progressive rate steering
- Steering at low speed via Volvo IPS joystick docking control
- Trim Tabs –ACP (Active Corrosion Protection) system
- Volvo Autopilot
- Volvo DPS (Digital Positioning System)
- Volvo Low speed function
REGIONAL SPECIFICATION AMERICAS
- AC power outlets (doubles) in all staterooms, heads, galley, saloon, cockpit and engine room
- Outlets with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) protection
- Shore power electrical inlet, 2 x 50A 125/250V
- Shore Power lead, 2 x Glendinning Cablemaster, 60 foot
- Vessel AC system built to 110V/60Hz
- USCG Safety Package
- Saloon Starboard Lounge upgrade- center seat base to slide out to become an ottoman and Include a small fold out timber table- Upgraded to leather
- Air conditioning: 36,000 BTU reverse cycle, heat with directional outlets at helm and vents at windscreen
- Blinds, electric roller with remote
- Courtesy lighting in stairs to staterooms (LED)
- Dinette table, Timber- Mounted on twin fixed pedestals to port
- Dinette, U-shaped in premium leather with storage underneath
- Flooring – Premium grade vinyl flooring
- Handrail, stainless steel to companionway stairs including hand stitched leather wrapping
- Headlining, vinyl with padding
- Icemaker/freezer drawer with fridge drawer below, combo unit mounted to liquor cabinet
- Lighting, overhead (LED)
- Lounge, 3 seater fitted to stb side with storage underneath
- Combination oven- Microwave with grill (premium brand)
- Dishwasher (drawer)
- Electric induction cooktop 4 element
- Flooring, vinyl (Premium Grade)
- Garbage bin
- Lighting, overhead (LED)
- Pot holder over cooktop stainless steel removable
- Refrigerator drawer unit with 2 x drawers (under bench DC)
- Custom Quartz counters/backsplash with stainless steel under sinks and single lever mixer tap
- Storage cabinets & drawers for cutlery and pots/pans
STATEROOM – FORWARD VIP
- Access to private ensuite with privacy lock
- Air conditioning: 10,000 BTU, split to ensuite head
- Carpet with underlay
- Deck Hatch- with flyscreen and blockout blind
- Double berth with innerspring mattress
- Hanging locker with auto lighting (LED)
- Hull Windows, fixed glass with manual roller blind
- Private entrance door
- Reading, overhead and concealed mood lighting (LED)
- Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware
- Note- Wine cooler located in utility room
STATEROOM – STARBOARD
- Access to day head
- Air conditioning
- Bedside table with drawers
- Berth – 2 fixed singles with innerspring mattresses and storage beneath
- Carpet with underlay
- Hanging locker with auto lighting and 2 drawers
- Hull Window, fixed tinted tempered glass with manual roller blind
- Private entrance door
- Reading and overhead lighting (LED)
- Storage lockers outboard with positive locking hardware
STATEROOM MASTER- FULL BEAM AFT (PRESIDENTIAL SUITE)
- Access door from Master hanging robe into storage room
- Access to private ensuite
- Air conditioning: 16,000 BTU with reverse cycle heat split to ensuite
- Bedside tables (x2) with drawers
- Carpet with underlay
- Headboard – upholstered with Timber feature
- Hull windows, starboard – Fixed tempered glass panels with 2 x opening portholes which includes alarm to helm and blinds
- King size walk around berth with innerspring mattress
- Lounge (3 seater)
- Ottoman upholstered to match lounge
- Private entrance door
- Reading, overhead and concealed mood lighting (LED)
- Storage cupboards outboard
- Vanity unit
- Walk in robe, with mirror, lighting DC, hanging rails & drawer
- Access to Master cabin robe through sound insulated door
- Engine room access through water tight door
- Ladder to allow access to cockpit
- Pigeon lockers & workbench above fuel tank. Access point to full shut off valves
- Rubber matting to floor & workbench
- Storage room liner including GRP nonskid floor Storage shelves to port
- Enclosed hardtop – GRP 4 sides toughened glass, with sliding side windows, and polished stainless steel framed sliding door with integrated awning window
- Sunroof, 2 x fixed heat reflective glass panels above galley including manual sliding blinds
- Sunroof, GRP electric open/close sliding over forward cockpit
- Sunroof, Tinted glass electric open/close sliding over helm/dinette area. Includes manual sliding screen & blind
- Targa (GRP) on hardtop including light mast and aerials for radios and electronics (as fitted)