RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Superstructure Construction:
- Coloured topsides, gelcoat NGA 7344, flag blue (instead of standard white).
- Colour of hull stripes, gelcoat NGA 9650 white (instead of standard blue).
- Cove stripe, gold coloured with clear varnish on top.
- Name and homeport on transom.
- Planks laminated into the hull in lazarette, one on port side and two on aft bulkhead.
- Teak on side decks, centreline recess, on coaming tops forward and aft, on each side of the main entrance, nominal thickness 9 mm Teak toerail instead of aluminium, including open roller fairleads forward, amidships and aft Removable teak support, angled compact teak on floorboard forward of steering wheel on the centreline Standard anchor windlass to be easily removable with SS cover plate and quick connectors for cables Winches, power pack, windlass.
- Aft cockpit 25 cm shorter, to give more space at the entrance in the aft cabin.
- Recess in coamings aft for secondary winches.
Keel & Rudder:
- Racing keel, draft 3,4 m instead of standard 2,7 m.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Engine Yanmar 4JH3HTBE73.6 kW 100 HP at 3800 rpm.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Range under power 600 nm, or 86 hours at 7 knots. Top speed 8.9 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- MaxProp 2-bladed 48 Propulsion.
- Large diameter wheel.
- Cable steering system on quadrant.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24 V pressurised hot and cold water system throughout.
- Deck shower, hot and cold.
- Drinking water purifier.
- Fresh and saltwater pumps in the galley.
- Water maker Spectra Newport 400, 230V, including: -Automatic Salinity control & Automatic Fresh Water Backflush - remote control panel MPC3000 (unused in this ownership).
- 2 Submersible electric bilge pump, manual and automatic control.
Grey & Black Water:
- 2 x grey water tanks.
- 2 x black water tanks.
- 670 litres in 2 x tanks.
- Hot water calorifier 40 lt.
- Deck wash connected and deck shower.
Note: one of the water tanks is a fuel tank, for more capacity, on the basis that she can make water with her watermaker.
- Voltage stabilizer for instruments, incl. 2 x 12 V 10 A batteries.
- B&G Hercules 2000 racing Pack 890- PK- 1 including: - 2 x FFD displays at nav. station - Wind/depth/log processor - Performance processor - Masthead Unit 1450 mm - Halcyon 2000 fluxgate compass - Speed, depth sensors - Through hull housings, 2 pieces - Mast cable and bracket - Mast base Junction Box - Handbook and Instructions -Water temp sensor 2 x Non NMEA FFD's, 890-PK-12 (in cockpit 1 x Non NMEA FFD, 890-PK-12 (in aft cabin) 3 x 20/20 digital displays, 332-PK-12 3 x display controller pack, 302-00-007 Loadcell system 1" pin Barometric Pressure Sensor 1 x analogue boat speed indicator above aft entrance 1 x analogue 360' wind direction indicator above aft entrance 1 x analogue magnified wind direction indicator above aft entrance 1 x analogue wind speed indicator above aft entrance Converter.
- Furuno plotter/radar nav. station.
- Furuno plotter radar cockpit.
- George Jensen Clock, Barometer, thermometer.
- Autopilot, B&G, Hercules Pilot, 890-PK-ACP 2, Hydraulic, with RAM-T3-24V.
- VHF, Shipmate RS 8400, DSC controller and dual kit RS 8422, and GRP box in cockpit for second handset.
At Chart Table:
- Furuno Navnet weather FAX-30, connected to Delta antenna GPS, Leica apMK12 at nav station, with MX420 DGPS antenna mounted on radar post on aft deck.
- Iridium marine phone, Sailor SC4000 with one handset at nav. station and antenna on radar post GSM triple band.
- Ericsson F2412, black box cellular terminal, with wireless DECT phone Panasonic KX-TCD 705, connected to Shakespeare antenna, computer and wireless.
- DECT phone at navigation station SSB.
- Icom M-802 including antenna coupler AT-140 and converter PV24I, mounted at chart table Grounding cage in lazarette for SSB radio telephone Aerials.
- TV Sharp LC20E1E LCD 20", installed on port side in saloonInformation.
- Nautor supplied and installed computer system, Dell OptiPlex SX260, including: - Intel Pentium 4 processor, 2,8 GHz -512 Kt -512 Mt, 266 Mhz DDR SDRAM - Microsoft Windows XP - Dell 1504FP -15" Flat screen - Cordless keyboard, Freeboard SPR 8696WT Maxsea software for computer, not in date.
- Active antenna, Delta DSC Atlantic in mast top, including Windex with light Shakespeare 5412-S, 900/1800/1900MHz cellular antenna Insulated backstay, Hall Spars Additional Sailor Iridium SC4000 antenna for racing, including clip to attach on pushpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Eight Berths in four cabins.
- Finished in Satin varnished solid teak and teak veneered bulk heads with a teak and holly sole. Saloon upholstered in soft leather Lapuan Nahka and soft blue fabric in the cabins.
- Curtains for side windows. Lee cloths on both starboard and port side in saloon, and for port side settee in aft cabin lee cloths for all berths. Corian Cameo white in galley and on the counter tops in heads, Kroon locks, chrome, mat polished, for all locker doors and drawers, mosquito screens and blinds, teak framed with rubber list around, for Floorboard cover, transparent PVC sheet, 3 mm thick for main saloon, galley and navigation passageway Padded cover for saloon table Leather for saloon sofas, navigation seat and for sofa in aft cabin, Lapuan Nahka Venice Crew covers for saloon settees and navigation seat, Lauritzon Soft Cotton 118 Pipe cot on port side in fo'c'sle, incl. 2" mattress.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Outboard lockers to port and starboard side in fo'c'sle, foot step on sail bin in fo’c’sle and pipe cot in fo'c'sle to starboard.
- Two forward cabins with upper and lower berths (lockers outboard, upper berths removable bulkhead between the two cabins forward, incl. doorframes in port and SB cabin.
- Port side cabin with cupboards outboard.
- Starboard cabin with cupboards outboard hanging locker and ensuite door to forward heads.
- Bench seating to port cupboards outboard with a roll top door in front of 20" LCD screen on port side in saloon, saloon table, divided in two, veneer emanating from the centre out to the corners of the table, thin Corian inset boarder around Removable pipe berth on port side in saloon, incl. 2" mattress three Swan chairs in saloon. Glass diplay on front bulkhead in saloon, incl. light Cyupboads and shelving outboard on starboard.
- Companionway galley leading aft on the port side, in teak with white corian surfaces. Top and front opening refrigeration, force 10 cooker, Qooker hot water, stainless microwave, twin stainless sinks and extractor fan.
- Aft of the saloon on the starboard side a large forward facing nav station, housing instruments with additional chart stowage above. AC and DC panel located above engine bay to the left of the chart table.
- Aft heads to starboard finished in white moulded GRP and teak. Stainless mixer taps on both sink and shower, Teak grating and shower curtain.
- Forward heads to starboard finished in white moulded GRP and teak. Stainless mixer taps on both sink and shower, Teak grating and shower curtain.
Owners Cabin/Main cabin
- Centre line double berth with ample stowage both in hanging lockers and cupboards to port and starboard. Stainless and teak ladder gaining access to companionway hatch to aft cockpit.
- White painted Hall Spars Carbon Fibre mast (High Modulus), boom, spinnaker and jockey pole, running and standing rigging, running rigging replaced 2009 and full rig check carried out, instead of standard aluminium rig furling headsail, manual, Reckmann RS 2000/40, including blocks and jammer.
- Navtec System 50 panel with 2speed pump instead of standard.
- Fittings for running rigging.
- Blocks and clutch for furling line on port side.
- Additional foot blocks both sides for secondary winches.
- Additional blocks 2 x H1972 and jammers 2 x XX0812 on coaming between footblock and primary winch (possibility to take the spinnaker sheet to the primary winch).
- Tubes in coaming for internal fore guy, asymmetric tack line, staysail halyard/topping lift and genoa car pullers.
- Primary winches, 2 x Lewmar 77/3 AOR connected to white painted carbon fibre pedestal (angled forward, not a complete unit), instead of standard Lewmar 77/3 SST Secondary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 66 AEST, instead of standard Lewmar 2 x 54 CST Main sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 58 AST, instead of standard 1 x Lewmar 54 CST Traveller control winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 AST, instead of standard 1 x Lewmar 40 CST and 2 x Spinlock XC/1 Additional winches both sides of main entrance hatch.
- 1 x Lewmar 48 AST on port side for car puller, foreguy and topping lift/staysail.
- 1 x Lewmar 48 AST on starboard side for car puller and tack line Main halyard winch.
- Lewmar 48 AEST instead of standard Lewmar 48 CST, aft on starboard side.
- Winch motor covered by teak frame in the saloon overhead. Halyard winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 48 AST at mast, instead of standard 1 x Lewmar 48 CST Halyard winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 54 AST at mast, instead of standard Lewmar 54 CST.
- IG = 21.72 m 71.26 ft Fore triangle 67.4 m² 725.9 sq.ft.
- J = 6.21 m 20.37 ft Mainsail 92.7 m² 997.5 sq.ft.
- P = 23.01 m 75.49 ft 150% genoa 101.2 m² 1088 sq.ft.
- E = 8.055 m 26.43 ft Spinnaker 243 m² 2613 sq.ft.
- North Sails:
- Cruising pack 2003 Spectra FB main.
- Spectra staysail.
- Trysail new 2009.
- Gennaker & snuffer.
- New furling genoa 2007.
- Racing package 2003.
- 3DL Main Tired.
- 3DL Light #1 – training sail (or very tired).
- 3DL Heavy #1 – training sail.
- 3DL #2 – training sail 3DL #3 – training sail.
- 3DL #4 tired.
- 0.5oz spinnaker .75oz spinnaker 1.5oz spinnaker.
- Bracket on pushpit for outboard engine.
- Bimini frame over helm position.
- Drop down transom with teak and stainless boarding/swim ladders.
- Modified wider compass crashbar and black anodized aluminium brackets.
- White painted carbon post for radar scanner, mounted through aft deck, with quick connection. Two separate arms on radar post for Leica GPS antenna and Iridium antenna Stainless steel protection for two cockpit speakers.
- Mooring cleats, pop-up type, Versari & Delmonte, one pair midships, one pair aft and one pair forward (instead of standard cleats) Modified pulpit.
- Mug holder on pedestal.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar windlass.
- CQR 60lb and chain.
- Double removable anchor rollers on stemhead, including bow mounted loop for asymmetric spinnaker block.
- Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit upholstery, 45 mm for forward cockpit and helmsman's seat, 65 mm for main cockpit seats, Sunbrella white/blue stripes, no backrests.
- Padded stowage bags for both cockpit tables.
- Enclosed forward and aft cockpit canopies in white 2009 by Sanders.
- Lifeguard 8 man life raft in valise (not in date).
- Jon buoy MOB recovery units x 2 (not in date).
- Jon Bouy Danbuoy x 1 (not in date).
- Kim MOB safety ladder.
- Assorted lifejackets (not in date).
- 4 x fire extinguishers (not in date).
- 1 x engine fire extinguisher with remote pull (not in date).
- Gas alarm.
- Gas solenoid.