The Master Stateroom is forward with generous queen island berth, storage drawers and lockers, overhead hatch and port lights, and en suite access to the Head.
The Head with Vacuflush toilet and separate stall shower can also be accessed via a door in the companionway. The spacious Salon features an L-shaped convertible settee and hi-lo Table. Natural light is abundant from the many opening side windows and port lights. All windows have removable covers. There is a teak and holly sole plus teak wood accents throughout the cabin. Entertainment is provided by the TV/VCR and AM/FM/CD Stereo plus a KVH system is installed (condition unknown as current owner has not used)
There is a sliding door with cover to access the Salon from the Cockpit.
The helm console provides the surface for a full lineup of electronics and instrumentation plus it raises to allow easy access to the backside of the equipment for replacement or repair.
- Helmsman Chair
- Compass, Ritchie
- GPS/Plotter, Garmin 3010C
- Radar, Garmin 36 Mile
- GPS/Plotter Northstar 952X
- Autopilot, Simrad
- VHF Radio, Icom IC-M502
- Depth Sounder, Garmin
- Bow Thruster
- Remote Control for Windlass and Trim Tabs
The Generator was serviced and rebuilt as needed in April 2016.
- Shore Power and Cords, 2- 30amp
- Generator, 6 KW Northern Lights, 285 hours
- Batteries, 4 (NEW 6/14)
- Battery Charger (NEW 6/14)
- Electrical 110 Inlets
- AC and DC Panels
- Windshield Wipers – 3
- Waste Tank Monitor
- Water Tank Monitor
The engines received routine service in September 2016.
- Twin 370HP Cummins Diesel Inboards, 310 Original Hours
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Racor Primary Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic Steering
- Trim Tabs
- Bilge Pumps - 3 Automatic and 1 Manual
- Bilge Blower
- Crossover Fuel Selector
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning