|Tax Paid:||VAT Unpaid|
|Coast Guard #:||N/A|
|Accomodations:||Guest SR/S: 5/10 - Crew R/B/S: 3/6/6|
|LOA:||121' 5" (37.00m)|
|Beam:||24' 0" (7.30m)|
|Min Draft:||6' 1" (1.85m)|
|MFG Length:||114' 10" (35.00m)|
|Cruise Speed:||25 Knots|
|Cruise Speed RPM:||1,900 RPM|
|Cruise Speed Range:||1,800 Miles|
|Max Speed:||31 Knots|
|Max Speed RPM:||2,100 RPM|
|Max Speed Range:||600 Miles|
|Displacement:||121 Short Ton|
|Water Capacity:||4,000 Liters|
|Holding Tank:||3,800 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity:||22,000 Liters|
|Hull Material:||Composite Fiberglass|
|Deck Material:||Teak over Fiberglass|
|Model:||12V 4000 M90|
HULL, DECK and SUPERSTRUCTURES are built in composite materials, stratified and compressed by hand or vacuum infused. All materials used are premium quality, among them :
- Fiber glass.
- Kevlar and Aramat fibres.
- Carbon fibre.
- Polyester gelcoat.
- Epoxy resin.
The hull is built by hand in sandwich composite in a female mould under controlled atmosphere.
Resins used on exterior plies are Vinylester type to guaranty a maximal resistance to osmosis.
The lamination process is carried out in accordance with approved drawings using layers of chopped strand mats and woven roving whose weave, weight and size are closely studied to give optimal mechanical resistance.
DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
DECK is made of GRP sandwich and is laminated to the hull forming a highly resistant and watertight single piece.
SUPERSTRUCTURE is made of GRP sandwich and is laminated to the deck forming a highly resistant and watertight single piece.
FUEL AND OIL SYSTEM
Tank and capacities
- 1 x 17 000 L central tank divided up in 3 volumes with a link bypass and transfer pump. 1x 7050 l on port side 1x 7050 l on starboard side 1x 2900 l central day tank overflowing in lateral tanks.
Each compartment is equipped with watertight manhole for maintenance and visual gauge.
- Fuel circuit copper piping
- Stainless steel vents with flame arresters on hull sides
- 1x fuel transfer pump capacity 160l/H Gianneschi CP40 or equivalent with manual interconnection valves
Fuel system management
- Integrated drainage.
- Sight gauge for fuel level and access doors to fuel tanks.
- Electronic gauges connected to PLC.
- Double pre-filters ; metallic bowl, alarm for presence of water type Raccor or equal.
- Refuelling plug holes on deck with integrated save-all plate.
Oil system management
- Used oil discharge circuit is installed for main engines and gensets.
1x 300l MARPOL tank is located in the engine room to receive oily waters; fitted with a discharge plug to the shore with international connection.
- 1x Marpol pump is fitted on tank to pump in bilge water from E/R and pump out to shore connection.
- Drip trays from filters, engine breathers and Alfa Laval (when fitted) are connected to the tank
- Air vents are equipped with carbon filtration and odorless flexible pipes to prevent from bad smelling.
- Tanks are equipped 1 watertight manhole for yearly maintenance and one smaller trapdoor, with quick opening system for cleaning and inspection.
- 4000 l fresh water contained in 3 tanks distributed in the lazarette and below owner’s cabin.
- 1 x 400 V fresh water main pump – 10 m3/h at constant flow KSB ETACHROM BC 25-160/302 C10 or equal
- 1x 220 V secondary/back up pump KSB MOVITE V F10-4 or equal.
- 2 x 200 L water heaters under amenities flooring.
- Polybutylene and HP-PVC piping all around, except copper piping in E/R
- Hot water piping fully thermal insulated.
- Shower stall with rainfall over head shower and hand shower in Master and VIP.
- Hydro-massage bathtub with indirect lighting type Valentin Cleopatre or equal (if applicable to GA).
- 1000l Roman 195 jacuzzi or equivalent with additional heater for fast filling/heating.
- Exterior showers on aft platform, flybridge and foredeck (at bow).
- 1x Tap in engine room to fill up engines and generators and 1 in lazarette.
- Shore line with pressure reducing valve. Deck shower and water inlet inside aft platform port locker.
- Carbon filtration system on entry to the fresh water supply network.
- Cold water outlet for deck washing located: 1x fly bridge, 2x inside foredeck lockers and 1x cockpit.
- Toilet system working on fresh water circuit.
- 2 x 280 L/h watermaker Sea Recovery AWC 1800-2 or equal with long cruise spare kit.
- 1 x 1 200 L grey water tank for the guests.
- 1 x 700 L tank for the crew.
- Stainless steel deck plug holes for grey water discharge.
- Additional grey water self discharge plug to the shore with international connection in garage.
- 24V backup pump for grey water tank overboard discharge to bypass water treatment unit.
- 1 x 1 200 L black water tank for the guests.
- 1 x 700 L black water tank for the crew.
- Stainless steel deck plug holes for black water discharge.
- Toilet type Tecma Silence Plus or equal in the guest cabins and Tecma Saninautico or equal in crew cabins.
- Additional black water self discharge plug to the shore with international connection in garage.
- 24V backup pump for black water overboard discharge to bypass water treatment unit.
Waste water treatment
- Black/grey water treatment unit type Ecomar 24 or equal.
3.5 SEA WATER PIPING
- Each system (main engines, gensets, watermakers, A/C, waste water treatment, fire pumps and
stabilisers) are provided with dedicated seawater intake, strainer and piping. Stainless steel piping in E/R.
- Intakes are equipped with removable grills for cleaning and antifouling.
3.6 FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
3.6.1 Sea water fighting system
- 380 V pump 20 m3/h at 50 m KSB ETABLOC BN 032 160/302 or equal.
- Plugs for fire-hose on fore and aft deck, in the lazarette, garage and engine room.
- Water mist fire network in the garage.
- Stainless steel piping.
- Independent diesel pump connected to fire network type Yanmar YDP 20 or equal.
- Network installation and pump characteristics are in line with Classification Company and flag provisions.
3.6.2 Engine room fixed fire fighting system
- Emergency control cabinet on main deck access for engine room fire security.
- FM 200 remote controlled fire extinguishing system for the engine room, with venting ducts shutoff, fuel supply cut-off and venting cut-off.
3.6.3 Detection and portable fire fighting system
Portable dry chemical extinguishers in all compartments.
- Emergency lighting in all living and technical areas.
- Fire detection unit Carina 8 or equivalent in the wheelhouse with ionic / thermal detectors in all living areas. Manual call points as per BV approval.
- Audible alarm all around the boat.
3.6.4 Gas fume detection
- Gas fume detection is installed in garage and lazarette, Uniguard 24V or equivalent.
3.7 CENTRALISED BILGE SYSTEM
- Centralised system with suction in each watertight compartment, lazarette, engine room and amenities.
- 380 V stripping pump KSB ETAPRIME PUMP GBN 4-14/22G10 or equal - with a flow of 30 m3/h at 10 m.
- Secondary bilge system with automatic submerged pumps RULE RL016 235 l/mn, 24 V or equal.
- Emergency bilge operated by port main engine with front PTO pump.
- High water level alarm for each compartment with sound alarm in the wheelhouse.
- Copper piping with removable filters at the end of each suction.
- Network installation and pump characteristics are in line with Classification Company and flag provisions
Navigation electronics in the wheelhouse and fly includes :
- Radar Wheelmark 96 miles – 10 kW – 6’ antenna type Furuno 2117 or equal.
- Wheelmark auto pilot with flybridge repeater, Simrad AP50 or equivalent. Tiller in pilot seat + separated rudder angle sensor.
- Chart system with chart reader, 3D standard and 12’ fly repeater, Navnet 3D Furuno or equivalent.
Detailed cartography of French Riviera, Corsica, Balearics and Sardinia. Multifunction sounder 50/200 kHz, speed, temperature. Integrated GPS.
- 3 x 19’ screens for radar/chart-sounder/cameras type Hatteland HD19-FOBA or equal.
- Homologated 140 mm magnetic compass + deviation curve.
- Wheelmark Navtex with printer, Furuno NX700A or equivalent.
- 2x instrumentation screens (tridata + wind) in the wheelhouse, flybridge and captain’s cabin. Wind alarm in captain’s cabin. FI 503 Furuno or equivalent.
- Wheelmark EPIRB and SART .
- Cameras/electronic surveillance : 3 fixed infrared cameras in the cockpit, engine room and lazaretto with dedicated 15cm screen in galley and captain cabin.
- Satellite telephone, Email , type Fleet broadband 250 or equal.
- Complete Wheelmark standard C, Furuno Felcom 15 or equivalent.
- VHF, class A (Wheelmark GMDSS, DSC with loudspeaker in wheelhouse and flybridge), Sailor RT5022 or equivalent.
- 2x Mobile VHF GMDSS Wheelmark + 2 spare batteries with chargers, Sailor SP 3520 or equivalent.
- BLU pre-installation with copper plate installed on hull.
- 3x mobile UHF with free hands headset and chargers, ICOM IC-4088SR or equivalent.
- Interphone/megaphone with intercom in engine room/wheelhouse/fly/garage + Headset with microphone in the engine room.
- Intercom telephone in each cabin including saloon and galley.
- 1 wireless DECT for each guest cabin.
- 1 wireless DECT for wheelhouse and captain.
- 1 wireless DECT Panasonic for galley and crew.
- PABX telephone switchboard 8 lines Panasonic or equal.
9.3 PILOT STATION EQUIPMENT
At wheelhouse dashboard includes :
- engines and gear-box electric control,
- trim tab control,
- bow and stern thrust electronic control,
- engine control through TFT screens and analog dials,
- hydraulic steering
- PLC unit with tactile tilt screen for managing : tanks, with sound and visual alarms, lights, with sound and visual alarms, pumps and electric systems with sound and visual alarms, searchlight on mast, windlasses, helm indicator, foghorn.
- Horn control. 24V approved Marco horn type or equivalent.
- Trim tabs control.
- Navigation electronics (“see “Electronics” chapter).
- 1 electrically adjustable pilot seat in leather from type Opacmare 6490AP or equal, with starboard armrest equipped with integrated control windscreen wipers control buttons (SPEICH TYPE SP 91 220V) and autopilot tiller.
- Engines and gear-box electronic control.
- Alarms for engine, start up and stop.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Thruster control.
- Sound alarms.
- Tactile screen repeater from board computer (see “wheelhouse” chapter).
- Tactile screen on/off switch.
- Automatic pilot repeater.
- Revolution counters.
- VHF intercom.
- Trim control.
- Horn control.
- 2 visual display units, tridata and loch sounder.
- Engines and gear-box electronic controls.
- Thruster controls
- Horn control
The electrical system is distributed in all areas of the yacht, with the following main power supply systems:
- 380 V three-phase – 50 Hz for heavy users.
- 220 V single-phase - 50 Hz for motive power, light users.
- 24 V DC for electronics, navigation systems, engine starting, domestic use, lighting and for genset
The different systems are provided with all necessary equipment for protection. For this purpose main electrical boards P0 (24V) and P2 (380V) are provided in the engine room with secondary control panels in the different compartments.
The electrical system is designed and installed according to the provisions of the main Classification Society and flag for easy use and maintenance. It is made with high quality components and parts.
All cables are housed in cable trays, protected and separated against shocks, vibrations and tearing.
Electronic cables are housed and run separately from power supply, wherever possible.
Alternating current :
- 2 x 380 V three phase generators from Kholer, 50 Hz of 70 kW with sound shield and exhaust separator, each producing enough energy for fundamental services on the boat.
- 1 x 24V/220 V converter 5000 VA type Mastervolt Mass Sine or equal dedicated to fridges, freezers, computers and dedicated nav electronics.
- 1 x 25 m main shore connection 125A/380V 3P+G three-phase with differential circuit breaker and electric coiling drum connected to the 100 kVA shore transformer. Phase inverter in the engine room. 3 shore connection adapters 125/63 A three-phase are also provided. Shore power cable is equipped with GLENDINNING CM8 24VDC or equal storage system. Shore line for 380 V watertight socket inside aft platform starboard locker.
Direct current sources
- 1 gel battery set 800 Ah 24 V for services.
- 2 gel battery sets 270 Ah 24 V for main engine starting. These battery sets can back up each other.
- 1 gel battery set 200 Ah 24 V for emergency lighting and alarms.
- 1 gel battery set 120 Ah 24 V for GMDSS electronics.
- 1 charger 50 A for recharging 2 starting sets.
- 3 chargers 220V 100 A type Mastervolt Mass or equal each connected to each phase allowing service set to be recharged.
- 1 subsidiary charger 20A Enag or equal allowing emergency batteries to remain charged.
- 1 subsidiary charger 16 A Mastervolt Mass or equal allowing GMDSS batteries to remain charged.
- 1 x 40 A alternator installed on each genset, dedicated to each starting battery pack of corresponding side.
- 1 x 120 A alternator installed on each main engine of 120 A for the service battery pack.
- 2 Diesel Engines MTU 12V4000 M90 / Color : Metalised silver RAL 9006.
- Power / 2735 HP @ 2100 RPM
- Ås Blue Line Åt MTU monitoring and control system from wheelhouse and fly bridge. A third pilot station is installed in the cockpit on starboard side.
- 2 pre-lubrification pumps to improve cold start and for longer engine life.
- Horizontal exits with compensator.
- Heat resisting steel before water injection.
- Pipe made of composite glass/vynilester after water injection.
- Gas cooling by sea water injection in a double stainless steel jacket.
- 2 shaft lines . 125 in stainless steel.
- 2 x 5-blade propellers type ZF, Nibral S-class.
- 2 main cutlass bearings in bronze/nitrile . 125*.155*L500 mounted in bronze main brackets.
- 2 intermediate cutlass bearings . 125*.155*L250 mounted in stainless steel intermediate brackets.
- 2 shaft seals type Tide Marine . 125-167 or equal with spare seals pre-installed on the shaft.
- Dedicated hydraulic circuit with 380V power unit HF63-17-R50 Lecomble & Schmitt or equivalent.
- Emergency steering is provided through a direct tiller connected on top of one of either rudder stock.
- 2x stainless steel rudders with ss/bronze bearings.
- Assisted steering 600 mm MetalStyle Wheel or equal in the wheelhouse and 500 mm MetalStyle Wheel or equal in the fly bridge pilot station.
FIND YOUR NEXT YACHT, LISTINGS UPDATED DAILYADVANCED SEARCH