|Coast Guard #:||N/A|
|Accomodations:||Guest SR/S: 5/10 - Crew R/B/S: 3/6/6|
|LOA:||121' 5" (37.00m)|
|Beam:||24' 0" (7.30m)|
|Min Draft:||6' 1" (1.85m)|
|MFG Length:||121' 5" (37.00m)|
|Cruise Speed:||25 Knots|
|Cruise Speed RPM:||1,900 RPM|
|Cruise Speed Range:||1,800 Miles|
|Max Speed:||31 Knots|
|Max Speed RPM:||2,100 RPM|
|Max Speed Range:||600 Miles|
|Water Capacity:||1,057 Gallons|
|Holding Tank:||1,004 Gallons|
|Fuel Capacity:||5,812 Gallons|
|Hull Material:||Composite Fiberglass|
|Deck Material:||Teak over Fiberglass|
Hull, deck and superstructure are built in composite materials, stratified and compressed by hand or vacuum infused. All materials used are premium quality, among them :
- Fiber glass.
- Kevlar and Aramat fibres.
- Carbon fibre.
- Polyester gelcoat.
- Epoxy resin.
The hull is built by hand in sandwich composite in a female mould under controlled atmosphere.
Resins used on exterior plies are Vinylester type to guaranty a maximal resistance to osmosis.
The lamination process is carried out in accordance with approved drawings using layers of chopped strand mats and woven roving whose weave, weight and size are closely studied to give optimal mechanical resistance.
DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
DECK is made of GRP sandwich and is laminated to the hull forming a highly resistant and watertight single piece.
SUPERSTRUCTURE is made of GRP sandwich and is laminated to the deck forming a highly resistant and watertight single piece.
FUEL AND OIL SYSTEM
Tank and capacities
- 1 x 17 000 L central tank divided up in 3 volumes with a link bypass and transfer pump. 1x 7050 l on port side 1x 7050 l on starboard side 1x 2900 l central day tank overflowing in lateral tanks.
Each compartment is equipped with watertight manhole for maintenance and visual gauge.
- Fuel circuit copper piping
- Stainless steel vents with flame arresters on hull sides
- 1x fuel transfer pump ATEC Tri 380V EN25-2ST
Fuel system management
- Integrated drainage.
- Sight gauge for fuel level and access doors to fuel tanks.
- Electronic gauges connected to PLC.
- Double pre-filters ; metallic bowl, alarm for presence of water type Raccor or equal.
- Refuelling plug holes on deck with integrated save-all plate.
1x 300l MARPOL tank is located in the engine room to receive oily waters; fitted with a discharge plug to the shore with international connection.
- 1x Marpol pump is fitted on tank to pump in bilge water from E/R and pump out to shore connection.
- Drip trays from filters, engine breathers and Alfa Laval (when fitted) are connected to the tank
- Air vents are equipped with carbon filtration and odorless flexible pipes to prevent from bad smelling.
- Tanks are equipped 1 watertight manhole for yearly maintenance and one smaller trapdoor, with quick opening system for cleaning and inspection.
- 4000 l fresh water contained in 3 tanks distributed in the lazarette and below owner’s cabin.
- 1 x 400 V fresh water main pump – 10 m3/h at constant flow KSB ETACHROM BC 25-160/302 C10
- 1x 220 V secondary/back up pump KSB MOVITE V F10
- 2 x 200 L water heaters under amenities flooring.
- Polybutylene and HP-PVC piping all around, except copper piping in E/R
- Hot water piping fully thermal insulated.
- Shower stall with rainfall over head shower and hand shower in Master and VIP.
- Hydro-massage bathtub with indirect lighting type Riviera pool Roman 195
- 1000l Roman 195 jacuzzi or equivalent with additional heater for fast filling/heating.
- Exterior showers on aft platform, flybridge and foredeck (at bow).
- 1x Tap in engine room to fill up engines and generators and 1 in lazarette.
- Shore line with pressure reducing valve. Deck shower and water inlet inside aft platform port locker.
- Carbon filtration system on entry to the fresh water supply network.
- Cold water outlet for deck washing located: 1x fly bridge, 2x inside foredeck lockers and 1x cockpit.
- Toilet system working on fresh water circuit.
- 2 x 280 L/h watermaker Sea Recovery AWC 1800-2
- 1 x 1 200 L grey water tank for the guests.
- 1 x 700 L tank for the crew.
- Stainless steel deck plug holes for grey water discharge.
- Additional grey water self discharge plug to the shore with international connection in garage.
- 24V backup pump for grey water tank overboard discharge to bypass water treatment unit.
- 1 x 1 200 L black water tank for the guests.
- 1 x 700 L black water tank for the crew.
- Stainless steel deck plug holes for black water discharge.
- Toilet type Tecma Silence Plus in the guest cabins and Tecma Saninautico in crew cabins.
- Additional black water self discharge plug to the shore with international connection in garage.
- 24V backup pump for black water overboard discharge to bypass water treatment unit.
Waste water treatment
- Black/grey water treatment unit type Ecomar 24 Ecomar 16.
SEA WATER PIPING
- Each system (main engines, gensets, watermakers, A/C, waste water treatment, fire pumps and
stabilisers) are provided with dedicated seawater intake, strainer and piping. Stainless steel piping in E/R.
- Intakes are equipped with removable grills for cleaning and antifouling.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION
Sounder sensor navnet: FURUNO dff1
Bronze sensor: FURUNO s50200triim
Navnet 3d 12" flybridge: FURUNO mfd12
2x autopilot control panel: SIMRAD ap50*
Autopilot feedback simrad/robertson SIMRAD rf300
20a processor for ap50: SIMRAD j50*
2x quick stick ap50 command wheelhouse: SIMRAD qs50
Rudder indicator flybridge or weelhouse: FURUNO ri35mk2
Analogique compass 120 mm: SIMRAD ar78
Instrumentation wind fi50 indicator: FURUNO fi501
TV antenna: KVH m9
Wind anemometer: ROWIND
Instrumentation display fi 50: FURUNO f1503
Instrumentation display fi 50 (fly): FURUNO f1504
Tri nmea sensor 2000 plast: FURUNO 5triip5b
2x vhf asn (dsc) gmdss class a full type approved: FURUNO rt5022
2x additional handset: FURUNO cu5000
MF/HF serie 5000 sailor 150w ssb: FURUNO 4051150a
Navtex with printer: FURUNO nx700a
Inmarsat standard c gmdss: FURUNO felcom15
Printer GMDSS : FURUNO pp510
Trackphone fleet 250 : KVH fleet 250
Tel pabx : PANASONIC tda 30
GSM WIFI router : sx5e
Satellite fax : fax
Type e color camera fix : national electronics e030006
15cm tft engine monitor : vdo mm2700
2x gmdss portable vhf : sailor sp3520
Radio beacon EPIRB : KANNAD auto gps
Radar-transponder : martec rescuer sart
4x portative uhf : ICOM ic-4088sr
Loudhailer : FURUNO lh3000
Intercom : FURUNO lh3010
Chart software : MAXSEA commander
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION
SOUNDER SENSOR NAVNET: FURUNO DFF1
BRONZE SENSOR: FURUNO S50200TRIIM
NAVNET 3D 12" FLYBRIDGE: FURUNO MFD12
2x AUTOPILOT CONTROL PANEL: SIMRAD AP50*
AUTOPILOT FEEDBACK SIMRAD/ROBERTSON SIMRAD RF300
20A PROCESSOR FOR AP50: SIMRAD J50*
2x QUICK STICK AP50 COMMAND WHEELHOUSE: SIMRAD QS50
RUDDER INDICATOR FLYBRIDGE OR WEELHOUSE: FURUNO RI35MK2
ANALOGIQUE COMPASS 120 MM: SIMRAD AR78
INSTRUMENTATION WIND FI50 INDICATOR: FURUNO FI501
TV ANTENNA: KVH M9
WIND ANEMOMETER: ROWIND
INSTRUMENTATION DISPLAY FI 50: FURUNO F1503
INSTRUMENTATION DISPLAY FI 50 (FLY): FURUNO F1504
TRI NMEA SENSOR 2000 PLAST: FURUNO 5TRIIP5B
2x VHF ASN (DSC) GMDSS CLASS A Full type approved: FURUNO RT5022
2x ADDITIONAL HANDSET: FURUNO CU5000
MF/HF SERIE 5000 SAILOR 150W SSB: FURUNO 4051150A
NAVTEX WITH PRINTER: FURUNO NX700A
INMARSAT Standard C GMDSS: FURUNO FELCOM15
PRINTER GMDSS : FURUNO PP510
TRACKPHONE FLEET 250 : KVH FLEET 250
TEL PABX : PANASONIC TDA 30
GSM WIFI ROUTEUR : SX5E
SATELLITE FAX : FAX
TYPE E COLOR CAMERA FIX : NATIONAL ELECTRONICS E030006
15CM TFT ENGINE MONITOR : VDO MM2700
2x GMDSS PORTABLE VHF : SAILOR SP3520
RADIO BEACON EPIRB : KANNAD AUTO GPS
RADAR-TRANSPONDER : MARTEC RESCUER SART
4x PORTATIVE UHF : ICOM IC-4088SR
LOUDHAILER : FURUNO LH3000
INTERCOM : FURUNO LH3010
CHART SOFTWARE : MAXSEA COMMANDER
PILOT STATION EQUIPMENT
At wheelhouse dashboard includes :
- engines and gear-box electric control,
- trim tab control,
- bow and stern thrust electronic control,
- engine control through TFT screens and analog dials,
- hydraulic steering
- PLC unit with tactile tilt screen for managing : tanks, with sound and visual alarms, lights, with sound and visual alarms, pumps and electric systems with sound and visual alarms, searchlight on mast, windlasses, helm indicator, foghorn.
- Horn control. 24V approved Marco horn type.
- Trim tabs control.
- Navigation electronics (“see “Electronics” chapter).
- 1 electrically adjustable pilot seat in leather from type Opacmare 6490AP, with starboard armrest equipped with integrated control windscreen wipers control buttons (SPEICH TYPE SP 91 220V) and autopilot tiller.
- Engines and gear-box electronic control.
- Alarms for engine, start up and stop.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Thruster control.
- Sound alarms.
- Tactile screen repeater from board computer (see “wheelhouse” chapter).
- Tactile screen on/off switch.
- Automatic pilot repeater.
- Revolution counters.
- VHF intercom.
- Trim control.
- Horn control.
- 2 visual display units, tridata and loch sounder.
- Engines and gear-box electronic controls.
- Thruster controls
- Horn control
AUDIO & VISUAL EQUIPMENT
FOCAL Custom IC 108 speakers (main saloon, fly bridge)
FOCAL Profile IW 908 speakers (main saloon)
FOCAL Custom IC 105 speakers (bridge, crew mess, twin cabins, crew cabins)
FOCAL Custom IC 106 speaker (flybridge, Master cabin, VIP 1,)
Philips Pronto - AV entertainment, lighting and on-line music throughout control panel (flybridge, main saloon, VIP 1)
Internet access point Wireless ProSafe WG302 (flybridge and mainsaloon)
AGATH T226 TV (flybridge)
DENON Ampli-tuner Audio/Video surround AVR-2809 (flybridge, main saloon, VIP 1)
Player NAS (flybridge, main saloon, VIP 1)
Humax HD Digital Satellite Set-Top Box HDCI-5000 (flybridge, main saloon, master cabin, VIP 1)
FireBall FP-1 Music Manager (flybridge and main saloon, VIP 1)
Humax Digital Set Top Box F3-FOX CI (wheelhouse, main saloon, crew mess, crew cabins)
SONY MEX-DV1000 (wheelhouse, crew mess, crew cabins)
PANASONIC High Definition 50 inch Plasma TV TH-50PF11EK (main saloon)
FOCAL subwoofer Cub2 (main saloon, VIP 1,)
DENON DVD Home Cinema S-102/-302 (Master cabin, double cabins, twin cabins,)
PANASONIC High Definition 42 inch Plasma TV TH-50PF11EK (Master cabin, Main cabin)
The electrical system is distributed in all areas of the yacht, with the following main power supply systems:
- 380 V three-phase – 50 Hz for heavy users.
- 220 V single-phase - 50 Hz for motive power, light users.
- 24 V DC for electronics, navigation systems, engine starting, domestic use, lighting and for genset
The different systems are provided with all necessary equipment for protection. For this purpose main electrical boards P0 (24V) and P2 (380V) are provided in the engine room with secondary control panels in the different compartments.
The electrical system is designed and installed according to the provisions of the main Classification Society and flag for easy use and maintenance. It is made with high quality components and parts.
All cables are housed in cable trays, protected and separated against shocks, vibrations and tearing.
Electronic cables are housed and run separately from power supply, wherever possible.
Alternating current :
- 2 x 380 V three phase generators from Kholer, 50 Hz of 70 kW with sound shield and exhaust separator, each producing enough energy for fundamental services on the boat.
- 1 x 24V/220 V converter 5000 VA type Mastervolt Mass Sine or equal dedicated to fridges, freezers, computers and dedicated nav electronics.
- 1 x 25 m main shore connection 125A/380V 3P+G three-phase with differential circuit breaker and electric coiling drum connected to the 100 kVA shore transformer. Phase inverter in the engine room. 3 shore connection adapters 125/63 A three-phase are also provided. Shore power cable is equipped with GLENDINNING CM8 24VDC or equal storage system. Shore line for 380 V watertight socket inside aft platform starboard locker.
Direct current sources
- 1 gel battery set 800 Ah 24 V for services.
- 2 gel battery sets 270 Ah 24 V for main engine starting. These battery sets can back up each other.
- 1 gel battery set 200 Ah 24 V for emergency lighting and alarms.
- 1 gel battery set 120 Ah 24 V for GMDSS electronics.
- 1 charger 50 A for recharging 2 starting sets.
- 3 chargers 220V 100 A type Mastervolt Mass or equal each connected to each phase allowing service set to be recharged.
- 1 subsidiary charger 20A Enag or equal allowing emergency batteries to remain charged.
- 1 subsidiary charger 16 A Mastervolt Mass or equal allowing GMDSS batteries to remain charged.
- 1 x 40 A alternator installed on each genset, dedicated to each starting battery pack of corresponding side.
- 1 x 120 A alternator installed on each main engine of 120 A for the service battery pack.
- 2 Diesel Engines MTU 12V4000 M90 / Color : Metalised silver RAL 9006.
- Power / 2735 HP @ 2100 RPM
- as Blue Line at MTU monitoring and control system from wheelhouse and fly bridge. A third pilot station is installed in the cockpit on starboard side.
- 2 pre-lubrification pumps to improve cold start and for longer engine life.
2x 70kW Kohler Diesel 88kVa (70kW), 380 V, 50 Hz FOZD
1x forward TORKMASTER thruster 37kW
1x aft TORKMASTER thruster 37kW
- 2 shaft lines . 125 in stainless steel.
- 2 x 5-blade propellers type ZF, Nibral S-class.
- 2 main cutlass bearings in bronze/nitrile . 125*.155*L500 mounted in bronze main brackets.
- 2 intermediate cutlass bearings . 125*.155*L250 mounted in stainless steel intermediate brackets.
- 2 shaft seals type Tide Marine . 125-167 or equal with spare seals pre-installed on the shaft.
- Dedicated hydraulic circuit with 380V power unit HF63-17-R50 Lecomble & Schmitt.
- Emergency steering is provided through a direct tiller connected on top of one of either rudder stock.
- 2x stainless steel rudders with ss/bronze bearings.
- Assisted steering 600 mm MetalStyle Wheel Victory in the wheelhouse and 500 mm MetalStyle Wheel Victory in the fly bridge pilot station.
WEABSTO CH336-CENTRALE 4 Compressors (Revers) 400V . 336.000 BTU
- 3x M7000 Seakeeper
- 1x SK16 (2018) Seakeeper
FIND YOUR NEXT YACHT, LISTINGS UPDATED DAILYADVANCED SEARCH