The Lazzara 76 is one of the best boats in her size range to explore and cruise the Bahamas and Florida area. It has good cruising speed, 22 knots, to go from island to island and one of the shallowest drafts for her length. Plan B is easy to handle from her pilothouse or flybridge helm with bow and stern thrusters and new navigational equipment at both helms. A full walk-around deck makes docking a cinch and she is stabilized for extra comfort underway. A tender can be carried on the flybridge aft deck, which doubles as a spacious lounging area when the tender is in the water. The hydraulic lifting platform attached to Plan B’s swim platform serves as an extension of the swim platform, particularly useful for diving and other water sports, and can be used to carry additional water craft as well.
The twin MTU engines with upgraded chrome package have low hours. All the yacht systems have been upgraded and serviced as necessary.
In 2013 Plan B went to the Lazzara factory where she underwent an extensive exterior and interior refit. From all new paint and outdoor enclosure, furniture, cushions and upholstery to interior dramatic new flooring, carpets, furniture, soft goods and all new galley appliances and counters. Life on Plan B is enjoyed in a lovely, light-filled environment, kept fresh and organized with the aid of two laundry centers, central Vac and lots of storage.
Whether you are an owner/operator or run your boat with crew, Plan B has a layout that will work for you with the master and two guest staterooms aft and two cabins forward with an office area.
Plan B is turn-key, ready to be your Plan A.
- Lazarra, American-made, easy to maintain with proprietary Sea Check system
- Can be easily handled by owner/operator or by two crew
- Shallow draft; designed especially for Bahamas and shallow cruising
- Two helms: interior main deck forward and flybridge
- Bow and stern thruster
- Full walk-around main deck
- Excellent condition due to intensive refit in 2013
- New exterior paint at Lazzara factory, 2013
- Interior upgrade and refit in 2013/2014. All new appliances, floors, soft goods, furniture and blinds.
- Engines serviced 2015
In 2013 and 2014 the boat underwent an interior refit and has a contemporary feel with new furnishings and amenities. This Lazzara was painted in late 2013 and upgrades galore on the exterior as well including custom handcrafted built-in solid wooden bars and solid built in wooden cocktail tables on flybridge and decks. All new exterior designer soft furnishings were fitted; all tables and exterior seating have new storage covers including the large reclinable sunpads on the bow. In the salon and galley new flooring and all new wall coverings throughout the boat were installed in the refit.
This Lazzara features a five stateroom layout that sleeps 10, has 5 customized heads and 1 additional day head between salon and forward pilothouse. The master and both VIP staterooms are midship and accessed by a stairwell from the main salon. Crew or extra guest staterooms are forward and accessed via stairwell from the pilothouse. The Captains quarters feature a full-size bed; second forward stateroom has over/under beds. There is an adjoining generous office space that features a wraparound desk, a settee, and a second set of washer and dryer combo. All staterooms have ensuite heads; entertainment centers, climate controls, smoke detectors and fire blankets. The foyer to the master and VIP staterooms features a customized display area for artwork, large storage closets, and a washer and dryer and custom wine cooler. There are controls to select the lighting color, pattern and intensity for this area. The very large master stateroom features a king-size bed with a new custom hand crafted mattress. There are settees and nightstands on both sides of the bed and a full entertainment center trimmed in burl with TV/VCR, Stereo/CD player. A large walk-in closet is to starboard. The master head is to port and features marble floors and his and her sinks. There is a built in Jacuzzi tub/shower. The Port Side VIP stateroom features a queen bed with a custom hand crafted mattress, with nightstand and built in entertainment center. The ensuite head compartment contains a sink and shower. The Starboard side VIP stateroom features twin berths entertainment center, ensuite head with sink and shower. The rooms are decorated with coordinating designer fabrics. The main salon features dual sofas to port and starboard. The integral entertainment center has a new TV, DVD and CD stereo system w/speaker selector and volume controls for various areas on the main deck. Dark hardwood flooring accents the white interior and contemporary design. The dining salon is forward of the main salon and features a custom cabinet above the bar and a custom dining table to accommodate 6 guests. There is a central vac accessed throughout the boat. A spacious large pilothouse with a settee and breakfast nook that seat 4 and a large leather sofa style bench seat at the helm with port and starboard entry doors giving access.
Virtual tour available.
The U shaped galley is forward of the dining salon and to port. Updated in 2013 with all new appliances and flooring including:
- Corian counters
- Whirlpool full home size oven
- Kitchen Aide 23 cu/ft side by side refrigerator
- 4 burner stove top
- Large GE Microwave
- Black and Decker Toaster
The flybridge features twin captain chairs at the helm followed on the portside by an L- shaped settee with 2 custom teak tables. On the starboard side is a solid teak S curved bar/ dining with 3 fixed bar stools, refrigerator/freezer and large stainless steel BBQ grill. Aft of the settee are lounges and chairs. All are newly added in the refit. New stereo and speakers throughout the upper, aft and forward decks with independent sound control. There's a power davit both port and starboard cleverly integrated into the superstructure.
Critical ship's system function such as stabilizers and plumbing systems rely on compressed air. Two upgraded compressed air systems prvide redundancy. All diamond plate on engine room sole and with pan and zoom for engine room monitoring. Central vacuum system with connections throughout the ship. Upgraded higher capacity fire extinguishing system for engine room.
- Custom Chrome package for main engines
- Twin MTU 12V183TE main engines; mechanical gauge, 1150 hp Port: 1868 hrs, Stbd: 1934 hrs (Jan 11, 2018) - original hours
- Engines painted with Awlgrip
- Upgraded motor mounts
- ZF Transmissions Aquamet 2 1/2' shafts
- Micro Commander Electronic controls
- 4 bladed props (recently reconditioned)
- Gyro Gale pneumatic stabilizers
- Upgraded 120v bow thruster powered by a 35HP Balmar motor
- Stern Thruster
- Glendenning cablemaster
- Oil transfer system,
- Upgraded watermaker
- Upgraded Freshwater pump and extension tank
- (2) Upgraded Higher Capacity Compressed Air Systems with Crossover
- Twin 25 kW Kilopak generators each generator can supply all of the ships electrical demands for full power backup (port hours 2962 stbd hours 3168, Jan 11, 2018)
- Remote start for generators in pilothouse and on flybridge
- (2) 24 volt 120 amp C-Chargers, (1)12 volt 60 amp C-Charger
- 100 Amp powercord
- New 40 gallon Water heater 2016
The hull and superstructure were completely refinished in the 2013 with Awlgrip "Snow White". The deep gloss finish shows off the yacht's beautiful lines.
- SS flag staff on bow
- Maxwell Nilsson windlass with ground tackle
- Foredeck sunpad is new in 2014 as are all soft goods furnishings on the exterior of the boat and there are many custom covers for deck equipment
- Fresh bottom paint (Nov 2015)
- Marquip boarding ladder
- OCEAN LED underwater lights with color selector (installed 2014)
- Aft deck is overlaid in teak and features built in seating w/storage underneath.
- Custom extendable teak table (new 2014)
- Ladder access to the flybridge
- Hatch to the bridge is a custom aluminum fabrication that opens to the side
- The transom steps both port and stbd match the aft deck
- On the transom are two pods
- The port side pod can accommodate dive gear with tank storage.
- Access door to the engine room
- 6 security cameras (5 new in 2015)
- Outlets for Micro commander remote w/fail safe for docking controls
- Jabsco Searchlight
- Hydraulic swim platform (hydraulics renewed in 2015)
Central Vac system
Air compression system will run toilets, sumps pumps, stabilizers and air tools
Many spare parts, toys and fixtures (lights, bulbs, toilet inserts, handhelds, etc)