TWEENER recently underwent a COMPLETE refit- new interior, electronics, exterior canvas & cushions, two new generators, complete W/6 overhaul of main engines and transmissions. Complete exterior refinish plus the interior woodwork was redone in a beautiful rosewood finish.
TWEENER sleeps 10 guests in 5 staterooms en-suite with an additional 3 cabins for up 4 crew. All Guest staterooms have entertainment centers and en suite baths.
- King-sized berth w/storage below
- Granite cabinet tops
- 14-drawer Bureau
- Cedar lined walk-in closet
- Entertainment center with 60” flat screen TV, DVD player, surround sound
- Built-in vanity
- Custom LED lighting
- En Suite His & Her heads with Walk-through shower (new, 2011)
There are 4 guest staterooms, 2 are amidship and 2 are forward.
• VIP Stateroom: Amidship w/Queen berth w/storage below, entertainment system with 24” Sharp LCD TV, en suite head w/shower
• Guest Stateroom: Amidship w/2 Twin berths, entertainment system with 24” Sharp LCD TV, en suite head w/shower
• Forward Guest Stateroom: Large double berth, entertainment system with 24” Sharp LCD TV, en suite head w/shower
• Forward Stateroom: Twin V-berths w/storage below, entertainment system with 36” Samsung LCD TV, Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer (new, 7/15), en suite head w/shower
• A laundry facility is located in the forward v-berth head and consists of a Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer (new 7/15)
CREW QUARTERS-Accessible from the cockpit
Captain’s cabin plus 2 crew cabins. The captain’s quarters has a large double berth and the crew cabins each have a single twin berth.. All staterooms have their own TV & DVD. There is a Kenmore Washer/dryer
The raised pilothouse features excellent visibility with large wrap-around windows and an elevated settee with custom made table. This is an efficient place for the captain & crew to work while allowing guests to relax and enjoy the view.
Below the pilothouse is a large storage area with an extra Sub-zero freezer and refrigerator electronics and an HP desktop communication computer.
The large California aft deck area with a built-in settee and freestanding chairs can accommodate 8-10 guests for al fresco dining.
- Varnished custom teak table w/chrome legs.
- Stainless steel polished spiral staircase accesses fly bridge
- Full marble bar with icemaker
- Built in fiberglass storage in port & forward lockers,
- 42” custom motorized pop-up Samsung TV. (2015)
- Surround Sount
- LED lighting
- New teak decking, new fabrics, new electrical switches & outlets, new sliding door moldings, new ceiling speakers, camera, removable port and starboard mesh window screens.
- Molded stairway to cockpit (P & S)
- Over sized, reinforced deck cleats for towing up to a 35’ Center Console tender (not included).
- Large integral fiberglass teak covered swim platform
- Teak stepped polished stainless steel swim ladder
- 3 x Green underwater lights
- Built-in cockpit speakers
- Rod holders
- Additional gasoline tank w/pneumatic pump for toys.
- LED lighting, teak decking, fresh water wash down, removable stairs, and pop up cleats.
The fly bridge is a great outdoor entertainment area
- Seating for 20
- Cocktail tables
- Over sized Jacuzzi w/new circuit board
- Full service wet bar with (4) bar stools
- Stereo system with iPod dock
- New TV w/satellite receiver
- Bimini top and removable, rollup Isinglass enclosure
- Jacuzzi can be covered to become a sun pad w/umbrella shade.
- SS gas BBQ
- Helm Station w/3 helm chairs plus 2 wing stations
- New electrical switches, outlets, fabrics, windscreen, TV, Jacuzzi motor, pump, and controls, LED lighting, speakers, camera, wing control covers, Com Nav., canvas and more
- Boat deck houses 2 new Yamaha jet skis and a 2000 lb Marquipt davit
- 2 x Furuno 12' MFD
- ComNav autopilot
- Furuno GPS (remote)
- Furuno Wind, speed, & depth
- ComNav tiller
- 3 x Bow thruster control
- ComNav rudder indicator
- Trim tab control & indicator
- 2 x ICOM VHF remote mic's
- Port & starboard wing stations consisting of Mathers controls with bow thruster and jog level control, rudder indicators
Flybridge Electrical System:
- 2 x 100AMP single-phase shore cords
- 2 x Additional 100AMP receptacles are located on the bow
- 60-Cycle (Hz) throughout
TWEENER has one of the most successful interior designs for a yacht of this size. She has fresh paint, fresh engines and generators, and a sophisticated modern updated interior with state-of-the-art entertainment centers.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a completely modernized yacht for a fraction of the cost to replace. TWEENER is ready to cruise now.
A new build of this quality would be well over $10,000,000.00 USD.
TWEENER is held in an LLC .