- Headroom 6’ 7"
- Twin berths with head boards and reading lamps
- Night stand with drawers
- Beveled mirror aft bulkhead
- (2) opening port lights with black out privacy shade
- Outboard recessed storage cabinets
- Overhead with LED down lights on dimmer
- Air conditioning thermostat
- Hanging locker is cedar lined
- TV Samsung 22" remote control with DSS receiver
- Stereo, Fusion, with IPod dock (2) 9" overhead stereo speakers
- Paneling is satin finished walnut with Burl wood counter tops
- Privacy door with lock
- Carpeted flooring
TWIN BERTH FORWARD STATEROOM HEAD
- Ensuite with privacy door
- Mirrored ceiling with LED lighting
- Port light with privacy shade
- White lacquered walls
- Air conditioning duct
- Exhaust fan
- Stall shower with double doors
- Vanity granite counter top with sink and single lever faucet
- Under vanity storage
- Tecma fresh water head
- 15” wide non-skid decks
- High bulwarks with 2” stainless grab rail
- Fore and aft port and stbd. Boarding gates (Note) swing inboard with catches
- Aft/Midship/ ¾ fairleads with mooring cleats
- ¾ midship and aft deck drains
- Port & stbd. Recessed fuel fills with full fuel overflow with alarm
(Note) Boat can be fueled by port and starboard with gravity fuel equalizer or fuel transfer pump. Deck dockside pump out fitting port side/recessed with door. Port and starboard fresh water deck fills recessed with doors. Side decks over hangs with overhead courtesy LED lights. Cabin side engine room air intakes.
WILD DUCK is new to the market due to a change in owner’s current desires. Highly customized, with good thought given to maintenance and well cared for. She has benefitted and it shows.
Just completed annual bottom maintenance and all mechanical systems are up to factory specs with main engines under CAT platinum warranty until July 2018.
Full 4 Stateroom plus crew, with desirable cockpit, fully air conditioned open bridge layout makes WILD DUCK a great entertaining /corporate yacht!!
Priced considerably below a new boat without any wait, she will not disappoint.
Available to be seen in PBG, FL after FT. LAUD BOAT SHOW.