"Sea Glide" has classic looks from the Heritage package which includes teak accents starting in the bow seating area up front all the way to the spacious teak covered swim platform. The bow holds the anchor, roller and ground tackle handled by a low profile windlass as well as a remote spotlight to show the way in case of a late night approach. In the center of the bow is a healthy sized sun pad area surrounded by a varnishes wood handrails. The long windows along the sides are accented with beautifully varnished wood and the Chris-Craft signature. The hardtop keeps you out of the sun and the two opening hatches allow plenty of cool air into the cockpit.
Beautiful maple and cherry wood flooring throughout. The Salon is spacious with luxurious features including an entertainment center and storage. The entertainment area is maximized while still having space for two comfortable staterooms for the master and the guest.
The spacious Master Stateroom is forward has a full head. The shower is circular with a clear Plexiglas sliding door closure. Back in the stern stateroom, you have two single beds, a hanging closet and another full head. Chris-Craft has really taken advantage of space on this boat. Throughout the interior dark woods for the walls, cabinets and doors contrast nicely with the light maple wood used for the sole. Both staterooms feature customer bedspreads and pillow covers, BOSE Theatre Surround Sound stereo, flat screen TV's, and Marine air systems.
Salon / Dinette
The U-shaped dinette is spacious and very comfortable. The custom maple and cherry salon features a dinette table that serves as a cocktail table or dinette height, or converts into an additional berth.
- 120 volt accessory outlet
- Salon air conditioner/heater
- Custom maple and cherry salon/dinette table
- Salon sleeper sofa
- Full function lighting with dimmer control
- Stainless steel cabin entry rail
- Bose 3-2-1 sound system .
- LCD TV and DVD
- Storage under seating
- Hard wood salon floor
The full galley is located to starboard and large settee to port. The galley includes all the comforts of home, a microwave, refrigerator, separate freezer, nested silverware drawer, and much more. The countertop has covers for the sink and cook top that give a clean look and large workspace for trays of food while entertaining. Just starboard and around the galley is a flat panel TV with a wine and glass storage cabinet below. The settee to port has a nice fold-over wood table and storage behind.
- Accessory outlets, 120 volt
- "In-Cabiinet" mounted coffee maker (USA only)
- Cabinets handcrafted in solid and veneered cherry wood
- Solid surface countertop
- Flush mounted glass top electric stove (2 burner)
- Glass and bottle storage.
- 12 volt lighting
- Dish, silverware, and towel package
- Main distribution panel, 120/240 volt AC
- Maple and cherry wood flooring
- Microwave/convection oven.
- Refrigerator and separate freezer 12 / 120 volt
- Custom faucet with sprayer handle.
- Storage drawers
- Lower cabinet storage/drawers
- Deep sink with custom faucet
The master stateroom is full size and very spacious. The master berth is a walk around style for ease. Dimmer lights, COLD air and great tunes surround you in luxury. Plenty of storage and drawers in this suite.
- Night table light switches
- Hanging locker
- Hull side storage cabinets
- Cabin entrance door
- Forward air conditioner/heater
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Built-in storage compartments
- Full size bed with sheets, coordinated spread and pillows
- 12 volt lighting, direct (reading lights) and overhead
Master Ensuite Head:
Lot's of space and a large shower. Ample counter space and very easy to keep spotless.
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Custom teak grate for shower
- Fiberglass shower with circular shower door and adjustable shower wand
- Solid surface counter with sink and above counter storage
- Deck hatch with screen
- Medicine cabinet and mirrors
- Molded soap dish
- Stainless steel handrail
- Towel bars/robe hook
- Ventilation fan
- TECMA head system
Electronics and Navigation equipment:
The helmsman has a fully adjustable professional quality chair within easy reach of all controls. Moving about the cockpit is easy with plenty of seating under the hardtop and a huge entertainment are aft, complete with a removable fold-over table.
- C-120 Raymarine plotter/radar screen displays
- TracVision 4 Sat TV receiver
- Raymarine Tri-Data system
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Electronic EDC engine controls with Synchronizer
- Remote search light
- Plastimo compass
- Windshield wipers w/ delay
The day hatch to the power plant is in the center of the aft deck forward, and when you need more room for working with the engine room, the aft section lifts on electric rams.
- Bow thruster
- (2) 40 amp converter/battery chargers
- 16,000 BTU salon AC/heat (240V/60 Hz or 230V/50 Hz - int'l)
- 10,000 BTU master suite AC/heat (240V/60 Hz or 230V/50 Hz - int'l)
- Aluminum fuel tanks w/electric sending units
- Automatic bilge pumps w/indicator lights
- High water bilge pump with alarm
- (3) 8D batteries and trays with selector panel for all 12 volt DC functions
- CO monitors in cabins
- Crossover fuel system with dual 3-way valves for genset only
- Dockside water inlet with regulator
- Cablemaster- Single 50 amp 240V/60 Hz dockside power with 50' cord
- Main distribution panel 12/120/240 volt with circuit breakers
- Electric bilge blowers
- Emergency battery parallel start system
- Fresh water washout spigot in bilge
- Galvanic isolator
- Westerbeke diesel generator (8 BTDA 8 kW 60 Hz)
- GFI protected outlets and circuits
- Machinery space fire suppression with manual and automatic activation
- Racor fuel filters
- Dual electric horns
- Search light - remote controlled
- Shower sump pump with auto switches
- Spare circuits for additional owner installed electronics
- Generator sound box
- Glendenning shore power cord
- Recessed Volvo electric trim tabs with indicators
- Pressure water system and water heater with engine heat exchangel