The Pursuit 3400 Express boasts a spacious, air conditioned cabin that feels like it should be in a 40’er. To port there is a generous private head with shower. Just forward is the galley with microwave, refrigerator (recently replaced), and single-burner cooktop as well as plenty of storage, perfect for preparing a hot meal on an overnight fishing trip. To starboard is dinette with teak drop-down table and filler cushion to convert to a second berth. Forward is the queen-sized berth, which boasts abundant storage underneath and can be closed off from the aft cabin with a built-in privacy curtain. A large hanging locker provides additional storage.
- Full Stand-up Head located to Port
- Dinette Table and Seating w/ Teak Hi-Lo Table and Filler Cushion to Starboard
- Galley includes Refrigerator, Microwave, and Single Burner Cooktop
- Forward Berth Flips Up to Reveal Storage
- TV to Port can be Viewed from Dinette or from Berth
The helm deck of this 3400 Express has comfortable seating for a captain and his crew, with a full electronics package ready to take you to the fish and back. To starboard, the captain’s seat provides excellent sightlines fore, aft, and to both sides for docking or maneuvering on fish. Calendar Girl comes with a Northstar GPS chartplotter and Furuno Chartplotter and Radar in addition to an ICOM VHF radio and Raytheon autopilot. Aft to starboard is a bait prep sink located above the icemaker, while the port side boasts abundant seating for guests and crew with tackle storage underneath.
- Raytheon Autopilot
- ICOM M127 VHF Radio
- Northstar 6000i GPS Chartplotter
- Furuno FCV-582L Fishfinder
- Recently replaced forward isinglass above windshield
- Helm is fully enclosed on 3 sides for year-round comfort
- Life jacket storage bags mounted to hardtop both port and starboard
- Inspection Hatch for Engine Room in Helm Deck
- Entire Helm Deck is on Hydraulic Lift for Engine Access/Maintenance
With her wave-crushing beam the 3400 Express is able to provide you with a massive cockpit for a 34’ boat. In addition to standard fishing features such as two in-deck fishboxes (one plenty big enough for a trophy wahoo) and tackle storage, a livewell, and a tuna door with transom gate Calendar Girl also offers cruising features for the days you want to give the fish a break. A flip-up bench seat across the transom is a great place for guests to sit while underway, while a swim platform off the transom allows for ease of egress and ingress while swimming. Moving forward, Calendar Girl includes a bow rail for safety and an anchor windlass for convenience.
- Two Large In-Deck Fishboxes
- Livewell and Bait Prep Forward in Cockpit to Port
- Tackle Storage underneath Bait Prep Center
- Downrigger Mount in Starboard Corner
- Fuel Tank Access Hatch through Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
Owner's Personal Items.