The spacious salon is accessed from the aft deck through double doors and features a soft, ultra leather headliner and beautiful handmade teak cabinets. The open floor plan of the salon includes the galley with ample space to entertain guests. On the port side of the salon is a dry bar to aft with a U-Line wine cooler. The starboard side features a full credenza with an entertainment center to aft and a pair of barrel chairs.
- 40" HD LED TV on Retractable Bennett TV Lift
- KVH Tracvision HD 7
- Wired for TV Receivers
- Russound Audio/Video with 7 Zone Interface
- DVD/Blu-Ray accessible by all TV's
- Wave WiFi Booster
- iPod Connectivity
- Alpine 12V Receiver with CD Player
- (4) Salon Speakers & Sub
- U-Line Wine Cooler
- Hide-Away Salon Screen Door
- Ultra Leather Headliner
- Handmade Teak Cabinets
- L-Shaped Settee
- (2) Barrel Chairs
- (2) Ottomans
The accommodations feature (3) staterooms and (2) heads. The layout features a central passage contributing to an easy and convenient flow of traffic without any steep stairs to negotiate.
The Master Stateroom is forward and includes a queen sized custom island berth with a recessed skylight overhead. A 40" Samsung HD LED TV is mounted above the dresser. A hydraulic lift provides easy access to a large storage area under the bed. Additional storage is found in his and hers hanging lockers, drawers & bookshelves. Installed in the starboard locker is a heavy duty safe.
The VIP Guest Stateroom is to port and features twin berths with an additional upper sliding berth located outboard. A large hanging locker is forward of the berths. Inboard there is a vanity and mirror providing additional storage with a 22" LED Samsung TV overhead.
The 2nd Guest Stateroom is to starboard and features twin bunks crossed over each other. There is a large hanging locker underneath the upper bunk for storage along with other drawers and cabinets.
Each stateroom has it's own individual temperature control.
Custom mattresses in the Master and VIP Staterooms.
The Bosch Axxis washer and separate dryer is located in the central passage behind a sliding teak door.
A Wall-Vac System is strategically located to access the interior with a single, manageable hose.
The master and guest head are very spacious with glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and granite countertops are a compliment to the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass shower stall.
The Pilothouse can used as crew quarters or an extra cabin. A filler piece extends the dinette settee. There are privacy doors and a TV in the Pilothouse as well. There is a day head/wet head to starboard that includes a locker and doubles as a shower and a settee with a teak table to port. The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service.There are two sliding doors that open to the wide side decks. Visibility forward, to port and to starboard is excellent.
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Stidd Helm Chair
- Texalene Windshield Cover
- Pilothouse Ocean Air Window Shades
- Stainless Steel Teak Trimmed Destroyer Wheel
- 19" Insignia TV Mounted to Port Side of Console
The flybridge has a fiberglass hardtop with stainless supports, skylights & LED lighting. The windshield is plexiglass with a stainless handrail. The helm is separate from the rest of the flybridge and is raised slightly for improved visibility. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by the ladder from the cockpit. The electronics console hinges open for easy access to the back of the electronics. On the starboard side of the flybridge there is a U-shaped settee and molded table with granite inlay. On the port side there is a Texas Pit Crafters BBQ grill, wet bar with a U-Line icemaker, Isotherm refrigerator and Glacier deep freezer with fiberglass cover.
- Steering console with complete controls, throttles, bow & stern thrusters and communications
- Low level LED courtesy lighting under flybridge seating
- Convertible wet bar to port with matching granite counter top, stainless sink basin & Grohe faucet
- Cockpit Ladder
- Freshwater Washdown
- Aft deck control station with canvas cover, Glendinning controls & bow/stern thrusters
- Switlik 6-man life raft
- Steelhead 1,500lb hydraulic davit w/power rotation, slewing & hoisting
- Tender is an AB DLX 14' with F70 hp Yamaha with Garmin plotter, VHF & AIS
The hull is hand laid solid fiberglass. Propeller tunnels allow the draft to be kept low for Bahamas cruising and ensure the running gear is protected by a full length keel. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge stations.
The high bulwarks and Portuguese bridge provide security for pets and children. Fuel fills are conveniently located under the steps to the Portuguese bridge. A starboard Cockpit Control Station includes Glendinning controls, THrusters Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors and storage is located on the port side. Lockable hatches against gaskets provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette.
- Walk around decks
- Non Skid Foredeck & Portuguese Bridge
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Bow Pulpit with Maxwell Windlass
- Primary Anchor is a 120lb CQR Style with 400' of 7/16" Acco Galvanized Anchor Chain
- Secondary Anchor is an 80lb Rocna Anchor with 7/16" Chain
- Forward Shore Connect
- Teak Deck in Cockpit & Sides
- (6) Rod Holders on Cockpit Combing Boards
- Canvas Cockpit Awning with Support Poles
- Russound Audio Control Throughout
- Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Fore & Aft
- Hot & Cold Freshwater Wash Down Shower
- (2) Aft Cablemaster Shore Power in Cockpit Lockers
- Port Side Cabinet with Insulated Cold Box
- Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Swim Ladder, (3) Removable Steel Staple Rails and (2) Pop Up Cleats
Water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors are housed in the lazarette. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in the hot engine room improves efficiency and performance and also minimizes noise. The engine room is accessed from a hatch located aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine style engine room door that has viewing ports. All battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine room.
- Twin MAN CRM-6 @ 800hp each
- ZF Transmissions 350A 2.636:1 Ratio
- Sea Torque Shaft Drive System
- ABT Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
- ABT Hydraulic Stabilizers
- Primary Generator is an Onan 23kw model EQD
- Secondary Generator is an Onan 23kw model EQD
- (2) Iso-Boost Transformers
- (2) Outback Inverters 3,5000 watt
- 24V DC Electrical Service
- 220V AC Electrical Service
- (6) Zone Air Con with Electric Heat
- Hypro Fly-By-Wire Precision Power Steering
- FCI Q-max 1800 GPD Watermaker
- High Volume Fuel Transfer Pump
- ESI CFS-100FRE Polishing System
- Racor Filters (4)
- Reverso Oil Change Systems (2)
- Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System
- (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (1700 gallons total)
- (2) Polypropylene Water Tanks (400 gallon total)
- 330 gallon Black Water Tank