- Teak laid decking in cockpit and on bathing platform.
- Teak laid engine cover (full teak aft deck).
- Bow thruster.
- Holding tank.
- Garmin GPS 182C with cartridges for Solent & Channel Islands.
- Simrad RT64 VHF with Glomex aerial.
- Simrad IS15 depth and speed log.
- New electric anchor windlass with controls at helm station and forecastle in August 2016.
- New Tonneau cover in August 2016
Standard Configuration – Windy 28 Ghibli – Volvo KAD 300 EDC DP
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting and Divinycell. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies, construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost – effective and quality oriented processes in – house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterises their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta – KAD 300 DP (285HP).
- Volvo Penta – Duo Prop Outdrive.
- Volvo Penta – EDC throttle (Fly by wire).
- Engine & drive (inc. oil change) last serviced February 2016.
- Full service inc. bellows in 2015.
- Full service history.
- Engine hours – C.545 – 25.09.2016.
- Power steering, trim tabs & indicators.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay.
Performance and Economy
(Revs, Knots, L/NM, L/H, DBA):
1000, 6.6, 0.60, 4, 70.
1500, 8.6, 1.39, 12, 75.
2000, 14.5, 1.38, 20, 78.
2500, 23.7, 1.18, 28, 80.
2800, 27.4, 1.17, 32, 80.
3000, 30.5, 1.18, 36, 80.
3200, 33.0, 1.18, 39, 82.
3400, 35.1, 1.22, 43, 84.
3600, 37.3, 1.34, 50, 83.
3900, 39.0, 1.49, 58, 85.
- 12 electrical systems.
- 1x engine start battery.
- 1x domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel with circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wiper.