- LOA: 40'
- LWL: 32.50'
- Beam: 13.42'
- Draft: 5'
- Displacement: 17,900 lbs.
- Ballast: 8400 lbs.
- Mast Height from DWL: 58.52'
- Fuel: 40 Gal.
- Water: 105 Gal.
- Holding Tank: 35 Gal.
- Propane: 2 - 20# Tanks
- Engine: Yanmar, Model 4JH3, 44 Hp
- Hours: 1500
- Racor Fuel/Water Separator
- Filters and Oil Changed (2016)
- Water Pump (2016)
SEEKER can be easily boarded either port or starboard sides by opening gates in the lifelines. Comfortable seating in the cockpit with a folding teak table. Perfect for outside dining and entertainment. The Dodger & Bimini help protect against the elements.
The interior layout of SEEKER is warm and inviting. The full, U-shaped galley is to starboard, Nav station is to port. Forward are settees both port and starboard with a large center-line folding table. Plenty of storage in solid wood cabinetry throughout. Owners stateroom is aft and features a center-line queen bed with a full head to port. The guest stateroom is a V-Berth with generous storage. A second head for guests is to the right of the guest stateroom entry.
- 2 Cabin w/additional sleeping area in salon
- 2 Heads, Each w/Jabsco Manual Toilet (2005)
- Hanging Lockers
- Cabinetry is Teak Laminated Panels w/Solid Wood Trim
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Overhead Lighting
- U-Shaped, Starboard Side
- Sink, Double Stainless
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Water
- Salt Water Foot Pump
- Stove/Oven, Seaward 3-Burner, Model 3175-1001, Gimballed, Propane
- Refrigeration/Freezer, Dometic
- Generous Cabinetry Storage & Counter Space
Electronics - Navigation & Entertainment
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine ST6002 (2010)
- Chart-Plotter/Radar: Raymarine C70 (2005)
- Magnetic Compass, Ritchie Powerdamp
- Speed Instrument, Horizon
- Depth Instrument, Horizon
- Wind Instrument, NX2
- Nav Station – Port Side of the companionway stairs
- Radio: VHF Marine, ICOM IC-M302
- Repeater, Horizon
- TV, Flat-screen VIZIO
- Stereo: JVC AM/FM/CD/MP3 w/Speakers in Salon & Cockpit
- CD Changer, JVC 12-Disc
Mast, Rigging, Sails, Winches
- Sloop Rig
- Mast: US Spar Aluminum, w/Folding Steps, Keel Stepped (2005)
- Twin Spreader and Backstay
- Boom: Aluminum w/Hydraulic Vang
- Standing Rigging (2005)
- Schaefer Main-Sail Traveler System
- Sheets and Halyards
- All Lines Lead to Cockpit for Easy Single Handling
- Roller Furling Jib/Genoa, Pro Furl
- In-Mast Roller Furling
- Sail Inventory: Mack Main, 125% Genoa (2005) Spinaker
- Whisker Pole
- Winches: Primary, (2) Anderson 46 Self-Tailing 2-Speed (2005), (2) Barlow 28 Self-Tailing
Cockpit, Deck Hardware, Hull
- Nav Lights - All LED, Anchor w/Light Sensor, Mast Head & Tri-Color
- Dodger & Bimini
- Pedestal: NavPod w/ Instruments, Engine Control & Teak Folding Table
- Teak Slat Cockpit Seating
- Cockpit Storage Compartments
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Propane Locker
- Lifelines: Double S/S w/Gates
- Stanchions: Stainless Steel
- Slotted Aluminum Toe Rail
- Cleats: Bow & Stern
- Sugar-scoop Transom
- Arch: Stainless Steel
- Dinghy Davits
- Exterior Bright Work in Good Condition
- Windlass: Lewmar (2007)
- Anchor: 2 Total – Bruce 33 Lb. & Fortress FX22
- Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel w/ Bow Roller
- Distribution Panel: A/C 120 Volt & D/C 12 Volt
- Lighting: Interior, Halogen
- Batteries: 2 Group 31 (2016)
- Battery Selector Switch, Perko Rotary Design
- Charger: HDM 30 Amp
- Solar Panels: 3 - Siemens 75 Watt
- Wind Generator: Air X
- Power Cord: 30 Amp
- Shore Power Inlet - 2
- Hot & Cold Pressurized Water
- Water Heater
- Toilet: 2 – Jabsco Manual (2005)
- Macerator: 1
- Shower: 1 - w/Sump
- Fire Extinguisher
- Bilge Pump: Manual & Automatic
- Life Jackets
- Lines & Fenders Included
- Plumbed & Wired for Water-Maker
- Misc. Spare Parts & Filters
SEEKER is ready for new owners to cruise the islands and beyond. The vessel has been recently detailed and available for inspection. Accommodations are comfortable for two couples or a family.
- In-Mast Furler (2005)
- Mack Sails (2005) Lightly Used!
- LED Running Lights
- Dingy Davit
- Sugar Scoop Transom
- Stainless Arch w/Solar Panels
- Lewmar Windlass (2007)
- And Much More...
Make an Appointment to View SEEKER Today!!!