The Luhrs 40' provides an incredible layout for both fishing and cruising. Though her exterior is all about chasing down that trophy catch, the interior layout will appeal to those who are seeking a comfortable "home away from home" on the water. "Dippin Deeper" is especially clean in both areas, and shows like a much newer model. Her cabin interior and cherry woodwork are nearly perfect, and she smells very fresh once you enter the living space. To port is the functional galley with beautiful raised teak and cherry hardwood flooring. Forward to port is a "love-seat" style settee and the entertainment center above. Across to starboard in aft is the huge fiberglass head (easy maintenance!) with vacuflush head system, vanity with sink and storage, and full shower curtain. Forward to starboard is a larger settee with storage beneath, and a "pullman-style" berth above that which serves well as a place to store rods, tackle, or other gear when not being sued as a berth. Forward in the bow is the private master stateroom. This space offers a raised centerline queen berth, curved settee to port, overhead hatch, and drawer and hanging locker storage. The interior feels very spacious due to her massive beam, and everything is just SO CLEAN! You would think the boat has never been fished!
- Two (2) Marine Air reverse-cycle heat and air conditioning systems
- Beautiful Cherry-wood finish
- Plush carpeting
- Flat-screen TV with HD marine antenna
- Ghost Active Security System- system monitors intrusion, high water alarm, smoke alarm, and AC/DC power systems and alerts you via text when there is an issue
- Well-equipped galley with 6 overhead cabinets, 6 drawers, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, double stainless sinks, new glass cooktop, Microwave, built-in coffee maker, solid-surface countertops, raised hardwood floor