Access to the salon is from the cockpit, up three steps thru the pneumatic sliding double doors. The salon is beautifully arranged with an L-shaped couch to the port side and a day head to starboard. The dinette is forward to starboard with the galley opposite to starboard.
Steps down to a centerline companionway access the three en-suite cabins. The starboard guest cabin is fitted with upper and lower berths with an enclosed head and shower. The portside guest cabin is fitted with side by side twin bunks, an enclosed head and shower. The master stateroom is forward with a full size bed, en-suite head and shower.
- New headliner throughout with new LED lightning and all new light switch fixtures
- New soft-goods including ultra leather soft and large dinette
- 55' flatscreen LED TV with new Intellien i2 Sat TV
- Large galley with commercial style under-counter freezer and double fridge, trash compactor, ice-marker, and stove.
- New Washer and Dryer
The galley features granite counter tops, built in appliances and under counter freezer/refrigerators
- Cospolich under counter refrigerators
- Colpolich under counter freezer
- Four burner cook stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Double stainless steel deep sinks
- Trash compactor
- Garbage disposal
- Ample storage cabinets
This impressive sport fisherman is an example of time-tested design. Built in 1989 at the Hakvoort shipyard in Holland for long-range offshore fishing expeditions. Monolithic welded aluminum construction and completely remanufactured 1999/2000. Coast Guard documentation is Year 2000.
Nicest 62' Striker with CAT re-power and major refit. The 62' Striker is a fishing machine beast with 2,700hp and a 21.5' beam. This is a much sought after Hakvoort built model that is LLC owned.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.