SILVANA is a highly customized, nearly perfect example of the best selling Horizon E82 Motoryacht. To insure trouble free cruising, during the past two years she has undergone a complete refit. Almost every system on board has been replaced, rebuilt, and/or upgraded . Highlights include:
- Complete rebuilds on both main engines by Caterpillar
- New exhaust risers by DeAngelo
- All through-hulls replaced with larger heavier duty fittings
- All hydraulic lines re-plumbed to operate independently
- Delta T engine room ventilation system upgraded to include P/T4 digital fan control interface to insure optimum salt free air flow
- New Cruisair air conditioning chillers and all new air handlers throughout
- Second Sea Recovery 1400 gallon per day watermaker added
- Both Kohler generators rebuilt
- Cruisair cold plate freezer system added on flybridge
- Dometic Eskimo crushed ice system added on aft deck
- All interior overhead lighting converted to LED
- Complete Awlgrip paint job by Rybovich, West Palm Beach
- All exterior cushions and enclosures renewed
- New Williams Jet Tender
- All new interior furniture, bound edge carpet and soft goods
- New KVH HD7 satellite TV system installed
- New Miele washer & dryer units for guest staterooms, crews quarters
- New Samsung 46" LED 3D Smart TV in salon
- All new granite on galley counter tops, dining table and salon bar top
- New Scotsman clear ice makers in salon and flybridge
- Fisher & Paykel DCS stainless steel grill custom installed on boat deck
- Large custom GRP storage box/sunpad installed on boat deck
- Stainless steel ladder installed for flybridge top access
SILVANA is truly "Turn Key". Her numerous upgrades and improvements put her in a class by herself. She is only being offered for sale because her owner's growing family calls for additional accommodations. AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
SILVANA is easily boarded via her generous swim platform with port and starboard curved steps to the aft deck or via the four bulwark doors, port and starboard aft and midship.The covered teak aft deck has a large teak dining table with seating for eight, an ice box plumbed with a crushed (Eskimo) ice dispenser and an easy curved stairway to the flybridge and boat deck.
A curved stainless steel framed glass sliding door leads from the aft deck to the main salon. Upon entry, first impression is one of openness and understated elegance created by the contrast of rich satin finished Makore wood, cherry & holly floors and neutral stone work and furnishings. This theme is carried throughout the yacht. Electric shades reveal an abundance of natural light through large port and starboard windows. Immediately to starboard is a full walk-behind wet bar with granite counters, generous glass and bottle storage, refrigerator and adjacent wine cooler and ice maker. Forward to starboard is built-in cabinetry housing the TV on an electric lift, a free standing love seat, as well as additional storage. There are twin glass lockers fore and aft to starboard, housing the yacht's crystal. A day head is located in the starboard forward corner of the salon. On the port side aft in the salon is a stairwell which leads down to the crew's quarters and engine room. Next forward, to port is a built-in cabinet which houses a rack of audio/video components followed by a large custom sofa and built-in end table. A large matching easy chair faces aft to port. two large leather ottomans front the sofa and chair.
One step up from the salon is the open galley and "Country Kitchen" style dining area with seating for six. A full size refrigerator with Makore wood face and storage pantry are discreetly located on the starboard side. Further forward to starboard a stairway leads up to the flybridge. Port and starboard water tight pantograph doors lead out to the side decks. A curved stairway forward to starboard leads down to the master and guest accommodations.
The master suite is amidships and features a king size berth with his and her baths separated by a large marble shower. Just forward of the master entrance is a built-in cabinet which houses a stacked washer and dryer. Further forward to port is the en suite guest stateroom with twin berths followed by the en suite VIP guest stateroom with an island queen berth. All staterooms feature generous lockers, cabinets and drawer storage.
The fully enclosed and air conditioned flybridge with teak deck, features a large settee with hi-lo dining table and seating for eight to starboard and a built-in bar/entertainment center with ice maker, refrigerator, sink, and pop up flat screen TV to port. The centerline helm is forward with Stidd helm and companion chairs.
The aft area on the lower deck features a double captain's stateroom and a crew stateroom with upper and lower bunks to starboard. The captain and crew share a head with stall shower to port. Aft to port is a crew lounge with L-shaped settee, table, two burner cooktop, microwave, refrigerator and sink. A stacked washer and dryer are located in a cabinet forward to port. Engine room access is forward via a heavy duty insulated door with window. all the way aft is a watertight door leading out to the swim platform.
Horizon was one of the first builders in the world to use the SCRIMP resin infusion process in yacht construction which yields stronger, lighter components with a superior mat to resin ratio with no voids. SILVANA's bottom is solid fiberglass below the waterline and cored using high density, closed cell Divinycell foam above the waterline. Her hull and superstructure were painted in 2014 with Awlgrip at the Rybovich Yard in West Palm Beach, Florida.