The Atlantis 40 is a further development of the model 39, which adds an integrated hard top, total cockpit redesign and extended bathing platform. The cockpit now offers a clever redesign with a c-shaped settee to port, an L- shaped wet bar and larger sun lounger under the wind screen. Obviously the 40 will keep the grandeur interior of the 39 offering two spacious en suite cabins usually associated with a much bigger boat, plus the bonus of a convertible saloon. Power comes from twin Volvo engines D6 370 hp which give wide open throttles of 39 knots.
GPS System: RayMarine 12'' C 120W Radar/Chart Plotter/GPS
This new 12'' C 120W has a multi function widescreen display with WXGA resolution and built-in WAAS compatible GPS. It includes preloaded U.S. continental coastal charts. The all new Raymarine C-Series widescreen redefines multi function navigation with larger, brilliant displays, increased performance, expanded networking and video integration. These high resolution displays give captains a commanding view of multiple sources of information without compromising readability. Choose full screen navigation or choose multiple widescreen window combinations of chart, radar, fish finder, weather and video - C 120W gives your the flexibility to create the ideal screen configuration for every navigation scenario.
- 12 V battery unit for engine start-up
- 12 V battery unit for services
- 60 A automatic battery charger
- Digital AC/DC voltage and DC current absorption control
- Differential circuit breaker and individual cutouts on all electrical devices
- Panel for battery cut-outs (on electric control panel) and auxiliary unit/engine parallel control (on helm station panel)
- Shore input polarity check
- Galvanic current insulation system
Twin Volvo Penta D6 370 HP
Diesel Generator Kohler 7 EFOZD
- Access via electro mechanical opening of wide surface from cockpit and/or quick-access trap
- Engines installed on vibrated-damping flexible supports
- Heat and sound insulation
- 220 V socket
- Full cathodic protection for fuel tanks, sea cocks, etc.
- Safety valve on sea cocks (with generator and air conditioning as optional)
- Automatic/manual fire fighting system
- Owner's manual
- Guarantee case