One owner & only ever privately used, KISSES is an elegant Feadship, meticulously maintained throughout. Inspections encouraged.
KISSES, Feadship, built in 2000 (latest refit 2014):
KISSES has had one original owner since she was custom built by the renowned De Vries yard at Feadship. The simple, elegant and minimalist interior was inspired by the great Art Deco designer and ironsmith Edgar Brandt. She offers exquisite levels of detail with use of materials including precious woods, such as Karelian burl and carbon ebony, stainless steel and glass doors, New Tijuca and Juperana granite floors, woven natural leather and fabric on both the ceiling and wall treatments. KISSES has been privately used and never chartered, and has been lovingly maintained and updated since new. The most recent refit was in 2014 which included a full paint job and in 2015 she completed her Lloyd's 15 year survey. Inspections encouraged.
* Feadship De Vries pedigree and sleek exterior design by F. de Voogt
* Never chartered and maintained to the highest standard.
* Minimalist, elegant Art Deco interior by George Larson
* Large windows give 180 degree views
* Accommodation for 10 guests in 5 extra spacious cabins
* Impressive split level sun deck
* 22ft & 18ft Novurania tenders, and 2 x wave runners
* 2 x Caterpillar 3512E 1,365hp diesel engines
* Quantum Zero Speed stabilisers
* Classification: Lloyds 100 A1, SSC, YACHT, G6. LMC