The salon is full beam and extremely spacious. With large windows on three sides the room is very light and open. It is designed to be a great space for entertaining, holding meetings or simply to kick back and watch TV.
The dining salon is forward of the main salon. The space is very large and open. There are two large tables that open to seat ten for dinner or close so that the dining salon becomes a part of the main salon.
REFIT Completed 2010
The following items were performed during a refit between December of 2009 and June of 2010. Please call with questions or for further details.
· Complete paint to hull and house
· Total stick laid decks on all deck levels
· MTU W5 completed on both engine (2010) 700 hrs ago Total new exhaust system engineered and installed
· Special “Soundown WaterDrop Exhaust Silencers” installed
· Total inspection and reworking of the A/C system was performed and included installation of a new (third) Five (5) ton water chiller
· “Fresh air make up” house supply system installed
· Oversized Cospolich stainless steel refrigerator and freezer units installed in the galley. These are huge in capacity and ultra efficient due to the use of remote compressors and water cooled compressor system. They are over 30 cubic feet per side.
· Total updated décor throughout
· Two crew cabins were added aft. One with a double and the other with twin bunks thus allowing for crew of 3 or 4.
· Fourteen (14) underwater lights installed
· New ultra silencer generator mounts installed Both watermakers received complete service New and enhanced engine displays
· 3G wireless throughout the entire yacht
· All exterior lighting upgraded to special LED lights
In December of 2012 the main engines had their 1000 hr check by an MTU certified technician. The exhaust was upgraded.
In Novemeber of 2014 the following work was completed:
15' Nautica hard bottom inflatable w/ 90 hp 4 stroke Yamaha completely restored
New Sunpad covers, and runners in the main salon, galley and bridge.
New dingy and engine covers
New wine racks and shelving
Main engine compression test and injector rebuild
New Cappuccino machine
70k Spent on New Garmin Navigation Equipment
Note: OWNER Financing Available.
Owner's personal belongings. Owner's personal toys, including but not limited Jetskis,
Tenders, Sea Bobs, Fishing & Diving equipment.