Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Full carbon construction with vacuum consolidated carbon/epoxy/foam sandwich throughout with uni-directional fibre reinforcement.
· A fully optimised structural design, using advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques.
· Lightweight sandwich composite non-structural internal components.
· Aristo Blue Awl Craft 2000 paint finish to topsides.
· Deck and cockpit non-skid/gloss are finished in Matterhorn White Awl Craft 2000.
· Cockpit Floor: PROtect Non-skid grip tape.
· Below water line finished with Deckro XP racing white antifoul finished to 800 grit wet + dry.
· The foils are sprayed in durapox and polished to a high gloss finish.
· Foredeck toe rails to ORC standard.
· Yacht name and decals in vinyl.
Keel & Rudder:
· A generously sized deep T shaped lead bulb keel with a high ballast to displacement ratio.
· Deep SG iron fin keel with composite fairings.
· Lead bulb.
· Stiffness optimised all carbon keel structure.
· New rudder built + fitted at the start of the 2016 season - Ker designed + built by Knierim Yachts.
· Autoclaved, pre-preg, high modulus carbon rudderstock. Corecell foam cored, carbon skin rudder blade.
· JP3 upper and lower self-aligning rudder bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Yanmar 40hp diesel engine with a sail drive.
· Engine box with integrated bottom steps.
· Engine Hours: 473.8 as of July 2016, with a full service history
Propulsion & Steering:
· Gori folding 2-bladed prop.
· Spinlock flush throttle control with detachable throttle lever.
· 2 x McConaghy bullet head wheel pedestals, and wheels, completed with carbon offshore grab rails.
· Emergency steering: Carbon tiller with stainless steel end fitting.
· 12v DC switch panel; battery isolator/selection switch.
· 2 x House batteries.
· 1 x Engine battery.
· Freshwater hand pump at galley sink.
· 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
· 6 x Electric bilge pumps.
· Fuel tank total capacity of 60 litres in 1 x rigid plastic tank.
· B&G H3000 electronics, with forestay loadcell.
· Simrad VHF with a handheld unit.
· AIS transmitter and receiver.
· Fleet 150 Broadband system.
· Custom one burner stove for a jetboil.
· Storage nets and pockets throughout.
· Lightweight WC in moulded compartment.
· Red/white LED cabin lighting in saloon, galley, heads and navigation areas.
· Navigation Lights; pulpit and pushpit mounted.
· Masthead tricolour
Summary of Accommodation:
· 8 x Pipecots.
· Interior Finish: Lightweight racing paint finish in satin white to living area. All other areas are sprayed in a light weight clearcoat racing finish.
· Under cockpit navigation area and seat.
· Enclosed head surround.
· Southern Spars Ultra High Modulus carbon rig – reinforced and repainted in 2016.
· 2 x Sets of Ultra High Modulus carbon spreaders.
· Nitronic 50 standard rigging (2012).
· PBO backstays (2012).
· Southern Spars High Modulus carbon boom.
· 2 x Reef lines with integrated clutches.
· Harken twin groove head foil, with spare.
· Bullet locks on main and jib.
· Harken Pro-Trim traveler system.
· 7 x Spinlock clutches along the custom organizers.
· String drop system lead to primary winches.
· 1 x Mainsail halyard.
· 1 x Fractional Jib halyard.
· 1 x Fractional spinnaker halyard.
· 2 x Masthead spinnaker halyards.
Sheets + Purchases:
· 1 x Mainsheet.
· 4 x Spinnaker sheets.
· 4 x Jib sheets.
· Main + Jib cunninghams with purchases.
· Outhaul purchase.
· Vang purchase.
· Jib car inhaul adjusters with purchases.
· Jib lead up down adjusters with purchases.
· 2 x Reef lines.
· 2 x Spinnaker tack lines.
· 1 x Bobstay.
· Carbon fibre aero foil pushpits + pulpits.
· 10 x Carbon fibre round stanchions.
· 4 x Clear dinghy hatches in cockpit sides for rope stowage.
· Sliding fore hatch with inflatable seal.
· Center-point lift attachment on keel head.
· Custom made square fenders, large size.
· Covers for boom, winch and wheels.
· 2 x Driven primary winches Harken 65.3 STR.
· 1 x Harken 2-speed MX Pedestal mounted AFT of traveler (upgraded from standard).
· 1 x Pit winch Harken 46. SPT.
· 2 x Main sheet winches Harken 50.2 STP.
· 2 x Backstay winches Harken 45.2 STP.
· 4 x Carbon winch handle pockets.
· P: 19.30m.
· E: 6m.
· FL: 19.13m.
· J: 5.10m.
· SPA: 220m2.
· STL: 7.5m.
· 2012 3Di main with one reef.
· 2012 3Di J1, J2, J3 and J4.
· 2012 Storm + Trisail.
· 2012 Spin staysail on furler.
· 2012 3Di genoa staysail.
· 2012 A1.5, A2, A3, A4 and A5 (frac).
· 2012 Code zero on furler.
· 2015 A2 + A4.
· 2015 J1 + J2.
· 2015 Inshore Main.
· 2015 Offshore Main with two reefs.
· Stainless steel 1/19 wire lifelines.
· Liferaft for 12 people in carbon canister.