CHADH-FI is a great example of her class, with a smart metallic livery and very high specification. She offers tremendous sailing, together with a light, airy and comfortable interior - with 2 double aft cabins and a great owners’ cabin forward. There is crew accommodation in the forecastle. She also has a great entertaining and sailing cockpit with twin wheels and a hydraulic bathing platform for easy boarding from the sea.
CHADH-FI is offered for sale after a comprehensive refit here at Berthon. She sustained slight damage whilst cruising in the Mediterranean which was not severe enough to prevent her sailing here. On arrival the keel and rudder were removed, and have now been refitted. Whilst she has been with us her owners have taken the opportunity to totally uprate her to fit her for more sailing. Work undertaken includes new topsides paint, total service of the rig, deep service and of main engine and generator and a myriad of other updates to ensure that she will now offer fast, comfortable and reliable service. She is priced to sell.
CHADH-FI has been great fun to own and to sail. In our 4 years of ownership we have sailed her in the Mediterranean and Caribbean and she has proved herself to be a quick and responsive sailing yacht as well as a great platform for family holidays. She is also a super yacht for entertaining and has been our family’s magic carpet. On arrival back at Berthon, we wanted to ensure that she was fully serviced and upgraded, which has been done so she is now ready for a new programme. We will miss CHADH-FI but hope that her new owners will have as much fun aboard her as we have.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
MCA coded, and registered with an IRC handicap.
· Hull built with pre-preg fibreglass fabrics in epoxy, vacuum cured with CorecellTM foam, which is post cured.
· Awlgrip painted topsides in metallic grey 2016.
· Carbon fibre chain plates.
· Epoxy e-glass strong back with UD reinforcements.
· Waterline and cove line laid in the gelcoat.
· Opening transom with hydraulic, remote control.
· Dinghy storage in the aft compartment.
· Deck pre-preg fibreglass fabrics in epoxy, vacuum cured with CorecellTM foam, which is post cured.
· Thermal and sound insulated.
· Deck white.
· Carbon fibre reinforcements.
· Teak on side decks.
· Teak on seats and cockpit floor.
· Teak on coachroof.
Keel & Rudder:
· Standard composite iron / lead keel, T-shaped.
· Performance Draft: 9’7.5” / 2.95m.
· Stainless steel keel bolts.
· Rudder dropped, refitted and reinstalled by Berthon 2016.
· Keel dropped, fully refurbished and refitted by Berthon in 2016.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JHA HTP 160hp diesel engine
- Engine control at starboard helm station.
- Fuel filter / water separator.
- Engine room sound insulated and illuminated.
- Engine room with storage for generator above engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The Yanmar main engine has had a 2,000 hour deep service 2016 at Berthon.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed propeller.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Maxpower Bowthruster VIP 250, retractable with 24V.
- Two carbon steering wheels.
· Electrical switch panel 110V / 230V; 2 x differential breakers, control gauges and voltmeter.
· Electric switch panel 12V and 24V; switches for all on-board electrics, voltmeter and battery control and water / fuel gauges.
· The full electrical system has been checked 2016.
· At chart table twin outlet.
· In forward cabin one each.
· In aft cabin one each.
· In galley twin outlet.
· In saloon twin outlet.
· In heads one each.
· 12V / 24V and 110V / 230 V batteries.
· Main battery switches.
· Engine battery 12V / 80Ah.
· Service battery bank: 24V / 600Ah batteries.
· All batteries AGM.
· Battery charger 12V / 20 amp (starter battery).
· Isolator switch.
· 1 x Alternator 12V / 80 amp.
· 1 x Alternator 24V / 80 amp.
· Sound isolated Fischer Panda PAS12 generator 10.2kW.
· The generator has had a full overhaul at Berthon 2016.
· 1 x 230V 16A shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
· Inverter 3,000W with battery charger 24V / 100 amp.
· Electrical deck wash pump inside anchor locker.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· 40 litre water heater, running from engine and / or 230V immersion heater.
· 60l/H Seafresh watermaker.
· 1 x Manual bilge pump.
· 1 x Electric bilge pump.
· Total capacity of 680 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
· Fuel infill on deck.
· Total capacity of 820 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
· Compass x 2 at pedestals in cockpit
· Speedometer and depth sounder on a combi display at each helm.
· Electronic package Autopilot AP26, VHF telephone dual, wind instrument dual, plotter and repeater in cockpit. This system does not fully interface and a new owner may wish to consider replacement
· Radar Simrad radome Dx45 on spreader.
· Washer ENO LL3042, 3kg, 2,200W.
· Solid surface, CoreanTM black quartz with integrated double sink.
· 3-burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled.
· Gas system and self-draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit.
· Extra-large fridge of approx. 130 litres, top and front loader with light.
· Freezer, front loader, capacity approx. 80 litres.
· Lockers and drawers.
· Trash can.
Heads / Showers:
· 3 x Electrical toilets / crew cabin toilet manual; Electrical Tecma toilet with fresh water flushing and holding tank.
· CorianTM solid surface black quartz with stand-alone CorianTM basins in each head.
· Holding tank with sea and deck discharge for each toilet.
· Hot and cold shower on aft deck.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Air conditioning 4 x units, 9,000 BTU each.
· The Air conditioning has been overhauled at Berthon 2016.
· 26” TV; retractable in saloon.
· TV in owner’s cabin.
· Navigation lights on pulpit and pushpit; steaming light; anchor light.
· Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads.
· Lighting in engine compartment.
· Reading lights in saloon and cabins.
· Night light at companion way.
· Indirect lighting.
· Storage room aft.
· 4 x Under-water lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
· High quality marine plywood, mahogany veneer, satin varnish.
· White bulkheads.
· Wooden door frames.
· Wood / sandwich doors.
· Wood floor squares in the saloon, giving individual access to hull and under floor areas.
Description of layout:
· There is a v berth cabin forward for crew
· Owner cabin with a double berth to starboard, extensive hanging lockers and drawers including a head and shower unit in owner’s state room which is forward of the owner’s berth. To starboard is a useful desk area.
· Spacious saloon with dining area and comfortable chill out zone to starboard with seating to port. There is a separate galley with stand-alone bar counter, and lots of storage throughout the area. There are ample hatches giving good ventilation and light floods in.
· Seat with storage.
· Locker above chart table for instruments and books.
· Space to mount electronics.
· 110V / 230V / 12V / 24V outlet.
· Storage in the chart table.
· Chart light.
· Multipurpose storage combination portside aft of main saloon, with a fridge and upper and lower berth
· 2 x Double aft cabins with lots of storage and ventilation.
· Each cabin with individual head and shower.
· WC and shower in forward cabin.
· WC and shower in the aft cabin.
· 3-spreader silver anodised mast which is tapered. The rig was dropped 2016, surveyed and fully serviced. A rig report is available on request. Included in this service was a service and repair of the Bamar furling system, and re-head of the D1 and D2 shrouds. All sheaves checked and repaired as necessary and new staysail halyard
· Cockpit light integrated in boom.
· Bamar electric jib furler, below deck for maximum luff length.
· Main halyard.
· Jib halyard.
· Gennaker halyard.
· Topping lift (for mainsail).
· Main sheet.
· Jib sheet.
· Hydraulic boom vang.
· Maindrop system with lazyjacks, colour: light-grey.
· Split backstay with hydraulic adjuster.
· Genoa tracks with pin stop cars.
· Self-tacking jib track, fully integrated in the foredeck.
· 2 x 6 sheave deck organizers.
· 12 x Halyard jammers.
· Padeyes for gennaker.
· 4 x Winches in cockpit, 2 x primary winches 65 AEST (24V), 2 x secondary winches 54 AST.
· I: 84.42ft.
· J: 22.83ft.
· P: 84.75ft.
· E: 27.42ft.
· Working Sail Area: 2,310.00 sq ft.
· Two stainless steel framed cockpit tables with folding teak leaves.
· Self-draining cockpit.
· Halyard storage bags in the cockpit.
· Stainless steel swim ladder.
· Storage for gas bottle.
· 10 x Flush portholes in hull.
· Stainless steel pushpit with navigation light and ensign shaft socket.
· Split pulpit with navigation lights.
· Stainless steel stanchions tapered.
· Rail gates on both sides.
· Retractable transom door.
· Electro hydraulic Besenzoni passerelle with remote control, retractable into transom.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· 6 x Retractable mooring cleats.
· Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass (1,600kg drag) under deck.
· Flush retractable anchor davit with anchor roller and spring lifting assistance for storage inside the locker.
· Mooring kit, lines, fenders, anchor and 60m chain.
· Retractable mooring winch on deck 1,000W.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Covers for the wheels and navigation pods.
· Covers for the cockpit tables.
· Bimini arrangement in cockpit – new canvas required.
· 2 liferafts not guaranteed in date.