Going aft from the starboard entry is the formal dining table for ten (10) with a full array of china and silverware. Going aft of the formal dining is the salon customized to include a more casual, useable layout including walk behind bar with bar stools that can be easily turned around to face L-shaped sofa for casual entertaining.
Going aft through automated electric doors you enter a very large aft deck with customized wrap-around aft settee.
*Note: All exterior doors are finished on interior to match interior wood.
From starboard entry way door the stairs are four guest staterooms. Two with large king size beds and two with side-by-side single beds. Going forward from entry to the on deck Master Stateroom his/hers head all the way forward with walk-in triple shower head & body wash.
The large skylounge with oversized windows offers great visibility with a walk behind bar to port forward of the skylounge. Going forward from the skylounge through custom French door, you enter the large pilothouse with excellent visibility. Wing stations port & starboard, as well as, stern station control. Going aft of the Skylounge is L-shaped seating and to port a Jacuzzi hot tub to starboard.
Vessel Information Control System: Westport proprietary Vessel Information & ControlSystem displayed on flat screen monitor. Items on safety control panel as follows:
- A) All thirteen automatic bilge pumps monitored for operation. 3 gray water pumps monitoredfor operation. Gray water tanks alarmed at 50%, 75% & 100% full levels. Forward and aftblack water tanks alarmed at 75% & 100% full levels;
- B) Nineteen heat sensors: (4) in Crew Quarters, Captain's Quarters and Crew Lounge. (5) in VIPStateroom, Guest Staterooms and Laundry. (4) in Engineer's Quarters, Control Utility andEngine Room. (3) in Galley, Salon and Master Stateroom. (3) in Pilothouse and Upper Lounge;
- C) Eighteen smoke alarms: (4) in Crew Quarters, Captain's Quarters and Crew Lounge. (5) inVIP Stateroom, Guest Staterooms and Laundry. (3) in Engineer's Stateroom, Control & Utility. (3)in Galley, Salon & Master Stateroom. (3) in Pilothouse & Upper Lounge with remote alarm;
- D) Three (3) CO alarms, one each in control room, utility space and engineer's cabin;
- E) Security System: Aft door, control room door, Salon door, Port & Starboard doors, Port &Starboard Pilothouse doors & Skylounge door monitored for unauthorized entry;
- F) Control of AC supply switching from all available sources with Volts, Line 1/Line 2 Amps& KW monitored for each generator;
- G) Tank levels monitored: 5 fuel tanks and 2 fresh water tanks; and
- H) Flybridge grill lid closed alarm
- Batteries: All AGM-cell type batteries: (2) banks of 8-D, 225 amp hour batteries, wired in series-parallel for starting the main engines (total of 4 batteries). (2) 225 amp hour batteries, for generator starting. (2) banks of 8-D, 225 amp hour batteries, wired in series – parallel for the 24V DC Ship’s System power
- Battery Chargers: (1) Newmar 95 AMP / 24V DC battery charger for the 24V DC Ship’s system; (1) Newmar 70 amp / 12V DC battery charger for the 12V DC Ship’s System (1) Newmar 40 amp/24V DC battery charger for the main engine starting battery banks, and (1) Newmar 40 amp/12V CD battery charger for the generator starting battery bank
- (3) King heater/defrosters on Pilothouse console
- (2) 12V DC Pilothouse Chart Lights at navigator’s area and captain’s desk
- Riche Globe Masters F-600 Compass in Pilothouse
- Exterior lighting at house sides, Foredeck, Aft Deck stairs, Aft Deck overhang and Flybridge deck
- Navigation lights in operation monitored by VIC System (includes bow light, stern light, side lights & anchor light)
- (1) 100 Amp back-up isolation transformers on inlet with boost capability
- Lightning protection with hull Dyna plate and mast probe
- Reading lights: All staterooms have 110V receptacles for table lamps, except captain, engineer and crew quarters have 24V lights
- 110V AC Halogen recessed light fixtures
- 24V DC & 110V AC rope indirect rope lighting
- (1) ACR-RCL 100 Searchlight located on mast with single control
- Shore Power: (2) 100 amp, three-phase shore feeds; (1) via a 100 amp receptacle with 100’, 100 amp loose cord; (1) via 100 amp, 100’ Glendenning Cablemaster cord reel (both located in starboard bustle); Standalone back-up transformer, 100 amp single phase with cord: TV and phone connection located at Glendenning with (1) 100’ TV/phone cord
- (2) 100 Amp, 50-60 cycle shore power converters (180 to 500 VAC input)
- 24V DC Shower lights with white trim
- Main Distribution Panel located in control room
- Vimar receptacles and switching throughout
Custom Nautica: 18' with –stroke 115hp Yamaha outboard motor, VHF, compass and transom ladder, matching cushions, SS arch with rod holders & dual spotlights.