The Axios features an expansive teak cockpit with and abundant of storage throughout. There is a custom transom live well aft with clear lens, moving forward is the mezzanine with stainless lined boxes as well as additional storage. Moving inside, you enter the salon with a forward helm station which has a full suite of electronics, down below features the galley and a three stateroom, two head arrangement with a custom companionway rod locker.
AC/DC main electrical panel with amperage and voltage metering, sliding gate shore/generator selector system, magnetic circuit breakers, generator remote and bilge pump control
- 24/12 volt helm electrical panel for equipment and electronics
- Four (4) heavy duty 12 volt marine batteries maintained by a fully automatic battery charger
- Battery parallel system
- AC and DC fluorescent engine room lighting with duplex groud fault receptacle
- Fuel tank level gauges
- Internal bonding system with zince anode protection
- AC and DC lighting in staterooms and salon/galley
- CA/TV-phone inlet
- Raymarine camera System
The “Axios” offers an expansive teak cockpit with enormous fish box, mezzanine seating with abundant refrigeration. The combination of a well laid out flybridge as well as an interior helm station makes the “Axios” a versatile boat for fishing or cruising. ZF pods make her extremely maneuverable and her seakeeper gyro makes her a stable platform.