Jubilee's interior arrangement features a center cockpit arrangement with a large private aft master with ensuite head and separate stall shower. The well appointed passageway style galley aft of the salon provides excellent counter and storage space for extended offshore cruising and liveaboard.
Opposite the galley at the base of the companionway to port is an impressive work room that includes a wide work bench, counter and lots of valuable storage. Amidships is the spacious main salon with U-shaped settee to port and straight settee to starboard. The settee has a large dining table which can be removed and stored forward if owner prefers the smaller size custom table. The table can also be lowered allowing it to be set up with filler cushions as an additional berth.
At the aft end of the starboard settee is the navigation table that has a lift top and flush mounted electronics. Forward of the salon is a full beam guest cabin with guest head and shower. The sink counter is separate from the head providing additional living space in the guest suite. There are a number of lockers above and below the berth.
- Customized two stateroom, two head layout arrangement
- Cherry interior in lieu of teak
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole
- Teak veneer and solid teak trim on all interior bulkheads and cabinetry
- All teak interior cabinet doors are louvered
- Leatherette upholstery upgrade
- Numerous removable locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Curved companionway stairs with nonskid
- Custom Granite in heads and end table
- Chrome and stainless steel hardware on all lockers, doors and cabinets
- Medicine cabinet in each head
- Additional interior accent lighting
- Automatic locker lights
- Filler and cushion for dinette
- Samsung Flat screen TV
- Bose Speakers
- Clarion Audio Stereo w/ iPod connect