Hull & Deck
Hull constructed in GRP single skin, topsides Black/blue colour from original, repainted in 2011.ç
Deck of sandwich construction with teak decking refurbished in 2015 and with new teak in cockpit and on all hatch surrounds.
The solid teak toe-rail has been built on in 2006, (no toe-rail in aluminium!).
The bottom cleaned from all old antifouling 2014 down to the epoxy coating and two more layers of epoxy added.
Cockpit and deck repainted (Awlgrip) in cream colour 2015.
All lockers painted 2015.
Steering renovated 2014.
Deck hardware and equipment:
All winches self-tailing – all changed by current owner (some new and some “pre-owned”)
2 Harken 98 electric winches for Genoa (980.3)
2 Harken 74 main sheet
2 Lewmar 70 aft on coaming
4 Lewmar 65 (2 for running backstay, 3 speed)
4 Andersen 58 – new (2 at mast and 2 at missen mast/main sheet – on deck)
2 Harken 70 Electric at main mast – halyards etc.
Lofrans Titan A 2500W electric windlass, serviced on 2006 and 2013 with new remote.
Bowsprit in varnished laminated wood with stainless fittings 2015
Stainless Dorade ventilators 2015.
B&G repeater on foredeck
New stainless frames for windows 2015
Stainless blocks for main and mizzen from Lewmar & Harken & Nautor
Engine and Mechanical
Volvo Penta 145 HP new on 2005, engine hours 2.300. updated 2014. “As new”
- 1.260 litres fuel tanks in stainless steel
- four blades folding VARIOPROP Brunton propeller
- Under power 9,5 knots cruising speed at 2300 rev.
- 2012 Kohler 6,5 kW generator with 200 hours. “As new”.
- Marinco water maker for 120 litres/hour
- Webasto heating system with separate thermostat controlled fan coils in each cabin.
- Electric heating coil.
- Alde electric heating.
Electrical and Plumbing Systems
All electricals completely new 2006 inclusive of all wiring.
- 12V, 24V and 220V from land and generator
- 2 batteries 12V 115Ah each for engine and generator start
- service batteries of 400Ah at 24V
- land connection, rectifier and 40Ah battery charger. 220v shore power
- 2 x Mastervolt inverters 24-220V 1500 W
- 2 separate Exide gel batteries for bow thruster and Maxvolt charger 24v/80A
- Mastervolt Mass Inverter Charger Control.
- 1.400 litres freshwater in stainless steel tanks
- hot/cold freshwater systems.
- hot water via engine and boilers
- hot/cold shower in cockpit
- pump in fore chain locker for chain and anchor
- 2 manual and 1 electric-automatic bilge pumps
- 2 warm water heaters Quick. 2014
- New stainless septic tank with Globus meters & alarm.
- 2 new stainless heaters for hot water 2014
- Blake toilets converted to electrics
- All shower areas resprayed with cream gellcoat .
Navigation and Communication
Navigation instruments & entertainment systems
- 2006 B&G HYDRA 2000 instrument package with updates and repeaters 2015
- 2006 B&G automatic pilot Hidra Pilot
- Radar scanner
- VHF Sailor RT 144C
- Furuno Integrated Radar 2015 working with overlays in Maxsea – displays on PC screen.
- 2006 Simrad radar-plotter and GPS CX44
- SSB Furuno transceiver FS 1550 IT
- Wall mounted computer with separate screen with Maxsea Pro, 2015.
- Samsung 710 screen. Ixon PC unit.
- IPAD repeater enabled.
- Digital Yacht AIS
- Stereo radio Sony system with 10 CD charger
- LOWE surround Sound 2015
- Sony smart TV 2015
- HP wireless printer in main cabin, 2015
- WIFI onboard 2015
standard layout as per included plan: 3 double berthed cabins, 3 heads, crew fore cabin for 2, galley, great saloon and chart table. You can accommodate 10-12 people on board.
The saloon: entrance by ladder from companionway to the saloon: the chart table to starboard, the galley to port side, then the great saloon with straight sofa to starboard, U-shaped sofa to port side around the dining/folding table. Two pilot berths on both sides over the sofas. A lot of lockers under sofas and pilot berths. Salon in burgundy Swedish elk leather from 2015 with extra stowaway chairs. Discreet lightning with LEDs 2015.
Owner’s after cabin: It has one large berth to port side, normal berth to starboard side. Wardrobe section, vanity, drawers and own private head and shower. LED spots with teak holders 2015.
Guests’ cabins: there are two cabins forward of the saloon, both with bunk berths and the upper one can be doubled on starboard side cabin. Both cabins have wardrobe, lockers where possible and own head.
The starboard side cabin is also the passage to fore cabin.
Crew fore cabin and sail locker: it has two folding bunks and lockers underneath for sail stowage, wardrobes and lockers where possible.
Customized bed linen x 3 in cotton and linen for all berths in separate lockers.
The galley: double stainless steel sink, gas 4 burners stove + oven and electric grill. Two large refrigerators and deep-freezer. New stainless protection for stove. Microwave 2015. An abundance of kitchenware to feed an army!
Sails and Rigging
- Ketch rig with movable inner stay for staysail.
- Sloop main mast and long boom.
- Main painted 2006 and mizzen in 2015
- Standing rigging is stainless steel wires 7x19
- Manual Reckmann Genoa furling device on forestay. Furling line to go to main electric winch.
- Antal stoppers on all halyards 2015. Stainless cleats, 2015
- New running rigging 2015
- New Navtec hydraulic pumps for backstays, boom vang, mizzen vang and mizzen backstay 2015.
- Stainless through the deck fitting for Mizzen, 2015.
- Leather work on stays and spreaders
- Fredriksen track and cars for main 2005
- Harken track and cars for mizzen 2015
North 2005 full battened mainsail with Fredriksen cars
North 2005 furling Genoa 150%
North 2005 mizzen with Harken cars
North 2005 staysail
Various headsails and spinnakers (from former ownership)
Gennaker One sails 2014
Main membrane One sails 2015
Genoa Membrane One sails 2015
Mizzen membrane One Sails 2015
Accessories- Zodiac dinghy of 3,20 meters 2013, with Yamaha 15 HP outboard engine
- 3 sun awnings to cover total deck length
- safety equipment under rules
- 2 x 6 persons each inflatable life rafts, serviced July 2015
- Teak cockpit table, stows in aft cabin locker
- Spare parts, etc.
- New boom covers in “Sunbrella” 2015
- Sprayhood, beige, new 2015
- Gangway in Swiss Carbon fibre matching hull colour, 2014