At the base of the companionway ladder, the galley's to port with its double sinks, two-burner propane stove and oven, and refrigeration unit. To starboard is the door to the aft cabin, with its double berth running athwartships. Light enters this cabin through ports on either side of the cockpit, which keeps this cabin bright and airy.
Forward of the aft cabin is a one-piece head and shower, the one-piece approach makes the head easy to clean and maintain.
A dinette is on the starboard side of the saloon with its tear-shaped table wrapping around the mast's compression pole. The table folds down to make a double berth and the settee across on the port side is a comfortable single berth.
The nav station is found between the galley and settee, which uses the end of the settee for its seat. A hanging locker and double berth are found all the way forward.
- Star Blue upgrade fabric cushions
- Varnished interior woodwork
- No-maintenance teak look cabin sole
- 6'3" headroom
- Shades and screens for ports and hatches
The galley has custom solid surface counter tops and a front-loading stainless steel refrigerator. A top loading, well-insulated icebox can also be used as a refrigerator. Storage is optimized with additional cabinetry and bins.
- solid corian-style countertops
- Well insulated icebox, may be converted to freezer if desired
- Newly designed galley storage with additional cabinetry and bins
- Two burner Princess stainless propane stove with oven
- Double, deep, stainless steel sinks
- GFI outlets
- Tappan Microwave oven
Wired for both 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC to separate panels with breakers
- (2) batteries
- Battery Selector Switch
- 30 amp battery charger
- outlets through out
- (2) 30 amp shore power connections
- 16K BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
White gel coat hull, blue boot stripe, double cove stripe and blue bottom
- Cockpit Table with folding leaves and storage
- Lewmar 40" Folding Steering Wheel
- (2) Lewmar 48 CST Primary winches
- (2) Lewmar 30 CST Cabin top winches
- Maxwell 500 Anchor Windlass
- Fortress Anchor FX-16
- Anchor chain and rode
- Double life lines with gates
- Stainless Pushpit
- Stern Rail seats
- Stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit Shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.