The master stateroom is foward with centerline walk-around queen bed. There are 4 Bowmar opening ports & 2 overhead hatches (new 2014). Forward bulkhead is mirrored with access to chain locker. Lighted hanging lockers port & starboard when open with cane facing. Adjacent 19" color TV w/DVD. Sony AM/FM/CD player. The ensuite head features a full tub and shower, Vacuflush head, vanity and storage. There is a guest stateroom across to port with a sofa which converts to over-under bunks. The sofa faces a built-in desk allowing for office space when necessary.
Proceeding aft to a second guest stateroom with queen bed, 2 opening Bowmar ports, hanging locker and a washer and dryer (water disconnected). The guest head is directly across from the stateroom and features a Vacuflush head, stand-up stall shower, opening port, vanity and storage. Central vac system on walkway.
Up three steps to the main salon. The windows in the salon have been tinted and the window covers are Levelor mini-blinds (2003). All of the carpeting has been upgraded. There is a U-shaped galley forward on port. The large dining area is aft on port. Opposite is the entertainment center with Samsung TV on swivel mount and Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD. Wet bar with sink and Raritan ice maker.
Forward on starboard and up several steps to the pilothouse. There are port and starboard doors to the deck area. Forward is an upgraded captain's helm seat on custom plexiglass platform mount and full electronics. Aft is a settee and table. The fly bridge has seating for 8 and a comfortable upgraded helm seat.
There is a TV in the master stateroom, and TV/VCR in the salon. An AM/FM cassette stereo in the main salon, master stateroom and on the fly bridge.
The exterior brightwork has been painted with white LP which is easier to maintain and the vessel appears more modern.
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Wood bow pulpit
- Molded non-skid decks
- MHR 12000 12E windlass, pilothouse control up & down (new 3/2007) w/remote
- 500 lb. aluminum dinghy davit with electric winch
- Avon six person emergency life raft on foredeck (custom mount) (refurbished 2004 w/all new supplies)
- Screens for windows and ports
- Full canvas including bimini bridge cover and chair covers
- Danforth type bow anchor 35lbs. (West Marine) with adequate 5/16" chain and 300' rode
- 35 lb. Danforth stern anchor (in port lazarette)
- Brass Ships clock - salon
- Transom door
- Fiberglass swim step
- Stainless steel swim ladder under port side of swim step
- Stainless steel fender racks
- (2) Magma stainless steel flopper stoppers with support poles
- (2) Stainless steel U-shaped safety bars on swim step
- Seal stop system for swim step
- Canvas bimini top on stainless steel frames (new 2012)
- Canvas flybridge covers
- All outside covers new 2016
- Bottom cleaned monthly
- Haulout & bottom paint April 2015 at Basin Marine
The Bayliner 4588 Pilothouse has always been recognized as one of the best values in this size vessel. Her classic Pacific Northwest profile is timeless, and her interior layout with two double staterooms with an adjoining office or third stateroom offers many options. SEA PEARL is an example of a well maintained yacht. She has upgraded carpet throughout and fresh canvas topside, along with complete electronics. The 9Kw generator provides air conditioning and heat, great entertainment center, electric windlass with controls at helm, foredeck or by remote and more makes SEA PEARL ready for cruising or comfortably living aboard.
Caribe 11' RIB (2004); all personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.