Built in Norway, the great design, versatility and blistering performance of the Hydrolift S-24 makes this boating experience immense fun.
If you are looking for exquisite detailing, high quality and great driving experience at sea, the S-24 series is your answer. Praised by the international press for its design and performance, the Hydrolift S-24 has all the attributes, attitudes and driving qualities of a luxury sports car. Its unique combination of open pleasure boat and high-performance sports boat makes it perfect for a wide range of activities, from open water cruising to full action water sports.
This S-24 has one of the preferred engine options (Mercruiser 6.2 320hp petrol engine) for high performance boating, she boasts a high specification and has been kept in immaculate condition. You feel very safe when in the cockpit with the high topsides with grab rails.
A perfect day boat for those with the “need for speed”, guaranteed to put a big smile on your face. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
What an amazing boat, it cuts through the water like a knife! The finish is pure quality.
· Single Mercruiser 6.2 MPI 325hp inboard petrol engine.
· Stainless steel Mirage 25P propeller.
· C.180 hours run (June 2016).
· Maximum speed c. 58 knots.
· Serviced January 2016.
· Hydraulic steering.
· 12v Electrical system.
· 1 x Engine start/service battery.
· Electric & manual bilge pumps.
· Navigation lights.
· Sony stereo system.
· Console with windscreen and stainless steel grab rail.
· Stainless steel pop out deck cleats.
· Stainless steel staff & ensign.
· Black rubbing strake.
· Swimming ladder.
· 4 x fender lockers.
· Deck shower.
· Aft bench seat with storage locker.
· Adjustable bolstered helm & co-pilot seats.
· Ski cleat set into aft deck.
· Self-draining cockpit.
· Sun pad at the stern.
· Two seats forward of the console.
· Large forward storage locker that can be used a single berth, includes mattress.
· Cockpit courtesy lights.
· Seafire automatic extinguisher in engine bay.
· Fire extinguisher at helm.