Sleeps four owners and guests in two Staterooms for a total of four berths. One Head with shower.
- Fuel filters
- Fume detector
- City water inlet
- (3) Bilge pumps
- Tatile tale gauge
- Fresh water flush
- Fuel vapor detector
- Smart Craft gauges
- Shower sump pump
- Engine Room lights
- Latham outside steering
- Stainless steel propellers
- Halon fire control system
- Integrated engine air vents
- Racing-style engine controls
- 11gallon Vacu-flush waste tank
- Twin 496 hp. Gas I/O Mercruisers
- 11gallon Stainless steel water heater
- Coolant Recovery System for engines
- Engine alarm system, visual & audible
- Automatic, pressure fresh water system
- Stainless steel exhaust system w/ silencers
- Hydraulic engine hatch lift w/ electric actuator
- Custom high speed stainless steel sea strainers
- 16,000 btu Air conditioner w/ reverse cycle heat
- Kiekefer heavy duty racing trim tabs w/ indicators
- Heavy duty adjustable engine mounts w/ vibration isolators
- Multi-port drive shower installed on drives to keep them cool
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in Engine Room w/ dash monitor
Both engines have been rebuilt in 2014 & have approximately 300 hours since rebuilt. The service reports are available on file. Lower units have been replaced new in 2014 with Bravo III X-drives. They are stainless duo prop.
This is a sleek, high performance Cruiser that combines offshore muscle and express boat comforts. The Cockpit features drop-down bolster seats, port side lounge, wet bar with ice maker and a U-shaped aft lounge. This is a stepped Hull with keel pad and is fast across the water.
PRICE JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! CALL TODAY!!!