Plenty of storage is found with cabinets above and under-counters. Gourmet cooks will certainly appreciate the layout and appliances – indeed the galley is designed to feed large parties.
- Subzero fridge and two freezer drawers (to port and forward of sky lounge stairs)
- Undercounted subzero freezer and fridge drawers (starboard galley and aft)
- U-line drink refrigerators/icemaker (aft of sky lounge stairs)
- U-line wine chiller (to port of galley next to U-line fridge)
- U-line drink refrigerators (aft deck, sky lounge)
- Eskimo ice machine (aft deck to starboard)
- Double stainless steel sink and garbage disposal (galley island)
- Kitchenaid cooktop (4 burner) and stove
- Kitchenaid microwave convection oven
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Prosear IR stainless grill and food warmer (boat deck)
- Asko washer and dryer (lower foyer)
The hull has shallow propeller pockets, with built-in spray rails and is solid FRP layup.
Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. The hull and house are “Cook” white gelcoat while all exterior decking is covered with a molded “pyramid” non-skid.
The foredeck offers dual storage hatches behind an anchor pulpit. Walk around decks feature deck rails and fittings (polished 316 stainless steel). Gunwale doors aft and sliding rails forward access the boat from low docks. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. Forward facing windows in the forward superstructure and the sky lounge feature “V-cool” tinting for heat reduction (without night vision loss).
- (2) water tanks and holding tank are plastic. Drains, sumps and bilges are connected to a common manifold FRP tube that runs lengthwise down each side and discharges aft under platform.
- Main exhausts are underwater type w/stern bypasses. Air intakes (ER) and fuel vents are mounted inside on the house inboard of the walk around decks.
- Special note should be made of the high quality, stainless steel Aritex pantograph and sliding doors (main deck) and opening port lights (hull)
- The aft deck features a large settee which seats 10 with built-in seating aft, a custom table and portable chairs. An overhead cabinet to port houses a TV. A wet bar forward provides a sink and under counter storage (granite countertop).
- The boat deck aft of the enclosed flybridge offers a grilling station to port and L-shaped seating aft.
- The cockpit aft is simply huge! (187 sq ft) A transom door accesses a full-beam swim platform.
- Two NEW coats of Sea Hawk Bottom Paint (9/15)
- NEW Coat of Prop Speed on all Running Gear (9/15)
- NEW Zincs (9/15)
- Hull Compounded/Buffed/Waxed (9/15)