Aboard the 325, you benefit from all Dufour Yachts’ know-how: ergonomics, quality materials, speed, and seaworthiness. No surprise then to see this big, two cabin “little cruiser” almost handle itself as it carries the whole family off on long adventures.
Starting forward you have your typical vee-berth in a private cabin. This cabin features shelves along the hull sides, a hanging locker, reading lights and overhead ventilation provided by a large hatch.
The salon is just aft of the forward cabin. In the salon you find two straight settees that also function as single berths, one on the port side the other to starboard. There is a large center-line table, so the entire hungry crew can find a place to eat.
Starboard aft of the settee you have a large forward facing nav station. Opposite the Nav station on the port side is a very nice L-shaped galley.
Aft of the galley is the second private cabin with large double berth, shelf with fiddles over the berth and large hanging locker. Aft of the Nav station you find a large head with marine toilet, mirror, vanity with face basin and storage access.
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, moldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl.