The 49' Hunter is well known as a great cruising vessel with many functional features that make extended trips or live-aboard practical and comfortable. They are also easy to sail shorthanded offering remarkably good performance with the benefits of shoal draft. The cabin enjoys extensive natural light and shows great with cherry finish cabinetry and cherry & holly laminate sole. An excellent galley arrangement with three double berth staterooms plus a good sized convertible dinette. Please review the full specs and photos.
This particular vessel, a 2009-model is owned by a retired professional pilot and this is his 2nd 49' Hunter. With his experience from the previous 49 Hunter, he has been through this boat end to end and addressed every detail. After a year of cruising, the possibility of family obligations have convinced this owner to offer this turnkey vessel at a fair price. My listing sheet will not do this boat justice and if you are in the market for a 49' Hunter, you need to get aboard and inspect BIG BLUE.
Vertical Battened full roach FURLING MAINSAIL (new in June 2015)
Seldon Furlex 300S with overlapping jib headsail (2015 recondition/triple stitched)
Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and headsail. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
Seldon Mast with double swept back spreaders, In-Mast Furling with rigid Boom Vang
Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, 2 sets
Windex Wind Indicators
HARKEN WINCHES: 2 X #54 PRIMARY, Self Tailing 2-SPEED AND 1 X #44 CABIN-TOP ELECTRIC, HALYARD
MANUAL HARKEN WINCH: 2 X #46 Self Tailing 2-SPEED
2 WINCH HANDLES
Custom Hull Paint, Flag Blue with red boot stripe. Topsides are white gelcoat with non-skid decks and the dodger and bimini are maroon/red Sunbrella. All canvas and enclosure are in excellent condition.
- CUSTOM SUNBRELLA COCKPIT CUSHIONS (piping trim matches bimini top)
- BARBEQUE GRILL
- WALK THROUGH TRANSOM & steps to swim platform / Saloon Style Stern Gate
- CANVAS DODGER, BIMINI AND CONNECTOR
- HOT AND COLD SWIM SHOWER
- STAINLESS COLLAPSIBLE SWIM LADDER FROM AFT PLATFORM
- CORIAN COCKPIT TABLE WITH CUPHOLDERS
- TWO DORADE VENTS
- Two Large Transom Lockers w/ Large Opening Doors & Hatch dogs
- Propane Storage Locker - Double Bottle
- Flexteak Inserts on aft Cockpit Rail Seats, Transom Steps & Platform, and Boarding Treads
- FORWARD SAIL LOCKER WITH STORAGE HOOKS.
- DUAL OFFSET ANCHOR ROLLERS
- DOCKSIDE FRESH WATER INLET CONNECTION
- 50AMP SHOREPOWER INLET & CORD (Aft Connection, also cable TV/phone inlet)
- 2015 10’6” RIB tender with 9.9hp Yamaha outboard
Cherry hull liner sheathing, Cherry finish cabinetry, Cherry & Holly Laminate flooring.
- MASTER STATEROOM FWD CENTRELINE ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (with upholstered headboard and mirror panel above)
- MASTER STATEROOM HAS SEPARATE HEAD AND SHOWER (aft to either side of cabin)
- HEADS ELECTRIC FRESHWATER QUIETFLUSH
- OYSTER COLOR TEXTURED UPHOLSTERY SALON CUSHIONS
- CONVERTIBLE CHERRY RIMMED SALON TABLE WITH LEAF
- DIMMABLE SALON LIGHTING WITH LED MOOD LIGHTING
- RED COURTESY LIGHTING THROUGHOUT.
- DÉCOR THROW PILLOWS IN SALON
- FORWARD FACING NAV STATION WITH CONTOUR TAN LEATHER CAPT CHAIR
- FULL SIZED CHART TABLE WITH STORAGE BENEATH
- PORT CABIN QUEEN BERTH ATHWARTSHIPS
- STBD CABIN QUEEN BERTH FOR AND AFT
- CEDAR LINED HANGING LOCKERS THROUGHOUT
- CORIAN COUNTERS THROUGHOUT
- WHITE BED COVERS AND SHAMS THROUGHOUT
- ALL MATTRESS ARE INNERSPRING WITH MEMORY FOAM ON TOP
- AFT GUEST HEAD AND SHOWER TO PORT
- OCEAN AIR SHADES ON ALL DECK HATCHES (screen or shade)