- Engines Make/Model: Two(2)Yamaha5.3LV-8350-Hp,4-stroke outboard engines with 3-bladed stainless steel propellers.
- Propellers: Two (2) Yamaha 23 x 15 x 3-blade SWS SL stainless steel.
- Trim Tabs: Two(2) Hardin Marine After-Plane with single-acting hydraulic cylinders.
- New (3/16) Batteries/Charger: Three (3) 12V-D C lead acid deep cycle marine type batteries
- One (1) 135V-AC / 12V-DC 15-amp Pro Mariner battery charger stored below the helm seat.
- Deck Fixtures:12V-DC approved type marine grade throughout.
- One(1)12V-DC Yellowfin splash proof battery selector/breaker panel located below the helm seat
- Primary electrical wiring: New Aug 2016
- 1 USB Plug at Helm
- Fuel Tanks: Two (2) 70-galllon gasoline tanks made of welded aluminum located in the hull compartment outboard port and starboard
- One (1) 225-galllon gasoline tank made of welded aluminum located in the center hull compartment. Tanks are fitted with shut-off valves and filters.
- Pumps: Two (2) Rule 12V-DC 1100-gph live well pumps located at aft compartment
- Two (2) Rule 12V-DC 1200-gph bilge pumps located at aft compartment.
- Salt Water was down pump
- Auto Pilot: One (1) Garmin modelGHC-10
- Compass: One (1) Ritchie 3-1/2" liquid filled Power damp.
- 2 – Garmin 8212units
- Garmin GSD 263KW
- Garmin GMR24 24”Radar
- Garmin GXM 51 NEMA 2000 Weather Module
- Fusion MS-IP700i Marine AM/FM/IPOD/IPHONE/USB player/2.7” LCD
- Two new ICOM VHF Radios 2016
- One (1) SIMRAD modelRD68
- One (1) JL model M1700, 700-watt amplifier
- One (1) JL model M6600, 600-watt amplifier Six (6) JL Audio 8" speakers.
- Two (2) JL Audio 10"speakers
- Deck Hardware: Six (6) recessed stainless steel cleats port and starboard
- Twenty-six (26) stainless steel rod holders
- Two(2) Taco Grand Slam outrigger holders
- New Swim Ladder: Sept. 2016
- Fold out trash can
- One (1) 2008 Amera Trail model Yellowfin 32 tandem axle aluminum trailer with manual winch, surge brakes, lights, and spare tire.