Preliminary Listing subject to owner's approval.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Wellington Design Team
LOA: 57 feet
LWL: 50 feet
Beam: 14.5 feet
Bridge Clearance: 63 feet
Single, Ford Lehman Engine Model: 2725D
Fuel: 1000 gallon
Water: 930 gallon
Holding: 230 gallon
14000-Lbs Displacement: 60000-Lbs
Engines Total Power:
- Spacious pilothouse with warm, rich, teak woodwork, teak & holly sole, designer drapes and upholstery, and large windows for lots of light and great views.
- Helm is forward, starboard is an L-shaped settee with teak coffee table, port side we have two chairs and table, and in the center a unique teak cabinet the houses the TV and provides a base for the helm seat.
- Full galley is down, forward of pilothouse, with huge L-shaped dinette.
- Two guest staterooms forward with port side stateroom that has double berth, ensuite vanity and head, starboard stateroom with upper & lower bunks, ensuite vanity and head. The staterooms share center shower compartment.
- Master Stateroom is aft with island queen berth, cedar-lined hanging lockers, drawer storage, vanity, and ensuite head.
- On-deck accommodations feature an aft deck horseshoe lounge with table. An awning provides shade. The upper helm is located at the rear of the pilothouse and provides fresh air navigation.
Galley & Dinette:
The fully equipped galley is located to starboard. Large L-shaped dinette to port.
- Upper & Lower Cabinets
- Custom Spice Racks
- Custom Painted Tile Backsplash Behind Range
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Stainless Steel Double Sinks
- Built-in Waste Bin
- GalleyMaid Three-burner Range with Oven
- Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven
- Custom Refrigerator/Freezer with Water and Air Compressor
- Raritan Ice Maker
There is a full complement of cruising electronics at the pilothouse helm.
- Raytheon RL70RC 48-mile Radar & Chart plotter
- Garmin Portable 75 GPS
- WHPP2X4 Autopilot
- Datamarine Tri-data - depth, knot & wind
- Two Ritchie Compasses
- Icom M127 VHF Radio with Fog Horn & Hailer
- Stevens SEA 222 SSB
- Satellite Phone System
- Panasonic Color Television
- Audiovox AM/FM/CD/cassette Stereo
- Audiovox Remote CD Changer
Deck & Hull:
Designed to go anywhere FORTY MORE's bow is reinforced for ice-breaking and for safety the engine room has water-tight door.
- Stainless Steel Deck Rail
- Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Anchor Platform with Two Rollers
- 60# CQR Anchor with 380' chain rode
- Fortress Anchor with 20' chain & 400' rode
- Lighthouse Model 1501 Hydraulic Windlass
- Teak scuff deck in windless area
- Stern-mounted dinghy davits store, launch, and retrieve tender with outboard motor
- Stainless ladder accesses the extended swim platform
Sails & Rigging:
Cutter rigged with Profurl hydraulic Genoa and staysail and an EZ furl manual furling mainsail. All controls, sheets and lines lead aft to the cockpit.
- Deck stepped Anodized aluminum mast and boom with double set of 90 degree spreaders
- Rigging is SS wire 3/16" to 3/8' diameter
- Genoa turning blocks with stoppers
- Profurl hydraulic furling Genoa
- Profurl hydraulic furling staysail
- EZ Furl manual furling mainsail
- (2) Genoa tracks w/cars
- Lewmar 55 winch for forestay sheets
- Lewmar 45 winch for halyards
- Lewmar 16 CSTO winch
- All controls, sheets & lines lead to aft cockpit
- Forespar telescoping downwind pole w/deck chocks
Mechanical & Electrical:
The engine room is large and well equipped with everything easily accessible. The utility room provides a work area as well as laundry with washer and dryer.
- Ford Lehman 135-hp Diesel Engine
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic Steering
- 12" Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- 10-gallon Water Heater
- H&C Pressurized Water System
- Emergency Tiller
- Northern Lights 12 kW Generator
- Northern Lights 8 kW Generator
- 50-amp Shore Power with Cables
- Heart 3000 watt Inverter
- with 140-amp Charger
- Three 12v Starter Batteries
- Eight 6v House Batteries