The two cabin layout sleeps six in two cabins and convertible dinette. There is a centerline double berth in the forward stateroom with a vanity single sink with H/C water built into cabinetry to starboard. A seat and hanging locker opposite on the port side. Two opening ports and an opening hatch provide excellent ventilation. There is also abundant storage throughout this beautiful private cabin.
Next aft is the main salon with a U-shaped convertible dinette to starboard and a settee opposite to port. Next aft to port is the L-Shaped galley and opposite is the forward facing navigation station. Next aft to starboard is the head with shower, opening port and hatch.
To port is the aft stateroom with a large king-size berth, hanging locker, two opening ports and hatch plus ample storage with courtesy lights throughout.
- Interior wood is cherry stained mahogany
- Wood floor boards with black stripping in saloon
- Carpet in the cabins
- Coutesy lights in main saloon
- Reading lights in cabins
- Flouescent tube lights in galley and head
- Mattresses & cushions are high density foam with Flair green upholstery
- Wooden cabinet doors with inset varnished cane
- pneumatic spring on companionway steps for easy access to engine