2015 EUROPEAN POWER BOAT OF THE YEAR
· Yamaha engine computer.
· Electric windlass with custom stainless anchor.
· Synthetic teak laid decking
· Black hull in GRP.
· Heads compartment upgrade.
· Fresh water system with shower.
· Niroxx cockpit upholstery with red stitching.
· Bow rider in-fill cushions.
· Nextel anti-glare dashboard.
· Madelana wheel in black.
· Radio with Bluetooth/USB and 4 x speakers.
· Cockpit courtesy lights.
· Bow thruster.
· Raymarine A127 plotter with sounder and EU chart.
· Canopy for cockpit (2016 design).
· Water ski pole in stainless.
The Draco 27RS embodies the heritage and spirit of the Draco brand, drawing back on over 50 years’ experience from when the brand was first launched in the late 60’s. The 27RS was awarded the accolade of 2015 European Power boat of the year and nominated for 2015 Motor Boat of the Year.
The Draco range are owned by Windy Boats of Norway, and as such benefit from their legendary Scandinavian DNA and attention to detail.
· Yamaha FL300 BETX outboard engine.
· Maximum Speed: 40-45 knots (subject to engine and conditions).
· Total capacity of 230 litres.
· Windscreen with stainless finishing’s and hand rail.
· Hatch in windscreen for easy access to bow area.
· Closeable door to bow area.
· Stainless steel pulpit.
· 6 x Stainless steel deck cleats.
· Rubbing strake.
· Stainless flag pole and socket.
· Bathing ladder.
· Bow ladder (Not available in conjunction with electric windlass).
· Helmsman and co-pilot seats with suspension and adjustment.
· Converting central sunbed.
· Teak cockpit table.
· Self-draining cockpit.
· Storage lockers under bow area seating.
· Bow locker.
· Optional fold up canopy / bimini system.
· Storage within port and starboard consoles.