- Weight: 21,000#
- Clearance: 15'10"
- Fuel: 300 gals.
- Water: 54 gals.
- Headroom: 6'3"
- Hull Type: Deep-V
- Dead-rise Aft: 19°
Twin Yanmar 230 Hp (Approx. 1850 Hours)
Cruise 13-14 knots, Max 19 knots
Genset, Kohler 8 Kw
Lenco Trim Tabs (2015)
Going aboard THERAPY is simply stepping on the fiberglass swim platform and entering the large cockpit w/new bimini (2015) thru the stern gate. Salon entry is a sliding door which brings you to a comfortable living area bathed in natural light. A new (2015) 2-seat sofa is to starboard with 2 comfortable occasional chairs to port. The settee with seating for six is forward on the port side. Down two steps on the starboard side is a full galley. Galley features a two burner propane stove, 12v/120v Norcold refrigerator, a Princess microwave, and built-in toaster oven, a fiberglass molded sink with generous storage cabinets and drawers. Forward of the galley to port is a guest cabin w/double berth, hanging locker, three drawer cabinet, overhead Bowmar hatch and opening port light. The head is across to starboard, forward of the galley. Includes an updated Jabsco electric toilet, vanity and separate shower stall. Forward is the owners stateroom with direct access to the head. Includes an inviting center-line queen bed. Hanging locker, 6-drawer cabinet, overhead Bowmar hatch and two opening port lights found port and starboard.
- Two Burner Propane Stove
- Refrigerator, Norcold 12V / 120V
- Microwave, Princess
- Toaster Oven
- Fiberglass Sink
- Generous cabinet and drawer space
Flybridge Electronics and Features
- Garmin GPS
- Auto-Pilot, Simrad (2015)
- VHF Radio
- Instrument Gauges NEW (2015)
- Two Captains Chairs
- Forward of the console, Seating for 3-4 people
- Full Enclosure w/isinglass screens
- Genset, Kohler 8 Kw
- Solar Panel
- (2) 4D AGM (2015)
- (1) Group 27 AGM (2015)
- Electrical Panel Rebuilt/Rewired (2015)
2015 Renovation and Up-Dates:
- Simrad Auto Pilot (2015)
- Instrument Gauges (2015)
- Both Yanmars - Extensively Serviced - Two new superchargers, Re-built Exhaust Risers w/Hard-coat, New Exhaust Hoses, Serviced Heat Exchangers & After Coolers, New Impellers, Belts, Hoses, Filters, Gaskets and Clamps.
- Manual Fuel Primer Pumps (2015)
- Two 4D AGM Batteries (2015)
- Group 27 AGM for Generator (2015)
- Electric Lenco Trim Tabs (2015)
- Fresh Water Pump (2015)
- Macerator Pump (2015)
- NEW Holding Tank (2015)
- Two Bilge Pumps (2015)
- Fenders (2015)
- Flares (2015)
- Sunbrella Bimini (2015)
- Interior - 2 Seat Settee & two Occasional Chairs (2015)
- Windlass w/Foot Operated Deck Switches (2015)
- Solar Panel (2015)
- Electric Panel Rebuilt/Rewired (2015)
- Diesel Fuel Tank - Cleaned and Exterior Epoxy Coated (2015)
THERAPY has been lovingly cared for by knowledgeable owners. All the "hard stuff" has been replaced or well maintained. Owners of THERAPY have been life long boaters but are now moving to another season in life. THERAPY is perfect for cruising the loop, Bahamas, Keys, Coastal or comfortable live-aboard. There are many options for buyers in this price range - few are well maintained - THERAPY is well maintained.
Currently in the Bahamas, en-route Stuart Florida in May 2016
Owners Personal Items