This is the second owner since WHITE KNIGHT was launched at the end of 1987. This Swan 651 is exceptionally well maintained, both cosmetically and mechanically. The teak overlay decks were replaced at the highly reputable Nautech facility in Annapolis, MD, in March of 2007. With the exception of an occasional Swan Regatta, the boat has only been cruised, primarily on the West Coast of the US but also on the east coast of the US and more recently in the Med.
In 2011 the boat participated to the Atlantic for Cruisers Regatta ranked third position in Cruiser division.
DECK and HULL
- Blue awlgrip hull, 2000
- Teak Decks, New 2007
- Lewmar Commander 2x 66 (one hydraulic system)
- Mainsheet Lewmar 65 SST hydraulic
- Genoa halyard Lewmar 65 SST hydraulic
- Main sheet Lewmar 65 SST
- Traveler control winches Lewmar 2x 46 SST
- Spinnaker pole/outboard lift winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Staysail halyard winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Genoa halyard winch Lewmar 65 SST
- Spinnaker halyard winches 2 x Lewmar 55 SST
- Reefing Winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Main boom outhaul Navtec hydraulic
- Spinnaker pole inboard lift/downhaul winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Foreguy/genoa cunningham winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Running backstay winches on aft coaming within reach of helm 2 x Lewmar 55 SST
- Additional foreguy winch Lewmar 52 SST
- Gate in lifelines, port & stbd
- Gate in pushpit
- Lofrans windlass with stainless plate on deck under anchor chain
- Chain rollers on stem-head fitting in stainless steel
- Lewmar safety switch covers
- Life raft
- Zodiac 3,65 mt (2011)
- Mercury 9.9 (2011)
- Cockpit upholstery
- Cockpit table
- Small and large sprayhoods over main companionway
- Mosquito screens
Shelving & steps to overhead hatch. Swim ladder stowage on aft bulkhead and stowage locker in forepeak.
Two upper and lower berth cabins, 1 port and 1 starboard, with hanging locker.
"U" shaped settee and single settee. Customized ash dining table with teak accent, entertainment center, liquor cabinet, as well as lockers and shelving.
Vanity desk with lifting lid. Bookshelves on walls in aft cabin.
Hanging locker and one hinged berth with storage under berth for tools and spare parts.
Workbench in engine room. Extra insulation in all areas around owner's cabin for soundproofing. Rounded navigation seat, New cabin sole throughout the interior, 2003.
PLUMBING and VENTILATION
- 220V and engine driven compressor for Iceberg refrigeration/freezer
- Separate drink cooler in main salon
- Two cooling units (Supercool) under floorboards
- Water-maker, 55 GPH, MT Freshwater 5000
- Par water pressure pump with two accumulator tanks (2000)
- Pressure salt water wash down outlet with quick connection in anchor windlass well
- Sub zero fridge (2011)
- Washing machine (2017)
- Electric flush toilets (2003)
- B & G Hercules 2000 system
- B&G autopilot
- Leica GPS
- Trimble 10X Loran/GPS
- Laptop computer with LCD screen at nav station
- Furuno and Raymarine radars
- Furuno water temp sensor
- Sailor VHF
- Second B&G Depth sounder
- Sailor 1250W SSB
- Marantz DVD/CD player
- Marantz Receiver
- Sep. radio battery bank including 40A charger, with parallel connection between radio & service batteries
- Grounding cage
- Cockpit loudspeakers
- Westerbeke 16kW generator with emergency electric system for start
- 24/110V/220V ship system
- 2500W/110V inverter (1995)
- 2 x 100A/24V Balmar alternators on main engine
- 12 batteries 6V (2017)
Sails & Rigging
- I = 87.93'
- J = 26.41'
- P = 80.05'
- E = 23.16'
- Mast top above water approx. 94'
- All standing rigging including headstay swivel replaced 2003
- Wood clad steering wheel (ash and teak)
- Reckmann R4 furling unit
- One additional main halyard sheeve
- Furling #2 genoa
- Furling #3 genoa, 2007
- Kevlar Mylar Main, 2016
- Storm staysail
- Gennaker (2007)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.