Four adults can occupy the cockpit in comfort. There is a large locker inside the cockpit to Port. A table can be bolted on to the pulpit. The mainsheet is at the end of the boom and can be adjusted by the helmsman, and with primary winches mounted just forward of the wheel, one person can singlehand with ease. A single-spreader rig supports the keel-stepped mast. The main sail can easily be raised, and there is a winch on the mast to provide more tension.
- Sails: Main with short battens, and roller-furling 110%. Both are in good general condition, not torn or falling apart.
- Main sail cover, helm cover.
- Chartplotter: Garmin GPSmap 198C color chartplotter with depth sounder. Installed at helm and removable.
- Ritchie Compass at helm
- Winches: (2) Lewmar 40
- Anchor: Danforth type 14 lb
- Chain and Rode: 20 Feet of 5/16 Chain, 200 Feet of 1/2 inch line (No windlass)
- Spare Danforth anchor in lazarette
- Safety: Horshoe Buoy, 5 Type II Lifejackets, 1 Type III
General layout (See picture of layout):
Going down the companionway stairs, there is an open salon, with to your left the galley in the corner and immediately to your right a bunk that can serve as storage. The engine is located under the stairs and is well accessible. The salon seating consists of two long bench facing each other, and there is a folding table that drops down and opens to be able to at both benches and eat. The benches can easily serves as berths. There is plenty of storage. Forward, a cabin with v-berth and storage, and the head with manual toilet and a combined shower.
- Draining sink, with hot/cold water running and foot pump as well.
- Draining icebox
- Range/Oven - Hillerange 2 burner propane
- Propane locker is moulded into the cockpit; there is a 3 gallon tank, pressure gauge, remote solenoid switch inside.
- VHF Radio - Cybernet CTX5000
- Stereo - AM/FM/Casette, speakers in cockpit and salon.
- Webasto diesel heat is Not Operative at this time.
- A dining table folds down from the starboard bulkhead and has a leaf that extends to the port bench to allow seating for four.
- There is an extra berth to starboard of the companionway, which can be good storage as well.
- A VHF and stereo are located inside.
- Manual Head - Groco-HF
- Bladder below starboard settee
- Deck pump-out
Walker Bay WB8S tender, 2 person (no outboard).