"Perseverance" is a two cabin, one head well maintained Tayana with a teak and holly sole. There is a center table with 2 drop down leafs. The portside settee converts to a double berth while the starboard setee is a single berth. A quarter berth and nav station are aft and to starboard.
Forward is the Owner's cabin with a V-berth with under bed storage.
The head is to port and has a separate stall shower, electric head and stainless steel sink .
There is extensive storage throughout and the many opening ports provide plenty of natural light and ventilation.
The U-shaped galley has a Seward/Princess 3-burner propane stove with an oven. There is ample counter space and multiple storage areas. There is also a top & front loading 12-volt refrigerator and a double stainless steel sink.
Battery located under starboard quarter berth.
House Bank Batteries: 6 x 6-volt new in 2013
110-volt Shore Power System
30-amp shorepower cord
AC Breaker Panel
5 AC Outlets
Replaced all glass/weather stripping in portholes.
- New Sail cover 2011
- Custom canvas winter storage cover 2011
- New Trojan 6V batteries-3 pairs of 2 (6 Total) 2012
- All topside teak stripped and refinished
- Replaced all running rigging
- Added Harken winch to mast
- Replaced engine fuel line
- New Blue Sun Solar monitor
- New Zodiac Zoom 268 dingy
Upgrades 2014 -2015
- New genoa roller furling 2014
- New hot water tank 2014
- New fresh water plumbing 2014
- New teak bowsprit platform 2014
- New staysail roller furling 2015
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.