Double sliding glass door entry from the spacious upper aft deck leads into the luxurious salon and dining room. A well-equipped double-sided gourmet galley is forward on the VIP stateroom with en-suite head. The spiral staircase to the lower foyer leads to a full-beam deluxe master stateroom island queen berth, with en-suite his and hers bathrooms and shared steam shower and private study.
The guest stateroom king berth can be converted to singles and includes an en-suite head with tub.
Captains double stateroom and full crew quarters lounge, galley and v-berth can be accessed from forward staircase on main level. Spiral staircase leads up to full helm station and skylounge.
A true chef’s delight! Fully-equipped double sided galley.
- Sicilian granite countertops
- High varnish Oak Parquet flooring
- Gaggenau 2-burner electric stovetop with deep fat fryer
- Additional Gaggenau 2-burner electric stovetop
- Viking Dual Convection Ovens
- Viking Professional side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Sharp Carousel Convection microwave
- Gaggenau BBQ grill on aft deck
- Bosch dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid trash compactor
- Double SS sink with single lever faucet
- Garbage disposal
- Built-in spice rack
- Modern gun metal finish cabinets with frosted glass panels
- Bread-box roller cabinet
- Generous provisioning room and pantry
- Maple and frosted glass pocket door to passageway
- Maple and frosted glass bi-fold pass thru to dining area
- Overhead lighting
- Under cabinet lighting
- Fire blanket
- Stereo speakers in galley
- Port midship walkway side entrance
"In Full Bloom" was one of many custom yacht projects built by Heisley Marine in Vancouver, WA in the late 90's. "In Full Bloom" boasts solid Pacific Northwest composite construction, large cockpit, a high-end maple interior, and a great layout with the master stateroom up; as well as an enclosed skylounge and skybridge.
"In Full Bloom" is a registered name and does not convey. Owners & crew’s personal belongings, a detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.