ALTISA VII represents one the most pristine, well maintained, custom Norlund Motoryachts which was built for her original owners in 1995. The vessel went through an extensive refit in 2005 with over $4.5M spent in upgrades and custom features to include; new Caterpillar C30 main engines, new twin Northern Light 33KW generators, 9' foot extension for a larger aft deck, enlarging the captain's cabin/crew quarters along with a complete new interior, new electronics, upgraded Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster plus much more!
From her beautiful interior woodwork, massive storage spaces and impeccable engine room, spacious and comfortable aft deck with grill, to her Jacuzzi on the expansive flybridge, ALTISA VII is ready for her next owners' adventures. This vessel has only been operated by her original owner and his wife with no crew and you will enjoy seeing all the love and care that has gone into her. ALTISA VII is constantly maintained to pristine condition and must be seen to be fully appreciated!
- Custom built yacht by her original owners
- Ease of vessel's operation for owner and his wife with no crew
- $4.5M spent on a complete refit w/custom upgrades & new equipment in 2005
- 2005 Caterpillar C30 main engines installed - Overhauled in 2012
- Custom interior with beautiful wood joinery in high detail
- Inviting Country Kitchen with large dining area
- Large Flybridge with ample seating, sun lounges, new Jacuzzi tub & BBQ
- Spacious aft deck with BBQ grill & TV
- Large, comfortable Captains’ Quarters added
- Naiad 12' Stabilizer Fins
- Naiad Bow Thruster with 16" props
- New Electronics Package
- Massive Storage Spaces
- Private usage, Never Chartered
- Beautifully Maintained to Pristine Condition!